I Think Biden Has Killed MLB

Only a Conservative would boo a moment of silence for 400,000 dead

That's not what they were booing at genius.

Afraid it was

Conservatives cheer 550,000 dead and tell us it is no big deal
Truth over facts? We have way fewer deaths from cancer, heart disease and the flu. So it evens out. I guess COVID cured all those illnesses.
So we shouldn’t do anything about COVID until we have cured cancer

Got it
Not what I said at all. It means that we call deaths COVID19 deaths that aren’t that at all.

So you don’t get it.

Truth over Facts
The facts and the truth is that covid 19 weakens the body so that it cannot effectively fight other diseases that need 100% of your body's attention and that you were able to deal with before contracting the covid 19.
So does a common cold.
I am not talking about the common cold, which doesn't compare in any way.
I had it. It is actually very comparable sans the constant runny nose.
That is your experience. I know someone who was in bed with the virus for 6 weeks
and her experience was not that of the common cold. My family had it (all 5 of 'em)
and their experience was not that of the common cold. Everybody is different, aye?
My wife only lost smell and taste (yet to get it fully back). No issues for my kids. Everyone is different but you want everyone to think the same? Aye?
I think that we need to prepare for the worst and hope for the best. And yes, I think
that everyone should think the same in this case.
That is no way to live. So we should wear masks forever, keep kids in remote learning and never shake hands or hug again? It would keep us safer but it’s a shitty way to live. Maybe we should all stop driving too as it would cause way fewer accidents. We should all stop drinking too. Come on man.
Not at all. We have to gain control of this virus or our country will close again.
Everybody needs to cooperate in this endeavor or your life will be shitty.
Florida is wide open and so is Texas. Rest of the country should follow. Gain control is an interesting statement. How about allowing people to be free and live?
You mean allow people to be free and die?

As GOP-led states lift pandemic restrictions, new infections nationwide have plateaued at around 65,000. It’s a stubborn detail that has troubled public health experts.
Dr. Anthony Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases and top medical adviser of President Joe Biden, cautioned last week that now is “just not the time to pull back and declare premature victory.”

If they want to live free and risk death, absolutely. Huffington Post is a biased leftist source. Florida is wide open as is Texas. Doing great. There is even a whole thread dedicated to it. Educate yourself.
Stop saying you don't like my sources. You never will. Either refute the facts within the link I provide or accept what I'm showing you is fact. If you find where it's wrong then call me out. Until then, you don't just get to poo poo the facts I give you just because I can't find anything on Fox.com

If you have an alternate source that's more conservative and explains how my source is wrong, by all means post it. But I will pick it apart. I won't just poo poo it away because it's from a conservative source. That's cowardly and you being lazy and intellectually dishonest.

Most of America is going to boycott MLB.
Baseball still hasn't recovered from 'the strike' decades ago, and this final act (pulling the all-star game out of Georgia) will put a stake in Major League Baseball.

As with everything Biden touches....MLB is history.

Why boycott major league baseball because ex-President Chaos tells you to do that?
Everything he touches dies. Baseball is essentially dead anyway, but why allow Trump to put the final nail in the coffin? Can't any of you think?
What does Trump have to do with this????

Stupid asshole.
He agreed with the idea of a boycott and you Trump fanatics are now drooling.
Stupid asshole.
so if he agreed with something...then by definition he wasn't the one pushing the issue. Geez....President Trump is no longer in office. He is the former President. Xiden is the President, he was the one that used influrence, lies propaganda, and threat of brown shirt storm troopers to force MLB to make this choice, that will greatly impact the future of the sport.
Corporations are also telling Georgia they won’t do business with them if they pass voter suppression laws.
Good they shouldn't...but GA hasn't passed any voter suppression laws. What we see from Delta, and Coke etc are companies reacting to threats from a totalarian regime, using lies and propaganda.
What threats?
when he told them to leave GA....MLB, like every other company has seen what the DNC Brown Shirts have done to cities and businesses....they don't live in a bubble.
Did he tell them to leave or did he just agree with the idea?
Under threat of the DNC Brownshirts...look what they did to small and large businesses around the country when the Dems told them not to accept the 2016 election
Dems did not tell anybody not to accept the 2016 election. You got the year wrong.
The facts are that President cockroach told his gullible supporters that the 2020 election was "stolen", an outright falsehood that many of his conned supporters still believe and which culminated in the "lovefest" of Jan 6.
Democrats claimed that Republicans stole the election for 5 years. Stacey Abrams claimed she was robbed when she lost the Georgia governor's race. They claimed that Bush stole the 2000 election....and still do to this day. When they lose....they claim they were ripped off. This was by design.....so that when they pulled it off in 2020 everyone would say election fraud is a lie.
Democrats did not claim that the Republicans stole anything and the courts decided, just like they decided in Trump's case. Of course, the issue was "hanging chads" and not phony voter fraud.
Abram's complaint was that the Republican governor was subverting the vote.
Dems objected to Bush's win until it was settled by the Vice President who did his lawful duty. They did not mount an insurrection of our Capitol to prevent that electoral win and Gore was not doing anything unlawful to incite his minions. In fact, he conceded rather than have any whining, complaining, or meowing. To Gore, our Democracy operating efficiently was more important than his personal feelings. I applaud him.
Then there is the one and only ex-president Trump, whose huge ego was more important than a smooth transition, and he proceeded to encourage his easily conned minions to erupt. The guy doesn't care about America or you. He cares only about himself.
apppf...the Dems started their insurrections against Trump on election day in 2016 and continued it for four years!
As if the GOP didn't do the same to every Democrat President.......:heehee:
No, no GOP President encouraged insurretions for four years, or used their office to undermine the next admin with a fake Russian conspiracy hoax.
What was fake about the Russian con-spiracy?
That there wasn't one....and Obama, Biden etc knew it in 2016....but still pushed it

Here you are, years later...even years after the Mueller Report, and his testimony and you still believe the propaganda...sad
And you believe the con that ex-president Trump lays on all his fanatics.
Says the gullible little shit that bought Russian Collusion.
LOL!!!!!

So Trump didn't lie to us about Corona last year in February?
Trump didn't side with the KKK?
Trump didn't break the law calling Ukraine or Georgia Governor asking for votes?
Trump didn't start the insurrection?

And he didn't collude with Russia. Sure.

1) No
2) No
3) No...and he didn't do that
4) No
5) No

Geez man...all of this propaganda has been refuted.....some quite some time ago...you have highlighted the danger behind the leftist propaganda....no matter the facts you all still believe the lies.
Denial is strong
well show me otherwise.

Politico is a hack source

Fair enough
Provide any source that says life expectancy DIDN’T drop by one year or STFU
Google is your friend. Look it up.

You seem upset. For someone who trolls these boards constantly I find that interesting and rewarding.

1617723583312.png

Afraid it was

Truth over facts? We have way fewer deaths from cancer, heart disease and the flu. So it evens out. I guess COVID cured all those illnesses.

Got it
Not what I said at all. It means that we call deaths COVID19 deaths that aren’t that at all.

So you don’t get it.

Truth over Facts
The facts and the truth is that covid 19 weakens the body so that it cannot effectively fight other diseases that need 100% of your body's attention and that you were able to deal with before contracting the covid 19.
So does a common cold.
That is your experience. I know someone who was in bed with the virus for 6 weeks
and her experience was not that of the common cold. My family had it (all 5 of 'em)
and their experience was not that of the common cold. Everybody is different, aye?
My wife only lost smell and taste (yet to get it fully back). No issues for my kids. Everyone is different but you want everyone to think the same? Aye?
I think that we need to prepare for the worst and hope for the best. And yes, I think
That is no way to live. So we should wear masks forever, keep kids in remote learning and never shake hands or hug again? It would keep us safer but it’s a shitty way to live. Maybe we should all stop driving too as it would cause way fewer accidents. We should all stop drinking too. Come on man.
Not at all. We have to gain control of this virus or our country will close again.
Florida is wide open and so is Texas. Rest of the country should follow. Gain control is an interesting statement. How about allowing people to be free and live?

As GOP-led states lift pandemic restrictions, new infections nationwide have plateaued at around 65,000. It’s a stubborn detail that has troubled public health experts.
Dr. Anthony Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases and top medical adviser of President Joe Biden, cautioned last week that now is “just not the time to pull back and declare premature victory.”

If they want to live free and risk death, absolutely. Huffington Post is a biased leftist source. Florida is wide open as is Texas. Doing great. There is even a whole thread dedicated to it. Educate yourself.
Stop saying you don't like my sources. You never will. Either refute the facts within the link I provide or accept what I'm showing you is fact. If you find where it's wrong then call me out. Until then, you don't just get to poo poo the facts I give you just because I can't find anything on Fox.com

If you have an alternate source that's more conservative and explains how my source is wrong, by all means post it. But I will pick it apart. I won't just poo poo it away because it's from a conservative source. That's cowardly and you being lazy and intellectually dishonest.
Your sources are biased. Pick unbiased ones like the CDC. You calling me a coward is rich since you're mentally ill. Come to Boston and say it, mother fucker.

Fair enough
See what I just wrote to this idiot? He doesn't get to poo poo your source if he can't go in and find and point out where they are wrong. Or provide an alternate source.

Chances are if this issue is unfavorable to Republicans, they aren't talking about it. They only talk about things that the spin is positive to their position on the issue. For example notice Fox just didn't talk about the Trump insurrection? So they will poo poo away our information on the insurrection but they can't show us the facts from how they see it because they aren't talking about it. Fox could never report what Republicans are saying because it would be exposed as liar liar pants on fire.

Fair enough

You seem upset. For someone who trolls these boards constantly I find that interesting and rewarding.

View attachment 476827
I'm upset because you are lazy and dumb.

Afraid it was

Got it

So you don’t get it.

Truth over Facts
So does a common cold.

Your sources are biased. Pick unbiased ones like the CDC. You calling me a coward is rich since you're mentally ill. Come to Boston and say it, mother fucker.
I wrestled in college and I'm the toughest guy I know. I would love to come to Boston and show you something. When you can't even get to your hands and knees what then?

Fair enough

View attachment 476827
What you just posted is a lie

Not surprised pussy.

Cases started to drop last spring as well. Less people cooped up inside and more people outside is likely the reason. You're not going to catch this thing outside. As soon as I leave a store, the mask comes off even if somebody is walking towards me going into the store.

Fair enough

View attachment 476827
Sure...play games denying how people died

What you can’t deny is that life expectancy dropped by one year.
Try to deny that COVID is the reason

You can't discount the fact that since the riots the Democrats promoted, violent crime and murders have been way up. Most of the people killed were younger, and that takes away from life expectancy quite a bit. We also hit a new high in US suicides since these lockdowns began.

You can't just point to Covid and say that was the only reason.

Fair enough

View attachment 476827
I'm upset because you are lazy and dumb.
You calling me dumb is rich. The glass is shattering

Fair enough

View attachment 476827
What you just posted is a lie

Not surprised pussy.
Your fake source called mine a lie and you believed it. Mwhahahaha

Fair enough

View attachment 476827

It didn't drop. Show a CDC link to prove your point or STFU as you said.

Fair enough

View attachment 476827

It didn't drop. Show a CDC link to prove your point or STFU as you said.

OK Dick
How are you going to shift the Goalposts now?

In the first half of 2020, life expectancy at birth for the total U.S. population was 77.8 years, declining by 1.0 year from 78.8 in 2019

Consider you think this past election was rigged, so who gives a fuck what a brainwashed nut thinks. Wrong both times ray

I'm absolutely right. Nobody cried more in the past about election fraud than you on the left. Now the commies are trying to pass election law so they can never lose.
Yes the Georgia and kentucky republicans are trying to pass laws to help them win elections by making it harder for poor people. Aka black people.
Poor people need an ID to get their benefits anyway.
Progeny. What a dick thing to say.

What did I say to get you to wish that I see my kids die you little bitch? You like to private message people that you wish they live to see their kids die? fuck off

Just returning the disdain you have for people like me in a tangible way.

At least I am honest about it.
You confirm I’m on the right side. Thanks

Nope, you just pretend you aren't a hateful twat. Your side is the side of control and tyranny.

BAKE THAT FUCKING CAKE PEASANT
Sort of like how you guys pretend to care about life in the womb but as soon as it's born you don't give AF.

I don't pretend anything. And I'll be honest, I'd love to be able to talk negatively about your family. I would just never say I wish someone would outlive their children, get Alzheimers or Cancer.

Although I was hoping Trump would have got horribly sick from Corona. I wasn't happy Herman Cain died but I did think it was funny he was at a Trump rally 2 weeks prior. I told you so. Sort of asked for it no?

I actually don't care about abortion as much as you think I do. I just find it comical that people try to convince themselves they are not killing another living human to justify it.

Nah, you just want to demolish people's rights because you hate them. Much better.

Cases started to drop last spring as well. Less people cooped up inside and more people outside is likely the reason. You're not going to catch this thing outside. As soon as I leave a store, the mask comes off even if somebody is walking towards me going into the store.
Whatever you say I assume the opposite is true

You can't discount the fact that since the riots the Democrats promoted, violent crime and murders have been way up. Most of the people killed were younger, and that takes away from life expectancy quite a bit. We also hit a new high in US suicides since these lockdowns began.

You can't just point to Covid and say that was the only reason.
You can't discount the fact that since Trump becoming POTUS violent crime and murders have been way up.

Consider you think this past election was rigged, so who gives a fuck what a brainwashed nut thinks. Wrong both times ray

I'm absolutely right. Nobody cried more in the past about election fraud than you on the left. Now the commies are trying to pass election law so they can never lose.
Yes the Georgia and kentucky republicans are trying to pass laws to help them win elections by making it harder for poor people. Aka black people.
Poor people need an ID to get their benefits anyway.
Progeny. What a dick thing to say.

What did I say to get you to wish that I see my kids die you little bitch? You like to private message people that you wish they live to see their kids die? fuck off

Just returning the disdain you have for people like me in a tangible way.

At least I am honest about it.
You confirm I’m on the right side. Thanks

Nope, you just pretend you aren't a hateful twat. Your side is the side of control and tyranny.

BAKE THAT FUCKING CAKE PEASANT
Sort of like how you guys pretend to care about life in the womb but as soon as it's born you don't give AF.

I don't pretend anything. And I'll be honest, I'd love to be able to talk negatively about your family. I would just never say I wish someone would outlive their children, get Alzheimers or Cancer.

Although I was hoping Trump would have got horribly sick from Corona. I wasn't happy Herman Cain died but I did think it was funny he was at a Trump rally 2 weeks prior. I told you so. Sort of asked for it no?

I actually don't care about abortion as much as you think I do. I just find it comical that people try to convince themselves they are not killing another living human to justify it.

Nah, you just want to demolish people's rights because you hate them. Much better.
At least you agree with us that life is not so precious we should outlaw abortion. You probably agree we are overpopulated and you don't want to pay for some poor woman's baby for the next 18 years. If you are a republican this must have caused cognitive dissonance. On one hand you want to be anti abortion but on the other hand you want to cut funding to help poor women feed, educate, insure and house these children for the next 18 years.

A seed in a woman's womb is about as precious as a chicken I cut it's head off and cook it for dinner. The only person who killed anything is the woman who didn't want to have the kid. That's on her and he god. Plus a lot of us don't really believe in god. Even a lot of people who say they do, they don't. For example if you say you believe in a god then I would say you are the perfect example of an evil dick who believes he is going to heaven because he belongs to a particular cult. A cult that doesn't even make him a good person. Not required. Just say you believe and you are a member and become a god when you die. Live forever, always happy and never die again??? Really?

Republicans are liars and idiots. Or rich and greedy. I doubt you are the latter.

Forum List

Back