Who will be the 2024 Democrat Nominee?

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
Let's face it, everyone knows that Biden is not physically capable of being President in 2025. The real question is whether he will be renominated as a stand-in candidate or will someone else be nominated? If the latter, who do you think might be his replacement?

I used to think that Joe Manchin might be selected as a Bill Clinton type of "moderate" candidate, but the increasing tensions within the Democratic Party may preclude a consensus on anyone. In that event, we may end up with an angry old white man and a walking cadaver as major party Presidential nominees. I prefer the former.

Let's face it, everyone knows that Biden is not physically capable of being President in 2025. The real question is whether he will be renominated as a stand-in candidate or will someone else be nominated? If the latter, who do you think might be his replacement?

I used to think that Joe Manchin might be selected as a Bill Clinton type of "moderate" candidate, but the increasing tensions within the Democratic Party may preclude a consensus on anyone. In that event, we may end up with an angry old white man and a walking cadaver as major party Presidential nominees. I prefer the former.

Sleepy Joe isn't capable of being President, but he is certainly able to "run" for President with his stay at home campaign.

If the Dems are going to make a change they'll do it in July.
Much later and they won't be able to qualify anyone in time to put them on the ballot, and some states might reject their attempts to rig the election.

:itsok:

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Biden may break 90M votes this time. Watch and see!

I'm sorry that you are of such limited intellectual capacity to even consider the possibility that Joe Biden might not serve as President next year.
Biden beat the orange douchebag so badly that loser is still whining about it 4 years later. No wonder you idiots are fantasizing about some other person to lead the Dems. Thoughts & prayers. :itsok:

Who cares? They are all Traitors.

Joe Biden. And he will beat Donald Trump. I would start to deal with it. :)

Don the Nodfather Snoreleone can't stay awake during his trial, muchless run a country. It is trump who is unfit for office.

There are two conventions this summer. 2 nomination speeches will be made. One by Captain Queeg and one by President Joe Biden. After listening to the speeches, all sane Americans wil understand who is our best choice. It will not be Captain Queeg.

This derp-boi, along with all the Trump losers on this thread, they were all saying that Hillary Clinton would swoop in and be the nominee in 2020.

You can't fix that degree of stupid. Trump cult losers are forever lost to rationality, morality and the real world.
We all know you are the loser and rate very low on intelligence. It's obvious LOL

Forum List

Back