FOX news quietly takes down Hunter mock trial special

In March 2021, The New York Times reported that NewsNation hadn't lived up to expectations and was seeing low viewership. Six people at the time reportedly said that NewsNation was becoming increasingly right-wing and conservative in its presentation.
Early in 2021, news broke that Bill Shine, a former co-president of Fox News, had consulted from the beginning on the creation of NewsNation. Since NewsNation’s launch, several incidents of conservative and/or pro-Trump bias have occurred.

Unbiased? I don't think so....
Well viewership is certainly up since a bunch more lefty morons watch it now....right jimboliar???

In March 2021, The New York Times reported that NewsNation hadn't lived up to expectations and was seeing low viewership. Six people at the time reportedly said that NewsNation was becoming increasingly right-wing and conservative in its presentation.
Early in 2021, news broke that Bill Shine, a former co-president of Fox News, had consulted from the beginning on the creation of NewsNation. Since NewsNation’s launch, several incidents of conservative and/or pro-Trump bias have occurred.

Unbiased? I don't think so....

Coming from the guy who shoots MSCNN in this veins

MAGA, like their leader, cannot keep facts straight. As a matter of fact, they abhor facts and truth. Like the loyalty pledge VP candidates for trump must speak:

"I believe Donald J trump won the 2020 presidential election."
Hahahahahahahaha a goosestepping member of the Reich lecturing us on truth and facts...hahahahahahahahahahaha

Forum List

Back