‘I WILL SEND THEM TO DELAWARE!’ DeSantis Threatens to Relocate Illegals to Biden’s Home State

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
The Biden Administration is dumping an untold number of illegal aliens in Florida without the permission of Gov. Ron DeSantis. The governor says he was not even notified and accused the administration of conducting a “clandestine” operation. But DeSantis says he’s cooking up a plan.

“You know, my view would be, why don’t we if they’re going to come here, you know, we’ll provide busses and provide them. I will send them to Delaware and do that,” he told reporters.

The Biden Administration is dumping an untold number of illegal aliens in Florida without the permission of Gov. Ron DeSantis. The governor says he was not even notified and accused the administration of conducting a “clandestine” operation. But DeSantis says he’s cooking up a plan.

“You know, my view would be, why don’t we if they’re going to come here, you know, we’ll provide busses and provide them. I will send them to Delaware and do that,” he told reporters.

Social media is blocking conservative content. Don’t be censored on social media! Sign up today for Todd’s FREE daily newsletter. Click here to subscribe.

LOL! @RonDeSantisFL says he will send illegal immigrants to Delaware — Joe Biden’s home state.

“If he’s not gonna support the border being secure, then he should be able to have everyone there.”

🤣🤣🤣🤣pic.twitter.com/MvlPi6k0bi — Abigail Marone 🇺🇸 (@abigailmarone) November 10, 2021

Meanwhile, other red state Republican governors are busy picking their asses.

Republican small businessmen depend on immigrant's low wages. Restaurants, construction, landscaping, trucking, etc.

Nobody is going to get deported.

I'm surprised all democrats aren't volunteering their extra space for these people. :eusa_whistle:

This looks like a beautiful spot

1636638441410.jpeg

Social media is blocking conservative content. Don’t be censored on social media! Sign up today for Todd’s FREE daily newsletter. Click here to subscribe.

LOL! @RonDeSantisFL says he will send illegal immigrants to Delaware — Joe Biden’s home state.

“If he’s not gonna support the border being secure, then he should be able to have everyone there.”

🤣🤣🤣🤣pic.twitter.com/MvlPi6k0bi — Abigail Marone 🇺🇸 (@abigailmarone) November 10, 2021

I Like DeSantis... He's got the Right Idea..

There are a few who aren't.

Republican small businessmen depend on immigrant's low wages. Restaurants, construction, landscaping, trucking, etc.

Of course. Because we all know that Democrats are too stupid and lazy to own small businesses.

Besides, they're all commies, so they don't believe in capitalism.

I guess they are just watching out for them by sending them to Florida, etc. I wouldn't want to live in a democrat controlled state/city either.

Mara Lago can just add to the illegal Mexicans they already have working there.

Somebody has to mow the lawns and golf courses, make the beds and do the dishes

President Carter and Gov. Bill Clinton to this day from what I am told do not like each other for the same situation. Carter dumped illegal Cubans in Arkansas that Castro sent here. It cleaned out his prisons and mental facilities. They are still there.

Millions of tourists visit Mexico every year
Who would want to visit S Dakota ?
Why is this important to you? Do you just need to pat yourself on the back for smacking down a South Dakota conservative?

I can suggest a good therapist if you need a slightly more constructive outlet for this meanness you've got going on.

One thing that's wonderful about your post is that it allws me to believe that you will never bring your ugly mouth to my state. We don't like your kind.

I made a living in the 80s on into the 90s going behind these types you mentioned fixing all the shoddy work in residential construction. I never could convince my employers it is cheaper to pay extra up front and get the work done correctly the first time instead of paying me to fix mistakes by the low wage immigrants.

Why is this important to you? Do you just need to pat yourself on the back for smacking down a South Dakota conservative?

I can suggest a good therapist if you need a slightly more constructive outlet for this meanness you've got going on.

One thing that's wonderful about your post is that it allws me to believe that you will never bring your ugly mouth to my state. We don't like your kind.
LOL

It was Gov Noem of South Dakota who brought up turning away Mexicans

I am unaware of any Mexicans who choose to visit S Dakota

Forum List

Back