Governor DeSantis Threatens to Send Illegal Immigrants to Delaware

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I say just send them to Denmark instead. Or better yet Russia or China.

States are going to have to take matters into their own hands. I have no problem with dropping them off in Washington DC.

Texas is building a Wall and is going to protect it's border itself.

According to DPS, nearly 8,000 illegal migrants have been arrested so far, on criminal charges, as part of Operation Lonestar. 1,300 for criminal trespassing and more than 6,000 arrests have been made for felony charges.

In addition, there were more than 73,000 migrant apprehensions and 822 vehicle pursuits since the inception of Operation Lonestar.

Delaware will just build a wall…

And make Florida pay for it

• Banned
I just found out why he wants to send them to Delaware. Apparently that's his home state. So yeah, go ahead and send them there then!! :auiqs.jpg:

I say just send them to Denmark instead. Or better yet Russia or China.

Deathsantis doesn't have the power to send anybody anywhere.

He does have the power to send thousands to their deaths, and thousands more to the unemployment line.

He just sent thousands of autistic children to get IQ tests to see if they qualify for help with education.

Deathsantis is a failure at every level like his messiah at Mar A Lago.

He does have the power to send thousands to their deaths, and thousands more to the unemployment line.

He just sent thousands of autistic children to get IQ tests to see if they qualify for help with education.

LOL

Texas is telling you to shove it too. Building their own wall. Don't like it. Too dang bad.

Why do I have a feeling that every word you're saying is a lie? I know the first line is. I would think that he would have that power over his own state.

And yet smarter than any commie demscum.

Forum List

Back