I Think Biden Has Killed MLB

You handed his ass to him on a platter.lol :up: Not all republicans of course are not in bed with them though.Abbot bush,Romney,Graham and now Noem recently, are all in bed with them as well.

Corporations give money to both parties so their asses are covered. However look at the big ones now. Delta Air Line, Coke, Apple, Microsoft, all of major social media, Soros, are all in with the Democrats.

They used to side with Republicans due to taxation, but if you are under the covers with a Democrat politician, they will write enough loopholes so you won't get hit by that much.

It seems the Republicans are now the working mans party.

Don’t worry a democrat is president. We won’t have another 9-11. And we won’t be lied into war with iran.

How come people who are anti immigrants aren’t anti illegal employers?

Trumps message was stupid and racist. It wasn’t the smart Americans who went along. Most who did couldnt tell you who the speaker of the house is.

Oh please. When it comes to the constituents of parties, Republicans are way more informed than the left. I mean, look at who they voted for!

The guy spent most of his life in federal government and didn't accomplish anything. He proudly said he would choose his people based on gender and race instead of who would do the best job. He's made multiple racially insensitive or racist comments during his career. He placed a WELCOME mat on our border by reversing Trump's policies, and the cost of gasoline went up over 30% in his first two months.

The Democrats are heading to pushing us 4 trillion in new debt over Democrat pork in three months, a new record for wasteful spending.
You guys are misinformed. Brainwashed. Gullible racist idiots.
I see you are looking in the mirror now as you speak. :up: :rofl: :happy-1:
That did it. On ignore you go again.

Nobody is misinformed. We know what this guy is about. We predicted the dire circumstances he put us in long before he ran. Look what they did to this country in less than three months. We have 45 more months to go of this.
Everytime you checkmate him and hand his ass to him on a platter he tries to laugh it off only able to sling shit in defeat like the monkey troll he is. :rofl: You are in the major leagues,he can’t handle major league fastballs from you,he is strictly A ball minor league martial incapable of playing with the big boys in the major leagues like yourself.:up::abgg2q.jpg:

Don’t worry a democrat is president. We won’t have another 9-11. And we won’t be lied into war with iran.

How come people who are anti immigrants aren’t anti illegal employers?

Trumps message was stupid and racist. It wasn’t the smart Americans who went along. Most who did couldnt tell you who the speaker of the house is.

Oh please. When it comes to the constituents of parties, Republicans are way more informed than the left. I mean, look at who they voted for!

The guy spent most of his life in federal government and didn't accomplish anything. He proudly said he would choose his people based on gender and race instead of who would do the best job. He's made multiple racially insensitive or racist comments during his career. He placed a WELCOME mat on our border by reversing Trump's policies, and the cost of gasoline went up over 30% in his first two months.

The Democrats are heading to pushing us 4 trillion in new debt over Democrat pork in three months, a new record for wasteful spending.
I see you are looking in the mirror now as you speak. :up: :rofl: :happy-1:
That did it. On ignore you go again.
I rest my case.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You handed his ass to him on a platter.lol :up: Not all republicans of course are not in bed with them though.Abbot bush,Romney,Graham and now Noem recently, are all in bed with them as well.

Corporations give money to both parties so their asses are covered. However look at the big ones now. Delta Air Line, Coke, Apple, Microsoft, all of major social media, Soros, are all in with the Democrats.

They used to side with Republicans due to taxation, but if you are under the covers with a Democrat politician, they will write enough loopholes so you won't get hit by that much.

When were they not the working man's party? When did they change?

Sort of like how you guys like to pretend it was you Republicans who gave us civil rights. Now you admit you understand parties change.

So are you saying I was right about Republicans during the Bush era? Back then they were not the working man's party? Now you admit I was right now that you think the GOP is now suddenly the working man's party? What a joke.

You sent all our best paying $50 hr jobs overseas and now bringing them back at $15 hr. And you don't even want to pay $15. What a hoot.

It’s funny in one breath these republicans say they aren’t trying to suppress the vote and the next breath they admit less people should be voting.

I absolutely love it that 90% of blacks vote democratic. Coming from a middle class white democrat, I ask you. Are those blacks stupid or voting for the right party?

So if poor and middle class blacks all vote democratic, and a lot of us poor and middle class whites agree with you, perhaps it’s middle class and poor whites who vote Republican who are the idiot. I certainly believe they are.

And we know how they’ve been conned. Racism, guns, religion. Abortion, white privilege, guns, gays.

Clearly it’s poor and middle class republicans who have been duped.

It's the middle-class coming to realize who is against them. If blacks were smart, they would too, but most blacks have no interest in politics.

Thanks to Democrats, our country is being flooded with third-worlders that will be taking our middle-class jobs and reducing pay for middle-class American workers. They will be changing our country even more so we replicate the countries they came from.
Sure never gets old watching you hand his ass to him on a platter and chekmate him :thankusmile: :up: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Fine pay women $100k to get fixed and not have kids ever? IDK

It's not a bad idea, but how could you make that stick? Give them 100K at what age, 55? If you give it to them early on in life and they have children after they spend it, there is not much we could do to them, especially if they were poor all along. They could never repay it.

So male or female, if you apply for some kind of welfare benefits, the government will pay to have you fixed. After you are fixed, then you can collect welfare. Not that I approve of that for anybody mentally and physically able to work. But I'd rather pay for one person on welfare than five.

Seems MLB are hypocrites as well....

Pretty much all professional sports are hypocrites SassyIrishLass they are all evil cartels same as our government except MAYBE soccer.they don’t seem to anywhere near as corrupt as the NBA,MLB,and especially the NFL the worst of them all.

Pretty much all professional sports are hypocrites SassyIrishLass they are all evil cartels same as our government except MAYBE soccer.they don’t seem to anywhere near as corrupt as the NBA,MLB,and especially the NFL the worst of them all.

I don't watch professional sports, college basketball is about it....and I'm starting to get tired of it as well

I don't watch professional sports, college basketball is about it....and I'm starting to get tired of it as well
Good men's final last night from two programs who manage to keep a good core of their players past one year.

Most of America is going to boycott MLB.
Baseball still hasn't recovered from 'the strike' decades ago, and this final act (pulling the all-star game out of Georgia) will put a stake in Major League Baseball.

As with everything Biden touches....MLB is history.

Cancel culture!!! And most of American is pro less restrictive voting rights.
Pro less restrictive voting rights? Is that even a thing?

Don't you mean anti-voter oppression?

What you really mean is you think most of America wants illegal migrants voting in our elections, right?
Also, you think stealing elections is a right....if you're a Democrat.

Yes I mean what the republicans are doing is suppression of the vote and the all star Baseball league can boycott Atlanta whenever they see fit.

There has been NO PROOF that the election was fraudulent and really tramp did win. Biden won fair and square and TRAMP LOST.
Saying there's no proof....repeating a lie from the MSM doesn't make it a fact.
What we do have evidence of is Democrats and their friends have not only refused to admit there was election fraud because THEY WON, but they have made it a crime to claim that they cheated.
Why would they make it a crime to say that they cheated?
Well....obviously because they cheated, and now they are fully in control of our government....because of their cheating.
The only folks on your side that will admit to it are claiming falsely that reversing the cheating wouldn't make any difference anyway. This is not true....because of the simple fact that millions of mail-in ballots had no positive control in various states...so nobody could prove if they were totally bogus. But the fact that more votes were cast than there were registered voters in at least one state that I know of. Guess what that means. That means massive cheating was going on.....and mail-in ballots simply made it happen.
Penelope shill same as her moron husband smellybozo,same as always everyday gets her ass handed to her on a platter. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yeah UCLA football is about as much I can stomach week in and week out now.

Good men's final last night from two programs who manage to keep a good core of their players past one year.

Hubby watched it. Started to late for me, 5:30 and getting kids to school comes early

Most of America is going to boycott MLB.
Baseball still hasn't recovered from 'the strike' decades ago, and this final act (pulling the all-star game out of Georgia) will put a stake in Major League Baseball.

As with everything Biden touches....MLB is history.

Cancel culture!!! And most of American is pro less restrictive voting rights.

You may be right, or you may be wrong on this.

But the point is that MLB has decided to become involved in a contentious political issue instead of concerning itself with the legality of the spit ball and the bean ball.

Stupid ass move IMHO. Alienating tens of millions of fans is bad, as well as alienating tens of millions of taxpayers. MLB plays their games largely in government owned facilities and broadcasts their games over the public airwaves.
Alienating tens of millions of fans is bad...

And those fans aren't all republicans or even political....People follow sports as an escape from the world where everything gets made into a political controversy.....Dragging politics into sports is as sure a way to alienate the apolitical as well as anyone else.
:thankusmile: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Sort of like how you guys like to pretend it was you Republicans who gave us civil rights. Now you admit you understand parties change.

So are you saying I was right about Republicans during the Bush era? Back then they were not the working man's party? Now you admit I was right now that you think the GOP is now suddenly the working man's party? What a joke.

You sent all our best paying $50 hr jobs overseas and now bringing them back at $15 hr. And you don't even want to pay $15. What a hoot.

Government doesn't send jobs anywhere--companies move when it gets too costly to continue to manufacture in the US. Since the 1980's, Americans have become more frugal than ever. We want the cheapest priced shit no matter what the quality.

By Republicans trying to keep business taxes down, they were for the working man. Taxes, regulations and unions is the reason it becomes too expensive to do business here. Look at all the jobs under Trump. Before the virus, we had a million more jobs than Americans who could possibly do them. I'm 60 years old, and I've never seen this in America in my life.

When I say the Republicans are now the party of the working man, I'm talking about appearance. Republicans have always been for the working man, but Democrats as usual lie about it. They were always considered the party of the working family because of their support for unions and Republicans support for lower business taxes. The false motto was Democrats are for the working and Republicans for the rich. Well......who's in bed with the Democrats now? Seems to me the rich are.

Yea I have heard of HR1 and what is the problem with it? It's sad that in 2021 we are still talking about the Votings Right Act.

What's wrong with it? It's totally unconstitutional, that's what's wrong with it. The Constitution gives states the right as to how they hold their elections. The communists want to federalize it so only they can win.

That's false and you keep spreading that lie.

Interpretation: Elections Clause | The National Constitution Center

Efforts to suppress the vote has a long history, and equally long the number of amendments which have shot down the efforts of racists and misogynists to suppress their vote.

The current iteration of the Republican Party is a large number of States are seeking to suppress the vote, and that is the naked truth.
Lying psychopath.

The stupid bastards will do what their lord and master Trump tells them to do, what a bunch of tools and fools.

Let’s see......

Trump hates the NFL, NBA, PGA, NASCAR
Now MLB
Remember him being boo'd at that World Series game last year?

Too far back for me to remember. Let's go with something more recent.

He is going to cry now after seeing the intelligent Americans out there boo his commie hero. :abgg2q.jpg: :rofl:

Government doesn't send jobs anywhere--companies move when it gets too costly to continue to manufacture in the US. Since the 1980's, Americans have become more frugal than ever. We want the cheapest priced shit no matter what the quality.

By Republicans trying to keep business taxes down, they were for the working man. Taxes, regulations and unions is the reason it becomes too expensive to do business here. Look at all the jobs under Trump. Before the virus, we had a million more jobs than Americans who could possibly do them. I'm 60 years old, and I've never seen this in America in my life.

When I say the Republicans are now the party of the working man, I'm talking about appearance. Republicans have always been for the working man, but Democrats as usual lie about it. They were always considered the party of the working family because of their support for unions and Republicans support for lower business taxes. The false motto was Democrats are for the working and Republicans for the rich. Well......who's in bed with the Democrats now? Seems to me the rich are.
How come corporations can push America around but jump through hoops for China?

The joke is on all of us. You have near total equity people in the Biden administration. Having a transgendered person influencing people with nuclear is about as stupid as it gets. A failed Female Michigan Governor. A failed Gay Mayor. All going to screw the hell out of the peasants.

The stupid bastards will do what their lord and master Trump tells them to do, what a bunch of tools and fools.

Let’s see......

Trump hates the NFL, NBA, PGA, NASCAR
Now MLB
Remember him being boo'd at that World Series game last year?

Too far back for me to remember. Let's go with something more recent.

Only a Conservative would boo a moment of silence for 400,000 dead

Perfect description of Biden; SILENT!!!

Greg

Ray did you see my earlier post where I praised that video of yours? America haters smellybozo and his lying ass wife Penelope are crying their eyes out right now knowing there are many others out there who were intelligent back then same as me thst black lady and all the people lined up on the streets understanding if you voted for either of those clowns Romney or Obama,you were an idiot. :up: I loved how she tore into BOTH of them saying they BOTH were assholes and traiters.:up:

there are so many blacks out there that hate Obama after he stabbed them in the back that the truth hurts smellybozo and his idiot wife Penelope,they cry everyday about being wrong about Obama what a traiter he was.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Forum List

Back