Ron DeSantis Vows More Migrant Flights to Martha’s Vineyard: ‘Just the Beginning’

TheReaper

Diamond Member
Sep 13, 2022
Ron DeSantis Vows More Migrant Flights to Martha’s Vineyard: ‘Just the Beginning’

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) is promising more flights packed with illegal aliens will be sent to Martha’s Vineyard, Massachusetts. and other liberal enclaves.

During a press conference last week, DeSantis vowed to Floridians that he will send more flights of illegal aliens to the homes of the Democrat party’s wealthiest communities.

TheReaper says: Good for DeSantis! Rub the lily white liberal elites faces in their own hypocrisy. Give them what they voted for.

• Banned
Under Biden's ineptitude, 4.8 million immigrants have illegally surged into the country. And as the governors of Texas, Arizona and Florida have sounded the alarm, Democrat-run cities have bragged that they are Sanctuary Cities. As Mark reveals, those governors are daring Democrats to put their money where their mouths are, shipping busloads of illegals to them unannounced. It's a move that has put the hypocrisy of the Democrats and the media on full-display.

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) is promising more flights packed with illegal aliens will be sent to Martha’s Vineyard, Massachusetts. and other liberal enclaves.

During a press conference last week, DeSantis vowed to Floridians that he will send more flights of illegal aliens to the homes of the Democrat party’s wealthiest communities.

TheReaper says: Good for DeSantis! Rub the lily white liberal elites faces in their own hypocrisy. Give them what they voted for.
Love.

Of course, it's a winning issue, morally and politically. You can't call yourself a leader if you watch your citizens and taxpayers suffer due to the actions of non-citizens who enter your country illegally.

It's why CNN dishonestly positions the GOP voter base as "anti immigrant" when in fact, they are simply against illegal immigration, those who jump the line and aren't vetted.

• Banned
Of course, it's a winning issue, morally and politically. You can't call yourself a leader if you watch your citizens and taxpayers suffer due to the actions of non-citizens who enter your country illegally.

It's why CNN dishonestly positions the GOP voter base as "anti immigrant" when in fact, they are simply against illegal immigration, those who jump the line and aren't vetted.

You're a Great Canadian :)

You're a Great Canadian :)

It's just common sense. I'm a firm believer in attracting top global talent, it's vital role of immigration.

The problem is that the same people when Trump was running were telling the poor American, blue collar worker "look, those jobs are gone, being replaced by robots". Now, you allow 2M, mostly low skilled labour to enter your country illegally? Where is the same sentiment?

If America fails we will all fail. I don't see how unvetted, low skill workers, often poison dealers and men on the run are an asset for a nation, in particular the U.S.

Americas enemies know this. Only honest Canadians like myself speak the truth. When America is weakened, so are we. Pick and choose your immigrants, why is your southern border the exception?

• Banned
It's just common sense. I'm a firm believer in attracting top global talent, it's vital role of immigration.

The problem is that the same people when Trump was running were telling the poor American, blue collar worker "look, those jobs are gone, being replaced by robots". Now, you allow 2M, mostly low skilled labour to enter your country illegally? Where is the same sentiment?

If America fails we will all fail. I don't see how unvetted, low skill workers, often poison dealers and men on the run are an asset for a nation, in particular the U.S.

Americas enemies know this. Only honest Canadians like myself speak the truth. When America is weakened, so are we. Pick and choose your immigrants, why is your southern border the exception?

You get no argument from me on any of that.

Half of our population have become pure idiots with no morals, ands thats how they vote. I don't know that yours are any better. We are being destroyed from within.

America will likely fail and fall. I apologize if you get sucked down the drain with us.

Republicans thwarted the Democrat Congress several times before, during tramp years in the admin.

They love Abbott and Desantis and the migrants coming in, that's all they got to belly ache about.
Who is bellyaching? Oh, that's right. The fucking kuuunts getting the illegals.
:laughing0301:

This is NEVER going to stop, so get used to it.

Is he going to lie to these immigrants also?

Who looks better?

Someone who just lets millions of illegals into the country costing the country billions of dollars and stands there passively and says "there is no border problem".

Or someone who says "we have a border problem I can't control but I'll do everything I can to keep it from being a burden on my state and my people in my state." And proceeds to actually do something to try and help his people and state?

I'm gonna go with the guy who actually is honest and says there is a problem and then proceeds to take actual action against the problem.

Sure desantis is just a state governor and can't actually stop the illegals from even coming in the us. He is limited to his own state, but atleast he is doing something.

More importantly, he cannot allow his citizens and taxpayers suffer due to the destructive policies of the Biden administration.

Forum List

Back