Ron DeSantis Vows More Migrant Flights to Martha’s Vineyard: ‘Just the Beginning’

The question is, why didn't Martha's Vineyard, and all your other "sanctuary cities" build adequate housing for migrants?

I expected to see those sweet, angelic migrant children in school this past Monday morning with the rich white kids of Martha's Vineyard. Instead, I saw a hateful group of your fellow leftists call in the fucking military to remove the "threat" of desperate refugees from their pristine, all-white enclave.

Just admit that you hate immigrants.

I think we should have a moratorium on all immigration for 20 years or so. Is your issue with white people?

I think we should have a moratorium on all immigration for 20 years or so. Is your issue with white people?
There are many above average people around the world of all races who should be allowed to immigrate along with their immediate family

But libs only want to flood the country with illiterates that we dont need or want

You didn't answer my questions. You vote for and support DemoKKKrats who set up "sanctuary" communities all over the country, then call in the military to eject the migrants less than 24 hours after they arrive.

Why do you hate immigrants?

You didn't answer my questions. You vote for and support DemoKKKrats who set up "sanctuary" communities all over the country, then call in the military to eject the migrants less than 24 hours after they arrive.

Why do you hate immigrants?

Why would I hate immigrants? They didn't do this wasteful act of revenge.. that's on Abbott and Desantis.

There are many above average people around the world of all races who should be allowed to immigrate along with their immediate family

But libs only want to flood the country with illiterates that we dont need or want

I don't think so. Our population doubled since I was a girl.

Why would I hate immigrants? They didn't do this wasteful act of revenge.. that's on Abbott and Desantis.

Why is it wasteful to direct migrants to the communities that claim to be loving sanctuaries for them? Answer: they lied, they hate immigrants just like you do.

The wasteful part is your fellow DemoKKKrat immigrant-haters who ejected these poor people out of their community less than 24 hours after they arrived. Clearly, they hate immigrants, just like you hate immigrants.

Its notable that these illegal aliens are from oil rich Venezuela which was a model country till the marxists took over

Now its a wasteland

Just the sort of place that liberals will turn America into if they get the chance

Last edited:
Why is it wasteful to direct migrants to the communities that claim to be loving sanctuaries for them? Answer: they lied, they hate immigrants just like you do.

The wasteful part is your fellow DemoKKKrat immigrant-haters who ejected these poor people out of their community less than 24 hours after they arrived. Clearly, they hate immigrants, just like you hate immigrants.

It's just revenge. It doesn't solve the problem of illegals.

Which law are you referring to?
Several. Misappropriation of funds. There is no provision in Florida law to spend Florida tax money to transport immagrants from one state to another, when neither ofthe two states is Florida. Inticing people under false pretenses. Using state resources for personal gain.

They are hundreds and hundreds of empty vacation rentals in MV. None were offered. Evil democrats.
Don't be silly. Better to house them all in the same place, essentially on the other side of town. It was only 28 miles to their destinaion.

Its notable that these illegal aliens are from oil rich Venezuela which was a model country till the marcists took over

Now its a wasteland

Just the sort of place that libetals will turn America into if they get the chance

Mac, Venezuela had no middle class. The elites got all the oil revenue instead of investing in healthcare, education and infrastructure.

It's just revenge. It doesn't solve the problem of illegals.

It exposed the hypocrisy of you and your fellow open borders leftists. You people hate immigrants, unless they're doing shit jobs in border states for peanuts. When they show up in your fake "sanctuary" cities, you call the military.

Forum List

Back