Judge Threatens Jail For Trump After Holding Him In Contempt

Nor would I. I guess that’s why I never said that.

But you just did. You couched your words as you lack the backbone to say it out right, but you said it would be wrong for Biden to be prosecuted, just because he had been the POTUS.

I saw if someone breaks the law, prosecute them, no matter who they are.

But I am just naïve I guess.

No, its not. If you people spent more time educating yourselves you would post less stupid shit.
1714570753591.png

What will you Pastryots do then? Stand back and stand by? :dunno: :laugh:
The best solution for Trump supporters would be to vote for Trump and get everybody they know to vote for Trump plus make every effort to insure the next election is honest and above board.

Jailing Trump for violating a gag order would likely give him an overwhelming victory in November over Joe Biden. People would see how unfairly he is being treated. All the other people involved are free to say nasty things about Trump but he is not allowed to criticize them In return.

But you just did. You couched your words as you lack the backbone to say it out right, but you said it would be wrong for Biden to be prosecuted, just because he had been the POTUS.

I saw if someone breaks the law, prosecute them, no matter who they are.

But I am just naïve I guess.
Under some circumstances, a former president could be prosecuted without damage to the republic, for crimes committed before, during, or after being in office.

Fortunately the founders laid out exactly how to do it, so it is no mystery, All that must be done is for the president to be impeached and removed. Then all presidential powers and privileges are removed.

Under some circumstances, a former president could be prosecuted without damage to the republic, for crimes committed before, during, or after being in office.

Fortunately the founders laid out exactly how to do it, so it is no mystery, All that must be done is for the president to be impeached and removed. Then all presidential powers and privileges are removed.

The Founders said nothing about that needing to happen before they could be tired for crimes.

Also, the Founders never envisioned a time in our country where so many people like you would put party before country. They assumed those in the Senate would be men of honor who would put the country before their own party. Boy, were they ever wrong.

Okay, now this is really starting to get scary here. If Trump is jailed and his freedom of speech is violated, America as we know it truly has died.

So you think it is OK for Trump to violate court orders, it is truly amazing how Trump Humpers don't think the law applies to Trump

they did it twice! And it wasn't good enough. Beat the man, like one beats a dead horse.

The best solution for Trump supporters would be to vote for Trump and get everybody they know to vote for Trump plus make every effort to insure the next election is honest and above board.

Jailing Trump for violating a gag order would likely give him an overwhelming victory in November over Joe Biden. People would see how unfairly he is being treated. All the other people involved are free to say nasty things about Trump but he is not allowed to criticize them In return.
Because he is the criminal defendant.

Please, shine a spotlight right on it. Show the world how the orange pile of crap thinks he deserves special and better treatment than other American citizens.

Sure. Act like a bitch because you're being treated like every other criminal defendant. I don't have a problem with you morons continuing to show your assess to voters.

Because he is the criminal defendant.

Please, shine a spotlight right on it. Show the world how the orange pile of crap thinks he deserves special and better treatment than other American citizens.
he isn't a criminal defendant. thanks!

The Founders said nothing about that needing to happen before they could be tired for crimes.

Also, the Founders never envisioned a time in our country where so many people like you would put party before country. They assumed those in the Senate would be men of honor who would put the country before their own party. Boy, were they ever wrong.
The founders envisioned White male landowners exclusively having the vote.

We’re allowed to vote for who we choose. The current establishment is interfering with that.

We’re allowed to vote for who we choose. The current establishment is interfering with that.
You can still vote for who you want, including Trump. Nothing has changed.

Nobody is stopping you from voting for whomever you want.

Forum List

Back