Black Georgia 2022 voter issues

Not lies. The changes were just successfully adapted to in time to turn out the vote. You really seem to have a pessimistic viewpoint.
When Biden and the media start sending out messages about Jim Crow 2.0 and such, those were all lies.

When Biden and the media start sending out messages about Jim Crow 2.0 and such, those were all lies.
You look at it as lies. I look at it as not turning out as bad as expected in worst case scenario, that might have been, if not for the get out the vote effort. Efforts to restrict voting can and have been historically effective on certain demographics.

You look at it as lies. I look at it as not turning out as bad as expected in worst case scenario, that might have been, if not for the get out the vote effort. Efforts to restrict voting can and have been historically effective on certain demographics.
You don't? It was blatant as all hell.

• The Election Integrity Act enacted last year in Georgia makes it easier for citizens to vote and harder to cheat.
  • Democrats cynically mischaracterized the law as a voter suppression bill and vilified its supporters.
  • The first federal and statewide elections in Georgia since the law was passed had record turnout, short lines, and few problems

MYTH: “Jim Crow 2.0 is about two insidious things: voter suppression and election subversion. It’s no longer about who gets to vote; it’s about making it harder to vote.” – President Joe BIDEN, January, 2022​

FACT: over 850,000 Georgians CAST early ballots in the May primary in Georgia, more than three times the number in 2018, and higher than in 2020, a presidential year.​

MYTH: “Among the outrageous parts of this new state law, it ends voting hours early so working people can’t cast their vote after their shift is over.” – President Joe BIDEN, March, 2021​

FACT: Polling places are OPEN from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Election Day in Georgia, and as long as you are in line by 7 p.m. you are allowed to cast your ballot. Nothing in the new law changed this.​

MYTH: “It’s an atrocity … they passed a law saying you can’t provide water for people standing in line while they’re waiting to vote. You don’t need anything else to know that this is nothing but punitive design to keep people from voting. You can’t provide water for people about to vote? Give me a break.” – President Joe BIDEN, March, 2021.​

FACT: The law allows for self-service water from unattended receptacles. the law bans political groups from offering food and water within 150 feet of a voting location, just as many other states do. voters are allowed to bring food and water with them.​

The Washington Post gave Biden “ four Pinocchios” for his claim that SB 202 was “ Jim Crow in the 21st century” for limiting voting hours and otherwise “deny[ing] the right to vote to countless voters.” That paper, not exactly a right‐wing house organ, reported that “experts say the net effect was to expand the opportunities to vote for most Georgians, not limit them.” MIT elections expert Charles Stewart III found that “it indicated an expansion of hours, especially in rural counties.”

You don't? It was blatant as all hell.

• The Election Integrity Act enacted last year in Georgia makes it easier for citizens to vote and harder to cheat.
  • Democrats cynically mischaracterized the law as a voter suppression bill and vilified its supporters.
  • The first federal and statewide elections in Georgia since the law was passed had record turnout, short lines, and few problems

MYTH: “Jim Crow 2.0 is about two insidious things: voter suppression and election subversion. It’s no longer about who gets to vote; it’s about making it harder to vote.” – President Joe BIDEN, January, 2022​

FACT: over 850,000 Georgians CAST early ballots in the May primary in Georgia, more than three times the number in 2018, and higher than in 2020, a presidential year.​

MYTH: “Among the outrageous parts of this new state law, it ends voting hours early so working people can’t cast their vote after their shift is over.” – President Joe BIDEN, March, 2021​

FACT: Polling places are OPEN from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Election Day in Georgia, and as long as you are in line by 7 p.m. you are allowed to cast your ballot. Nothing in the new law changed this.​

MYTH: “It’s an atrocity … they passed a law saying you can’t provide water for people standing in line while they’re waiting to vote. You don’t need anything else to know that this is nothing but punitive design to keep people from voting. You can’t provide water for people about to vote? Give me a break.” – President Joe BIDEN, March, 2021.​

FACT: The law allows for self-service water from unattended receptacles. the law bans political groups from offering food and water within 150 feet of a voting location, just as many other states do. voters are allowed to bring food and water with them.​

The Washington Post gave Biden “ four Pinocchios” for his claim that SB 202 was “ Jim Crow in the 21st century” for limiting voting hours and otherwise “deny[ing] the right to vote to countless voters.” That paper, not exactly a right‐wing house organ, reported that “experts say the net effect was to expand the opportunities to vote for most Georgians, not limit them.” MIT elections expert Charles Stewart III found that “it indicated an expansion of hours, especially in rural counties.”

I can tell you are really torn up over this. Why? I mean you are glad they turned out to vote, right?

I can tell you are really torn up over this. Why? I mean you are glad they turned out to vote, right?
Oh dear.......no, just pointing out the blatant lies that were floated over this against the repo's, which was horsecrap when it was being made news. You don't seem too concerned that your news sources and the president took this type of action.....you know, blatantly lied. So, tell me, when can you tell when they aren't lying?

Oh dear.......no, just pointing out the blatant lies that were floated over this against the repo's, which was horsecrap when it was being made news. You don't seem too concerned that your news sources and the president took this type of action.....you know, blatantly lied. So, tell me, when can you tell when they aren't lying?
Well, that's a darn good question. I go back to "Pardon be Ray" Ray Blanton, followed by President "Dick" Nixon, then "there was a Lt Colonel running whole war out of the base and selling those cruise missiles to our enemies, I had no idea about" Father Ron, then Mr. No New Taxes, read my lips George Bush, The Father, bringing us to "I did not have sex with that woman, Try My Cigar" Slick Willy and "Weapons of Mass Destruction" Son-of-a Bush, If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor Obamarama and Mr I don't know that woman or that woman or that woman that I thought was my wife, would you like check or cash, Donny. Characterizing efforts to restrict voting as efforts to restrict voting kind of pale.

Well, that's a darn good question. I go back to "Pardon be Ray" Ray Blanton, followed by President "Dick" Nixon, then "there was a Lt Colonel running whole war out of the base and selling those cruise missiles to our enemies, I had no idea about" Father Ron, then Mr. No New Taxes, read my lips George Bush, The Father, bringing us to "I did not have sex with that woman, Try My Cigar" Slick Willy and "Weapons of Mass Destruction" Son-of-a Bush, If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor Obamarama and Mr I don't know that woman or that woman or that woman that I thought was my wife, would you like check or cash, Donny. Characterizing efforts to restrict voting as efforts to restrict voting kind of pale.
We're talking 2022 and Biden's lies to the American people.
How do you tell when Biden and MSM aren't lying?
Nice red herring by the way.

We're talking 2022 and Biden's lies to the American people.
How do you tell when Biden and MSM aren't lying?
Nice red herring by the way.
I think your whole OP thread is a nice red herring, by the way.

Forum List

Back