CDZ i met a Lithuanian recently here in Amsterdam.NL, and he said he was pro-Putin.

peacefan

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2018
Amsterdam, Netherlands
Russia urges NATO to withdraw forces from Eastern Europe and reduce tensions — statement
This is one of the key points of Russian proposals for NATO on guarantees of security, Russian Foreign Ministry deputy spokesman Alexey Zaytsev noted

And i bet there are many more such men (and women, and children), to be found in governments that now cling to NATO mostly like beggars look for scraps of money.

NATO has been far too aggressive, in my humble opinion, encroaching on Russia's western borders.

You know what was said about angering the 'Russian bear'.. that it is very very dangerous.
Translation : to hurt Russian pride this way, to deny them their old allies for their new Russian Federation, as part of the Communist Alliance (yet another Empire, just like NATO+EU+AUKUS), is complete idiocy. Pardon my French, Democratic babyboomer Cold War 1 warriors.

But i'll keep saying it.

Freedom of speech.

It's an asset, allright.

Just not always pleasant when used in public.

YOU ARE FORCING ME TO DO THIS, BIDEN AND TRUMP ADMIN COMMUNITIES.
on behalf of the citizens of Eastern *and* western mainland Europe.

Russia urges NATO to withdraw forces from Eastern Europe and reduce tensions — statement
This is one of the key points of Russian proposals for NATO on guarantees of security, Russian Foreign Ministry deputy spokesman Alexey Zaytsev noted

And i bet there are many more such men (and women, and children), to be found in governments that now cling to NATO mostly like beggars look for scraps of money.

NATO has been far too aggressive, in my humble opinion, encroaching on Russia's western borders.

You know what was said about angering the 'Russian bear'.. that it is very very dangerous.
Translation : to hurt Russian pride this way, to deny them their old allies for their new Russian Federation, as part of the Communist Alliance (yet another Empire, just like NATO+EU+AUKUS), is complete idiocy. Pardon my French, Democratic babyboomer Cold War 1 warriors.

But i'll keep saying it.

Freedom of speech.

It's an asset, allright.

Does Litwin know about this?

1643315537128.png

1643315545047.png

But i'll keep saying it.

Freedom of speech.

It's an asset, allright.

Sound like somebody still suffering from Stockholm syndrome a psychological condition in which hostages form a bond with their captors.
1643316200127.png

But i'll keep saying it.

Freedom of speech.

It's an asset, allright.

The purpose of NATO was to contain Russian aggression. Do we STILL need to worry about that? Probably yeah -- given Putin's taking of Crimea without a whimper out of NATO.

Do we INCITE Russian aggression by EXPANDING NATO? For sure we do. We should STOP the expansion closer and closer to his borders. But the downside is --- the will of about 3 or 4 advanced Euro countries will be subjugated to Putin's desire to "get the USSR back together". And he will then EXPAND to the borders of ORIGINAL NATO charter members.

Looks like a bigger picture map of Soviet territory is what needs to be drawn.

Greed for expansion of HIS country is balanced by a need to LIMIT that greed.

The purpose of NATO was to contain Russian aggression. Do we STILL need to worry about that? Probably yeah -- given Putin's taking of Crimea without a whimper out of NATO.

Do we INCITE Russian aggression by EXPANDING NATO? For sure we do. We should STOP the expansion closer and closer to his borders. But the downside is --- the will of about 3 or 4 advanced Euro countries will be subjugated to Putin's desire to "get the USSR back together". And he will then EXPAND to the borders of ORIGINAL NATO charter members.

Putin is all talk and no action. NATO are basically telling Putin to go and do one. Ukraine will probably join NATO, and Putin can do bugger all about it. The only tool he has, is gas. But Europe's climate freaks have windmills, so all's good...... allegedly.

Putin is all talk and no action. NATO are basically telling Putin to go and do one. Ukraine will probably join NATO, and Putin can do bugger all about it. The only tool he has, is gas. But Europe's climate freaks have windmills, so all's good...... allegedly.

He's got Germany by the tiny parts on energy since they screwed all that up. You can't KEEP expanding NATO and not have the guy toss tantrums. And when Putin tosses tantrums -- he usually gets stuff in return -- like Crimea.

Angry Gramps is REWARDING him with oil going up to record highs. Almost as tho maybe -- HE had 2 hookers peeing on his bed in Moscow with his son present.

But i'll keep saying it.

Freedom of speech.

It's an asset, allright.

Lol That ass hole Putin sits in his borders he has nothing to worry about. He can lick our ass on everything else.

Don't count on it. He is cold, calculating, believes in the politics of power, including military power, that might, makes right and he would like the old soviet put back together with its satellite counties that broke away to get their freedom.

Don't count on it. He is cold, calculating, believes in the politics of power, including military power, that might, makes right and he would like the old soviet put back together with its satellite counties that broke away to get their freedom.
For years, he's always sent aircraft and ships to fly and sail close to borders. He's full of hot air.

For years, he's always sent aircraft and ships to fly and sail close to borders. He's full of hot air.
He will take what he is allowed to take, as he has proven already. Don't fool yourself.

You have some helluva old cold war hangover.

So, when Putin gets back all of the old Warsaw Pact countries, Poland, Latvia, etc.

What if he doesn't quit there. What if he takes Germany? Or Finland. Or Sweden?

When will you cry out, "STOP!"

You have to be careful when you deal with bullies.
i was *merely* talking about Russia's western border states. yes, west-Ukraine included because *we*, as part of our "drive east", installed the local national cookies-for-kids factory owner as the nato-friendly national politician there..

now the Russian-friendly leader is back, and we should take into account that a pincer move or divide-and-conquer move between commie Russia and China is very likely to backfire...

you can talk 'weak rubble' all you want all day, fact is : Russian army men are anything but weak. So are Chinese mainlanders, on land, that is.

He will take what he is allowed to take, as he has proven already. Don't fool yourself.
This is NOT post-WW2, where Russians had all the reasons to invade Berlin.

This is the early 21st century, and you already heard the rest of my arguments for this day and age.
google.com :
peacefan site:usmessageboard.com

should be very revealing to you...

This is NOT post-WW2, where Russians had all the reasons to invade Berlin.

This is the early 21st century, and you already heard the rest of my arguments for this day and age.
google.com :
peacefan site:usmessageboard.com

should be very revealing to you...
Think what you like. I'll go with the opinions of Retired General, and former Supreme Commander of NATO. He is more informed than you. I suspect, I am too.

You can’t take something that has always been yours.

Quick question. Please compare the number of nations the US has invaded or attacked to that by Putin?

Lol That ass hole Putin sits in his borders he has nothing to worry about. He can lick our ass on everything else.
So eager to take on the Muslim Fundamentalists and Communist Alliance at the same time eh, you yanks.
Careful, or Europe might deny you entry visa for your gun-free holidays here just over the fact you appear like the new Nazis.

No evidence for this belief.

Forum List

Back