Pro-HAMAS students block UCLA Jewish student from entering campus

You can't even admit that your hamas organization murdered women and children back in Oct. Sad little minion that your are.
So you know about 10/7. Good for you. Do you also know about the massive death toll since 10/7? Or do you believe those deaths don’t count, because you consider them subhuman?

You are kind in both eyes. FJB supporter.

I'm usually kind but you're trying my patience.

If Hamas hadn't terrorized innocents on October 7th they wouldn't be getting their asses handed to them on a platter now...and Gaza wouldn't be getting a shellacking. The people living in Gaza voted and protected exactly what they're receiving.

Hey sorta like Democrats and Slow Joe the Celery Stalk

So you know about 10/7. Good for you. Do you also know about the massive death toll since 10/7? Or do you believe those deaths don’t count, because you consider them subhuman?
Do you consider the actions of 10/7 justified and applaud calls for repeats
of the October 7, 2023 EMULATE AL NABI DAY?

Its only a bad look for libs who are blind

As long as Hamas exists its only a matter of time before the next terrorist act occures

You seriously don’t think that so many killed Palestinian women and children is a bad look?

Use your head.

There maybe justifications to them getting killed, but don’t tell me it looks fine.

This violence feeds Hamas narratives and can do long term damage to Israel, who needs to step up humanatarian efforts and transition to more narrowly targeted operations against Hamas to minimize colleteral damage. Maybe easier said then done, but at some point cost of casualties starts to outweigh the benefits of the hammer-warfare.

Last edited:
1) Actually, I don’t. I was a child in a northern state in the 60s. I did learn about it in school in the 70s, though.

2) This thread is NOT about how blacks were treated unfairly two generations ago. It is about the Nazi-like atmosphere against JEWS taking place on campuses in 2024.
Krystalnacht 2.0 / 2024 Most Jews did not see this commin ( like the Original)

Ok go find your "left in general" and have your conversation with it.

I speak for myself.
Nah, you are one of the lefty’s. See, you all make blanket statements, I can too!

You lefty’s have no problem lumping all right wingers together so, I lump you lefty’s together too.

Do you consider the actions of 10/7 justified and applaud calls for repeats
of the October 7, 2023 EMULATE AL NABI DAY?
lol.

Do you think Israel’s actions since 10/7 are justified and do you applaud it?

lol.

Indeed. Do you think Hamas's actions were justified in October 7th?

It's yes or no. Nothing else. Left loon word speak won't work

Nah, you are one of the lefty’s. See, you all make blanket statements, I can too!

You lefty’s have no problem lumping all right wingers together so, I lump you lefty’s together too.
Whatever nutbag, get lost.

You seriously don’t think that so many killed Palestinian women and children is a bad look?

Use your head.

There maybe justifications to them getting killed, but don’t tell me it looks fine.

This violence feeds Hamas narratives and can do long term damage to Israel, who needs to step up humanatarian efforts and transition to more narrowly targeted operations against Hamas to minimize colleteral damage. Maybe easier said then done, but at some point cost of casualties starts to outweigh the benefits of the hammer-warfare.
There is no solution to the Palestinian issue

The Jews will not abandon Israel

Where would they go?

And the Pals will never accept the Jewish state

So the violence will never end

There is no solution to the Palestinian issue

The Jews will not abandon Israel

Where would they go?

And the Pals will never accept the Jewish state

So the violence will never end

It’s called a two state solution.

Look it up.

Whatever nutbag, get lost.
lol, sucks don’t it? Being lumped in together just because of your ideology? You all do it every day.

For the record, i don’t actually believe your voting pattern necessarily means you support every position of that party, however, I’ve heard enough left wing radio and talk here at usmb to know that most lefty’s think that it does.

I was just being sarcastic..

So you still can't admit that your people murdered women and children. Seems you believe that
the Jewish people are sub humans. You are one pathetic human being,

So you still can't admit that your people murdered women and children. Seems you believe that
Actually I read it to mean that he does admit it, he just has a pathetic way of posting where he can't bring himself to explicitly admit facts he finds inconvinient.

lol.

I consider Israel's actions since 10/7 ENTIRELY justified. Retrospectively
I consider Truman's attack on Hiroshima regrettable but JUSTIFIED and
the bombing of Berlin regrettable but JUSTIFIED. you laugh

Use your head.

yes------very sad and a dilemma for any Army of defense. but so far
the cost of casualties have not reached the issue of the MUSLIM
VERY ISLAMIC filth of Hamas

Jesus. My people??? Lol. So dumb, but typical.

I’ve stated many times what Hamas did is an atrocity. I’ve yet to have one of you crazy Zionists admit Israel has done much worse.

Hypocrites!!!!

Forum List

Back