I Think Biden Has Killed MLB

Most of America is going to boycott MLB.
Baseball still hasn't recovered from 'the strike' decades ago, and this final act (pulling the all-star game out of Georgia) will put a stake in Major League Baseball.

As with everything Biden touches....MLB is history.

Cancel culture!!! And most of American is pro less restrictive voting rights.
Georgia- 19 days early vote and no questions absentee voting.
Biden’s Delaware - no early voting and no absentee voting unless out of State

“Basically, the worst-case scenario is that the state legislature does not like the outcome in a county, takes over and puts in a new board, suspends the existing board, does not certify the elections until they are certifying the election results that they want,” Wan says.
Georgia Has Enacted Sweeping Changes to Its Voting Law | Time

Kemp has a reelection in 2022 and he wants all republicans to win the state, and him included.
No.....he wants the voters to decide.....and considering the fact that Biden forced MLB to pull out of Georgia....all they have to do is make sure that the Democrats can't cheat anymore, because Georgia voters hate Democrats now. Even black folks hate the motherfuckers.
Biden didn't have any say about it, the MBA decided themselves to pull out.
Yeah.....and if you believe that I have a bridge in Brooklyn I wanna sell........just how gullible can you get.

We have video of Biden bribing Ukrainian officials to drop an investigation over his son and corruption.....and you don't think it's possible that Biden...flapping his mouth about "Jim Crow Laws on Steroids" isn't a thinly veiled threat? Trust me....somebody visited MLB offices with lawers threatening legal action. Obama used to pull that stunt every other day when he was in office. He even sent armies of lawyers up to Alaska to fuck with Sarah Palin. Yet you SOBs have the nerve to accuse Trump of threatening the Georgia Attorney General. What a crock of shit!!!
Time fir Penelope to buy that bridge from you. :abgg2q.jpg: :rofl:

Baseball still hasn't recovered from 'the strike' decades ago, and this final act (pulling the all-star game out of Georgia) will put a stake in Major League Baseball.

Republicans hate America.

Next they will boycott Hot Dogs and Apple Pie
The stupid bastards will do what their lord and master Trump tells them to do, what a bunch of tools and fools.
Are you ever an idiot,if he tells me to take the vaccine I will not take it you moron and you keep evading that of course no wrongdoing was found in the investigations,we got the most corrupt court system in the world dumbass not to mention they all never got to present the evidence idiot.
Sure they got to present evidence and they have done several audits and recounts even Trump's election commission member said it was a clean fight. But you just can't fathom being a loser, sorry, next time don't invest so much emotional involvement.
There you go lying again.you ignore all the death threats whistleblowers received the dead people voting,the illegal after hours mail in voting in all the swing states,all the people being turned away from counting the votes,the people sent home for a phony water break story where there was no water break and they started pulling underneath the tables and the paddy in charge had a long criminal past history,as always you have shit in your face with your lies troll.
Yep, seek counseling.
Thanks for admitting you were checkmated after the cat got the tongue.:thankusmile::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
Going after another Democrat I see. I never see you arguing with Republicans.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: As always sealybobo err smellybozos thanks for proving you have Alzheimer’s diseace,:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: The fact you can’t remember the dozens of times I have told you political chic she is as much a stupid fuck troll as you are ignoring how both parties are corrupt and one in the same .I have always told her many times on her threads as well as I have with you she is as much a stupid fuck troll as you are because she is as much a coward as you are,you both ignore facts that bush and Obama are the best of pals and that Obama was a clone of Bush expanding eveything he started.I have told both mudwhistle and pc off the truth they are stupid fucks ignoring that Reagan was the most corrupt president ever dumbass liar.

Last edited:

The stupid bastards will do what their lord and master Trump tells them to do, what a bunch of tools and fools.
Fraud Elections have consequences.
Yea like the fraud president getting hit on 9-11, lying us into Iraq and causing the greatest recession since the Great Depression.
Which your boy Obama expanded on. :abgg2q.jpg:
Listen you stupid little shit. Bush started a war in the middle east. If it gets out of control and spreads to Syria and Yemen and all those other places, we're in big trouble.

You may not like how Obama handled the war in the middle east but he didn't keep us there because he's evil and wanted to. It's because we can't leave yet. And anyone he bombed, he felt like they needed to be bombed.

Don't forget Trump bombed a Iranian General in a fucking airport. I can't believe that didn't start a war with Iran. I can't believe they haven't paid us back for that, YET. Hopefully because we kicked Trump out, they will forgive us for what we did. Imagine if they bombed one of our generals.

NOW, you stupid shit. Close your eyes. Imagine this. Imagine if in 2015 Obama bombed an Iranian General at an airport. Would you have supported such a move? I doubt it based on the fact you call bombing Yemen and Syria "Obama's War's".
hey stupid shit lying shill stop lying about Obama,the majority of the board knows he kept us in syria because he was evil that he was an even bigger mass murderer of women and children than bush was expanding what he started,you are the only fucking idiot that says bombing Syria and Yemen were not obamas wars.Obama ordered ten times more drione attacks o citizens than bush did you lying asshole shill.

Obama has participated in the coverup of 9/11 covering fir his lover bush.very prominent people tried to get him to start a new investigation into it and he basically told them to fuck off.

Snowden even said Obama was as much of a traiter to America as bush was,that he did nothing to try and help just as bush did,your lies have been exposed by me as always,

Last edited:
Consider you think this past election was rigged, so who gives a fuck what a brainwashed nut thinks. Wrong both times ray

I'm absolutely right. Nobody cried more in the past about election fraud than you on the left. Now the commies are trying to pass election law so they can never lose.
Yes the Georgia and kentucky republicans are trying to pass laws to help them win elections by making it harder for poor people. Aka black people.
Poor people need an ID to get their benefits anyway.
Progeny. What a dick thing to say.

What did I say to get you to wish that I see my kids die you little bitch? You like to private message people that you wish they live to see their kids die? fuck off

Just returning the disdain you have for people like me in a tangible way.

At least I am honest about it.
You confirm I’m on the right side. Thanks

Nope, you just pretend you aren't a hateful twat. Your side is the side of control and tyranny.

BAKE THAT FUCKING CAKE PEASANT
Sort of like how you guys pretend to care about life in the womb but as soon as it's born you don't give AF.

I don't pretend anything. And I'll be honest, I'd love to be able to talk negatively about your family. I would just never say I wish someone would outlive their children, get Alzheimers or Cancer.

Although I was hoping Trump would have got horribly sick from Corona. I wasn't happy Herman Cain died but I did think it was funny he was at a Trump rally 2 weeks prior. I told you so. Sort of asked for it no?

I actually don't care about abortion as much as you think I do. I just find it comical that people try to convince themselves they are not killing another living human to justify it.

Nah, you just want to demolish people's rights because you hate them. Much better.
At least you agree with us that life is not so precious we should outlaw abortion. You probably agree we are overpopulated and you don't want to pay for some poor woman's baby for the next 18 years. If you are a republican this must have caused cognitive dissonance. On one hand you want to be anti abortion but on the other hand you want to cut funding to help poor women feed, educate, insure and house these children for the next 18 years.

A seed in a woman's womb is about as precious as a chicken I cut it's head off and cook it for dinner. The only person who killed anything is the woman who didn't want to have the kid. That's on her and he god. Plus a lot of us don't really believe in god. Even a lot of people who say they do, they don't. For example if you say you believe in a god then I would say you are the perfect example of an evil dick who believes he is going to heaven because he belongs to a particular cult. A cult that doesn't even make him a good person. Not required. Just say you believe and you are a member and become a god when you die. Live forever, always happy and never die again??? Really?

Republicans are liars and idiots. Or rich and greedy. I doubt you are the latter.
Yes republicans like Romney bush,graham and Reagan are liars same as you are and same as the Demorat party you worship is. The party that is burning down buildings all in demorat controlled cities.:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Hacked the DNC server and provided Trump information he could use against Hillary

:link: :link: :link: :link:

The DNC server was an inside job as no evidence was found of internet data transfer. In other words, somebody from the inside (a Democrat) got in there with a jump drive and copied that material.

Furthermore the commies refused to let the FBI investigate those servers for obvious reasons. They decided to hire a private company (one they could control) instead.

It had absolutely nothing to do with Russia.

The only people known to deal with Russia to get dirt on an opponent was Hillary Clinton and the DNC.
:thankusmile: As always everyday here shill wrongwinger gets his ass handed to him on a platter.:up::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Ray has smellybozo ever said to you “I never see you arguing with republicans” proving to the entire board he has Alzheimer’s after he sees you himself with his own eyes many times telling off troll political chic what an idiot she is because she does the same thing he does,ignore that both parties are corrupt and one in the same and that Obama was a clone of Bush expanding what he started? I even told him he should marry her at least twice cause she ignores how corrupt the gop party is same as he does with the dems showing her stupidity dodging those facts pretending they are not the best of pals same as smellybozo does with the dems:abgg2q.jpg: they would make a perfect couple don’t you think? :rofl:

Are you ever an idiot,if he tells me to take the vaccine I will not take it you moron and you keep evading that of course no wrongdoing was found in the investigations,we got the most corrupt court system in the world dumbass not to mention they all never got to present the evidence idiot.
Sure they got to present evidence and they have done several audits and recounts even Trump's election commission member said it was a clean fight. But you just can't fathom being a loser, sorry, next time don't invest so much emotional involvement.
There you go lying again.you ignore all the death threats whistleblowers received the dead people voting,the illegal after hours mail in voting in all the swing states,all the people being turned away from counting the votes,the people sent home for a phony water break story where there was no water break and they started pulling underneath the tables and the paddy in charge had a long criminal past history,as always you have shit in your face with your lies troll.
Yep, seek counseling.
Thanks for admitting you were checkmated after the cat got the tongue.:thankusmile::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
Going after another Democrat I see. I never see you arguing with Republicans.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: As always sealybobo err smellybozos thanks for proving you have Alzheimer’s diseace,:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: The fact you can’t remember the dozens of times I have told you political chic she is as much a stupid fuck troll as you are ignoring how both parties are corrupt and one in the same .I have always told her many times on her threads as well as I have with you she is as much a stupid fuck troll as you are because she is as much a coward as you are,you both ignore facts that bush and Obama are the best of pals and that Obama was a clone of Bush expanding eveything he started.I have told both mudwhistle and pc off the truth they are stupid fucks ignoring that Reagan was the most corrupt president ever dumbass liar.
Oh and I have also told mudwhistle the truth what a stupid fuck idiot he is ignoring thst both parties are corrupt and one in the same and what a chicken shit coward he is for ignoring his hero Reagan ran the most corrupt administration ever at the time same as stupid ass idiot pc does,those two cowards do the same you do when I take them to school how corrupt and evil he is,they both put their tail between their legs and run off same as you do on Obamas corruption and how evil he is.so enough of your bullshit lies you have not seen me argue with republicans liar.:fu:

That's what they said about the NFL. Then every conservative on TV gets so excited about football as soon as it started up last fall.
I beg to differ.
I grew up loving Baseball..playing baseball...but after the second time they went on strike, me....and many like me,....stopped following MLB.
Baseball isn't football. Baseball used to be America's game. Those days are long-gone.
Baseball is something we listened to on a radio in 7th grade.
Football is totally different.
I know I watched it up until the second strike, I quit watching it also. Done with football also college and pro, sucks because I'm a lifelong Clemson fan.
How come you are done with college,they are not saints but they are nowhere near the level of corruption the NFL is? The NFL is 100 times worse,not in the same ballpark.as someone else said earlier,Roger goddel is a piece of shit,worst commissioner ever by leaps and bounds.
Clemson backed blm, a totally racist organization.

That's what they said about the NFL. Then every conservative on TV gets so excited about football as soon as it started up last fall.
I beg to differ.
I grew up loving Baseball..playing baseball...but after the second time they went on strike, me....and many like me,....stopped following MLB.
Baseball isn't football. Baseball used to be America's game. Those days are long-gone.
Baseball is something we listened to on a radio in 7th grade.
Football is totally different.
I know I watched it up until the second strike, I quit watching it also. Done with football also college and pro, sucks because I'm a lifelong Clemson fan.
How come you are done with college,they are not saints but they are nowhere near the level of corruption the NFL is? The NFL is 100 times worse,not in the same ballpark.as someone else said earlier,Roger goddel is a piece of shit,worst commissioner ever by leaps and bounds.
Clemson backed blm, a totally racist organization.
Many of my relatives fell for the scam and backed them.
They all figured that because the government backed black-communists roaming our streets, then it must be okay.

You handed his ass to him on a platter.lol :up: Not all republicans of course are not in bed with them though.Abbot bush,Romney,Graham and now Noem recently, are all in bed with them as well.

Corporations give money to both parties so their asses are covered. However look at the big ones now. Delta Air Line, Coke, Apple, Microsoft, all of major social media, Soros, are all in with the Democrats.

They used to side with Republicans due to taxation, but if you are under the covers with a Democrat politician, they will write enough loopholes so you won't get hit by that much.

It seems the Republicans are now the working mans party.

well said,so very true.

Hey Ray From Cleveland this is smellybozo when i take him to school everyday bush and obama are mass murderers and the best of pals and them and clinton get a threesome and get it on together when i post these pics below sense it shoots down his warped reality,this is him in the diapers getting angry over these facts wonder where he got those diapers:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

1618088551400.png

1618088638357.png

1618088711633.png

1618088743079.png

Biden didn't do it.

Executives made this decision all on their own. They FEAR the lefts agenda and don't want to be the target of the mob so they are making irrational decisions based on a gamble of where they think we're headed.

As much as I dislike Biden this shit started way before him.

Biden didn't do it.

Executives made this decision all on their own. They FEAR the lefts agenda and don't want to be the target of the mob so they are making irrational decisions based on a gamble of where they think we're headed.

Biden has been in Washington since the 70s.
He's been part of this movement for the last several years.
And.....Biden is the one who made the threat to MLB......not somebody else.

Biden didn't do it.

Biden has been in Washington since the 70s.
He's been part of this movement for the last several years.
And.....Biden is the one who made the threat to MLB......not somebody else.
You see a boogeyman instead of reality

Losing has become a way of life for the Trumpinati....
Baseball
Alienating tens of millions of fans is bad, as well as alienating tens of millions of taxpayers.

OOOPS TRUMP
Illuminati strike out again..

Another Trump boycott flops as Major League Baseball reports 'record streaming numbers'

Brad Reed
April 20, 2021

Another Trump boycott flops as Major League Baseball reports 'record streaming numbers'

Former President Donald Trump called on his supporters to boycott Major League Baseball games, but so far it's looking like the latest in his long list of failed boycott campaigns.
Via CBS News' Ed O'Keefe, Major League Baseball this week reported that record numbers of fans are streaming games through its MLB.TV web platform.

Losing has become a way of life for the Trumpinati....
Baseball
Alienating tens of millions of fans is bad, as well as alienating tens of millions of taxpayers.

OOOPS TRUMP
Illuminati strike out again..

Brad Reed
April 20, 2021

Another Trump boycott flops as Major League Baseball reports 'record streaming numbers''record streaming numbers'

Former President Donald Trump called on his supporters to boycott Major League Baseball games, but so far it's looking like the latest in his long list of failed boycott campaigns.
Via CBS News' Ed O'Keefe, Major League Baseball this week reported that record numbers of fans are streaming games through its MLB.TV web platform.

Record streaming numbers?
Nobody wants to watch the games. Anyone who does simply does so out of morbid curiosity.

Let's wait till mid-season before we declare victory, shall we?

Forum List

Back