I Think Biden Has Killed MLB

Consider you think this past election was rigged, so who gives a fuck what a brainwashed nut thinks. Wrong both times ray

I'm absolutely right. Nobody cried more in the past about election fraud than you on the left. Now the commies are trying to pass election law so they can never lose.
Yes the Georgia and kentucky republicans are trying to pass laws to help them win elections by making it harder for poor people. Aka black people.
Poor people need an ID to get their benefits anyway.
Progeny. What a dick thing to say.

What did I say to get you to wish that I see my kids die you little bitch? You like to private message people that you wish they live to see their kids die? fuck off

Just returning the disdain you have for people like me in a tangible way.

At least I am honest about it.
You confirm I’m on the right side. Thanks

Nope, you just pretend you aren't a hateful twat. Your side is the side of control and tyranny.

BAKE THAT FUCKING CAKE PEASANT
Sort of like how you guys pretend to care about life in the womb but as soon as it's born you don't give AF.

I don't pretend anything. And I'll be honest, I'd love to be able to talk negatively about your family. I would just never say I wish someone would outlive their children, get Alzheimers or Cancer.

Although I was hoping Trump would have got horribly sick from Corona. I wasn't happy Herman Cain died but I did think it was funny he was at a Trump rally 2 weeks prior. I told you so. Sort of asked for it no?

I actually don't care about abortion as much as you think I do. I just find it comical that people try to convince themselves they are not killing another living human to justify it.

Nah, you just want to demolish people's rights because you hate them. Much better.
At least you agree with us that life is not so precious we should outlaw abortion. You probably agree we are overpopulated and you don't want to pay for some poor woman's baby for the next 18 years. If you are a republican this must have caused cognitive dissonance. On one hand you want to be anti abortion but on the other hand you want to cut funding to help poor women feed, educate, insure and house these children for the next 18 years.

A seed in a woman's womb is about as precious as a chicken I cut it's head off and cook it for dinner. The only person who killed anything is the woman who didn't want to have the kid. That's on her and he god. Plus a lot of us don't really believe in god. Even a lot of people who say they do, they don't. For example if you say you believe in a god then I would say you are the perfect example of an evil dick who believes he is going to heaven because he belongs to a particular cult. A cult that doesn't even make him a good person. Not required. Just say you believe and you are a member and become a god when you die. Live forever, always happy and never die again??? Really?

Republicans are liars and idiots. Or rich and greedy. I doubt you are the latter.

It should be outlawed after say the 2nd trimester except for medical reasons (enough time to figure it out), and elective abortions shouldn't be paid for by taxpayer money. I think in this day an age anyone who has a birth control abortion is a fucking moron or just lazy.

Figured you were an atheist asshole.

SJW progs are the biggest liars on the planet, just look at how you idiots lie about the Georgia law.

and of course, as always, go fuck yourself.

Politico is a hack source

Fair enough
Provide any source that says life expectancy DIDN’T drop by one year or STFU
Google is your friend. Look it up.

You seem upset. For someone who trolls these boards constantly I find that interesting and rewarding.

View attachment 476827
Sure...play games denying how people died

What you can’t deny is that life expectancy dropped by one year.
Try to deny that COVID is the reason
It didn't drop. Show a CDC link to prove your point or STFU as you said.

OK Dick
How are you going to shift the Goalposts now?

In the first half of 2020, life expectancy at birth for the total U.S. population was 77.8 years, declining by 1.0 year from 78.8 in 2019
1617730196966.png

Your article and its eight months...

Also from your article

There is seasonality in death patterns in any given year, with winter months typically seeing more deaths than summer months, and this is not accounted for in the data.

To have a true comparison you need full year over year statistics. Most of the deaths are in the black population due to murders in that group as they kill one another at record rates in Democrat controlled cities.

At least you agree with us that life is not so precious we should outlaw abortion. You probably agree we are overpopulated and you don't want to pay for some poor woman's baby for the next 18 years. If you are a republican this must have caused cognitive dissonance. On one hand you want to be anti abortion but on the other hand you want to cut funding to help poor women feed, educate, insure and house these children for the next 18 years.

If some woman is poor then she shouldn't be having children in the first place. It's why I have said repeatedly that if left up to me, nobody could get on a welfare program until they are fixed first. No more having children while living off of taxpayers.

People have said I was barbaric having that stance, but what happens to a working couple when they have just enough children that their budget can afford? They use birth control to make sure they don't have anymore. If it's a working couple that can't afford one child, they have no children.

If some woman is poor then she shouldn't be having children in the first place. It's why I have said repeatedly that if left up to me, nobody could get on a welfare program until they are fixed first. No more having children while living off of taxpayers.

People have said I was barbaric having that stance, but what happens to a working couple when they have just enough children that their budget can afford? They use birth control to make sure they don't have anymore. If it's a working couple that can't afford one child, they have no children.
I would pay women not to have kids. Saves money in the long run.

You can't discount the fact that since Trump becoming POTUS violent crime and murders have been way up.

It didn't start going up until the Democrat sponsored riots. You know, the summer of love, the people that Whorris started a fund for to bail them out so they can get back out there to riot some more.

Not really because think of how many women would be collecting. When they gather enough money, then start having children.

The reason these people are careless and irresponsible is they know the government will back them up no matter what they do. The more kids they have, the higher the food stamp voucher, the larger HUD house, perhaps even something in the suburbs, if they do work, free daycare.

We have to quit rewarding poor people for having kids. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree, and they create a new generation of welfare people.

Not really because think of how many women would be collecting. When they gather enough money, then start having children.

The reason these people are careless and irresponsible is they know the government will back them up no matter what they do. The more kids they have, the higher the food stamp voucher, the larger HUD house, perhaps even something in the suburbs, if they do work, free daycare.

We have to quit rewarding poor people for having kids. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree, and they create a new generation of welfare people.
Fine pay women $100k to get fixed and not have kids ever? IDK

Most of America is going to boycott MLB.
Baseball still hasn't recovered from 'the strike' decades ago, and this final act (pulling the all-star game out of Georgia) will put a stake in Major League Baseball.

As with everything Biden touches....MLB is history.

Cancel culture!!! And most of American is pro less restrictive voting rights.
Georgia- 19 days early vote and no questions absentee voting.
Biden’s Delaware - no early voting and no absentee voting unless out of State

“Basically, the worst-case scenario is that the state legislature does not like the outcome in a county, takes over and puts in a new board, suspends the existing board, does not certify the elections until they are certifying the election results that they want,” Wan says.
Georgia Has Enacted Sweeping Changes to Its Voting Law | Time

Kemp has a reelection in 2022 and he wants all republicans to win the state, and him included.
MLB moving from Atlanta, which suppresses voters by requiring ID to vote, to Colorado, which empowers voters by requiring ID to vote.
A lie only becomes the truth when Democrats are telling the lie.
Exactly,and this is coming from someone who unlike you is objective and does not ignore facts and has always said that both parties are corrupt and one in the same,me and ray from Cleveland seem to be the only ones on here who understand that and don’t ignore those facts :cuckoo: Until the last two years that was true that both parties were one in the same but the dems have been infiltrated by terrorists,it is only because of trump that the Gop has not been fully infliltrated.Abbot of Texas sucks and I used to like Noem but she has crossed over to the dems now as well.Abbot and Noem are the same as Bush and Romney,all pals with Biden,Desantis is one they have not gotten to yet as far as I know.he is one of the good guys in the gop.a Rino like Ron Paul,just hope he remains one and does not cross over as Noem has.

You can't discount the fact that since Trump becoming POTUS violent crime and murders have been way up.

It didn't start going up until the Democrat sponsored riots. You know, the summer of love, the people that Whorris started a fund for to bail them out so they can get back out there to riot some more.
Exactly,so true.

Let us vote online. You have a social security number right? So why not just make an election form that voters who want to absentee vote can fill out and mail in? You can verify who they are.

Why make it harder to absentee vote? Why do you need to have a reason?

When you make it easy to vote, you bring out all the stupid people and politically ignorant. When you bring out the stupid and politically ignorant, they all vote Democrat. Why do you think the commies are pushing the issue so much?
Oh god ain’t that the truth,you can say that again. :thup:

Anyone who voted for Trump should have their voting privileges revoked
They obviously do not understand what it means to be American

I'm sure you do believe that. Hitler is looking up from hell giving you the nod of approval. Of course you Nazis want to stop real Americans from voting.
:thankusmile::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:I can’t believe you don’t have thisLangley shill on ignore.

Corporations are also telling Georgia they won’t do business with them if they pass voter suppression laws.

Yeah, because corporations are in bed with the Democrats--not the Republicans.
You handed his ass to him on a platter.lol :up: Not all republicans of course are not in bed with them though.Abbot bush,Romney,Graham and now Noem recently, are all in bed with them as well.

Consider you think this past election was rigged, so who gives a fuck what a brainwashed nut thinks. Wrong both times ray

I'm absolutely right. Nobody cried more in the past about election fraud than you on the left. Now the commies are trying to pass election law so they can never lose.
Yes the Georgia and kentucky republicans are trying to pass laws to help them win elections by making it harder for poor people. Aka black people.
Poor people need an ID to get their benefits anyway.
Progeny. What a dick thing to say.

What did I say to get you to wish that I see my kids die you little bitch? You like to private message people that you wish they live to see their kids die? fuck off

Just returning the disdain you have for people like me in a tangible way.

At least I am honest about it.
You confirm I’m on the right side. Thanks

Nope, you just pretend you aren't a hateful twat. Your side is the side of control and tyranny.

BAKE THAT FUCKING CAKE PEASANT
Sort of like how you guys pretend to care about life in the womb but as soon as it's born you don't give AF.

I don't pretend anything. And I'll be honest, I'd love to be able to talk negatively about your family. I would just never say I wish someone would outlive their children, get Alzheimers or Cancer.

Although I was hoping Trump would have got horribly sick from Corona. I wasn't happy Herman Cain died but I did think it was funny he was at a Trump rally 2 weeks prior. I told you so. Sort of asked for it no?

I actually don't care about abortion as much as you think I do. I just find it comical that people try to convince themselves they are not killing another living human to justify it.

Nah, you just want to demolish people's rights because you hate them. Much better.

A seed in a woman's womb is about as precious as a chicken I cut it's head off and cook it for dinner. The only person who killed anything is the woman who didn't want to have the kid. That's on her and he god. Plus a lot of us don't really believe in god. Even a lot of people who say they do, they don't. For example if you say you believe in a god then I would say you are the perfect example of an evil dick who believes he is going to heaven because he belongs to a particular cult. A cult that doesn't even make him a good person. Not required. Just say you believe and you are a member and become a god when you die. Live forever, always happy and never die again??? Really?

Republicans are liars and idiots. Or rich and greedy. I doubt you are the latter.

It should be outlawed after say the 2nd trimester except for medical reasons (enough time to figure it out), and elective abortions shouldn't be paid for by taxpayer money. I think in this day an age anyone who has a birth control abortion is a fucking moron or just lazy.

Figured you were an atheist asshole.

SJW progs are the biggest liars on the planet, just look at how you idiots lie about the Georgia law.

and of course, as always, go fuck yourself.

You are the best advertisement for atheism. Weren't you the one who wished I lived to see my kids die? Yea, I don't believe a god visited your ancestors not do I believe assholes like you go to heaven. It's a joke. Wishful ignorant thinking. You're really a christian? Funny shit.

And it is illegal past a certain point already unless for medical reasons. I don't know what the cut off is but I assume doctors and women came up with that cut off a long time ago. The only exception is if you find out you are having a severely retarded baby. Then you can late term abort.

90% of us would late term abort rather than raise a severely retarded child. Even pro lifers if met with that situation they would late term abort. But most say they wouldn't because they don't know themselves. It's easy to say you would raise the retard when it's not real. I see a guy pushing his mongoloid around. No thanks. Abort that.

I'm Greek. We would have thrown the baby in the pit of death.

Abortions should be paid for by tax payers because tax payers are all about paying less taxes dummy. More abortions means less taxes. It's not cheaper to keep er.

If we are lying about the Georgia law why are corporations warning Georgia not to pass those laws? Are corporations stupid? No. You are.

I'm sure you do believe that. Hitler is looking up from hell giving you the nod of approval. Of course you Nazis want to stop real Americans from voting.
:thankusmile::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:I can’t believe you don’t have thisLangley shill on ignore.
I have you on ignore.

Anyone who didn't vote for Trump can honestly say we know what it must have been like living in Germany in the late 30's as the Nazi's took over. Same rhetoric Hitler used Trump used. Nationalism. Isolationism. White pride. Blame the (insert Jew/black/mexicans/chinese/muslims)

Hitler was locked up before he gained power. Trump may be locked up for his own beer hall putsch too and be back for the 2024 elections to take over again.

Corporations are also telling Georgia they won’t do business with them if they pass voter suppression laws.

You handed his ass to him on a platter.lol :up: Not all republicans of course are not in bed with them though.Abbot bush,Romney,Graham and now Noem recently, are all in bed with them as well.
See. You can say you don't like the RINO's in your party but that's still makes you a Republican. Today you are a Trump republican. Before that you were a Tea Party Republican. Before that you were a Libertarian.

Mixed nuts. No matter what you grab you'll always grab a nut. Doesn't matter postacio, walnut, peanut, etc. Still a nut.

Good example

Should those who voted for Hitler have had their voting privileges revoked?

My only concern is getting politically informed people to vote. Democrats want our leaders to ultimately be decided by people like this.

I don't care if you vote Democrat or Republican. Only people who know WTF is going on in this country, know what direction we are heading in, and know of the issues that should be voting.

Great video,that lady is awesome :up: proof of what I been saying for years now to be true that even many blacks hate Obama now and have turned to trump.that lady is not a troll like sealybobo and his wife Penelope,she hates Obama same as those people lined up because she does not ignore facts as they do Obama was a clone of bush and lied to everybody thst he would reverse bush’s policys.This lady knows her politics.:thup:

I noticed how she dissed Romney as well saying they BOTH suck.:up::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::dance: She is one of the smart Americans alive that understood you were an idiot if you voted for either Obama the second time or Romney, because there was no differerence in the two and they weretwo peas in a pod,I would love to be friends with this lady,she knows her stuff.:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::dance::happy-1::banana:

Exactly,so true.
Remember you blamed Obama for the rise in racial tension? Well then you must blame Trump when the tension went even higher.

Candidate Trump would blame President Trump. Remember his quote about leadership? Whatever happens, you're responsible.

I have you on ignore.

Anyone who didn't vote for Trump can honestly say we know what it must have been like living in Germany in the late 30's as the Nazi's took over. Same rhetoric Hitler used Trump used. Nationalism. Isolationism. White pride. Blame the (insert Jew/black/mexicans/chinese/muslims)

Hitler was locked up before he gained power. Trump may be locked up for his own beer hall putsch too and be back for the 2024 elections to take over again.

guess what I have not read any of your babble and bullshit on this thread till now and did not read past your first sentence there.

how many dozens of times in the last couple days have you told me you had me on ignore but kept constantly replying to every post of mine recently?:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

you remind me of Brett Farve who his last five years in football kept saying he would retire but kept coming back every year lying to everyone.:abgg2q.jpg::rofl:

Last edited:

See. You can say you don't like the RINO's in your party but that's still makes you a Republican. Today you are a Trump republican. Before that you were a Tea Party Republican. Before that you were a Libertarian.

Mixed nuts. No matter what you grab you'll always grab a nut. Doesn't matter postacio, walnut, peanut, etc. Still a nut.
This kinda babble is why I don’t read the majority of your posts oh and you just proved my point as always thst you lie everytime you say you have me on ignore always addressing my next posts afterwards.:happy-1:your ignore button sure is not working very well for you,must be a malfuntion.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Don’t worry a democrat is president. We won’t have another 9-11. And we won’t be lied into war with iran.

How come people who are anti immigrants aren’t anti illegal employers?

Trumps message was stupid and racist. It wasn’t the smart Americans who went along. Most who did couldnt tell you who the speaker of the house is.

Oh please. When it comes to the constituents of parties, Republicans are way more informed than the left. I mean, look at who they voted for!

The guy spent most of his life in federal government and didn't accomplish anything. He proudly said he would choose his people based on gender and race instead of who would do the best job. He's made multiple racially insensitive or racist comments during his career. He placed a WELCOME mat on our border by reversing Trump's policies, and the cost of gasoline went up over 30% in his first two months.

The Democrats are heading to pushing us 4 trillion in new debt over Democrat pork in three months, a new record for wasteful spending.
You guys are misinformed. Brainwashed. Gullible racist idiots.
I see you are looking in the mirror now as you speak. :up: :rofl: :happy-1:

Forum List

Back