CDZ i met a Lithuanian recently here in Amsterdam.NL, and he said he was pro-Putin.

You've bought into the propaganda.

Putin is never going to be your friend.
Funny, i think he already is. i've advocated these points for *years* now, you see.
And i've done so based solely on my own analysis of what is right and what is wrong to do.

For instance, i do not understand or agree much with what Putin is doing in Syria, helping out Assad and all that.
But i guess a warzone for the war hungry must exist in nearly every decade somewhere on Earth, and not just to keep the arms industries humming along.

no, i quit doing that in my late 20s.. ;) i'm 44.5 now :)
I gave it up a couple of years after marriage, our first child, and the realization, I had to cut it out and go respectable or I wasn't going to be worth a sh*t, and end up in jail, or dead or a worthless bum as friends we had lost. I wasn't really good at it. Kept getting hurt, doing stupid crap.

I gave it up a couple of years after marriage, our first child, and the realization, I had to cut it out and go respectable or I wasn't going to be worth a sh*t, and end up in jail, or dead or a worthless bum as friends we had lost. I wasn't really good at it. Kept getting hurt, doing stupid crap.
fortunately here, the drugs bars only sell weed, hashish and coffee and sweet drinks. we even closed down the psychedelic mushroom store in Damstreet, Amsterdam.NL...
and kicked the XTC dealers out of our red light districts.. altho i find that one a great one invention, among the greatest mankind has ever made :)

cocaine still has a gedoogbeleid policy, being marchingpowder for street building masons and stock brokers alike, and i expect that to stay the same...
that's not just in our major cities, also in towns nearby those major cities, where the carpenters and stone masons live.. just a tiny sniff to wake up with, for them.
and respectable citizens in every way.

fortunately here, the drugs bars only sell weed, hashish and coffee and sweet drinks. we even closed down the psychedelic mushroom store in Damstreet, Amsterdam.NL...
and kicked the XTC dealers out of our red light districts.. altho i find that one a great one invention, among the greatest mankind has ever made :)

cocaine still has a gedoogbeleid policy, being marchingpowder for street building masons and stock brokers alike, and i expect that to stay the same...
that's not just in our major cities, also in towns nearby those major cities, where the carpenters and stone masons live.. just a tiny sniff to wake up with, for them.
and respectable citizens in every way.
I heard they cleaned up the red light district, though I bet it was a big tourist draw, just not the kind of tourists they want. I never made it there, though I couldn't afford to pop positive anyway.

Russians may be on the verge of Creating the New Yerusalem where Christ is the Center, with rivers of healing waters flowing out to bless the families of Earth. Germany and Finland, Sweden and so on, would live in that 12 gated realm, and liars, murderers and other criminals would be kept out.
What? The least that you have done, was to mix your metaphors, and write gibberish. Please unmash those potatoes as best as you can.

Christ will return to The Mount of Olives, and it will split. He will bring The New Jerusalem with Him, it will have been made by Him.

Last edited:
You can’t take something that has always been yours.

Quick question. Please compare the number of nations the US has invaded or attacked to that by Putin?

More precisely, how many countries have US and Russia taken as SATELLITES or as actual territory. US hasn't taken actual territority since the Spanish American war. Russia GOT parts of the Holyland handed to them after WW1. They've OWNED Alaska, FINLAND and a lot of OTHER places they dont own now. They either STUPIDLY sold it to the US (LOL) or got booted.

THEIR "borders" from TAKINGS and CONQUEST have increased/decreased WAAY more then the USA over the past 6 or 7 centuries. So TITLE to those places "historically occupied" by Russia is not a valid claim.

More precisely, how many countries have US and Russia taken as SATELLITES or as actual territory. US hasn't taken actual territority since the Spanish American war. Russia GOT parts of the Holyland handed to them after WW1. They've OWNED Alaska, FINLAND and a lot of OTHER places they dont own now. They either STUPIDLY sold it to the US (LOL) or got booted.

THEIR "borders" from TAKINGS and CONQUEST have increased/decreased WAAY more then the USA over the past 6 or 7 centuries. So TITLE to those places "historically occupied" by Russia is not a valid claim.
You twisted my question into something that fits your narrative. Compared to the US, Putin is an amateur when it comes to invading other nations.

You twisted my question into something that fits your narrative. Compared to the US, Putin is an amateur when it comes to invading other nations.

Why are you stuck on JUST PUTIN. Putin is a blip in Russian history. You wanna compare Putin to just the last 3 US presidents? Or you wanna compare the histories of the nations.

You've got some bad of sort of Putin fixation.

Why are you stuck on JUST PUTIN. Putin is a blip in Russian history. You wanna compare Putin to just the last 3 US presidents? Or you wanna compare the histories of the nations.

You've got some bad of sort of Putin fixation.
Oh brother! Many Americans claim Putin wants to restore the USSR. Many posters on this board believe this, maybe you do too.

Oh brother! Many Americans claim Putin wants to restore the USSR. Many posters on this board believe this, maybe you do too.
USSR or not, but he definitely wants to establish Russian sphere of influence which would mainly match the USSR borders

USSR or not, but he definitely wants to establish Russian sphere of influence which would mainly match the USSR borders
No evidence of this. It’s as if Putin just came to power. He’s been in power a long time.

No evidence of this. It’s as if Putin just came to power. He’s been in power a long time.
What do you mean 'no evidence'? Their support of Transnistria, Abkhazia and South Ossetia, their new base in Kyrgyzstan, melting in Donbass, military presence in Nagorno-Karabakh, sending troops to prop up government in Kazakhstan, recent demands about Ukraine, their open support of friendly regime in Belarus. Is that enough?

Well, he has something in mind.

Compare our actions with Cuba, No Russian missiles allowed 40 miles of our border. Cuba still allowed to have its own government like it or not. Ukraine should be allowed to run there own country or join NATO, but not invade Russian territory.

Well, he has something in mind.
That is not a direct invasion. The both sides raise the stakes at the time of negotiations.

That is not a direct invasion. The both sides raise the stakes at the time of negotiations.
Who raised the stakes beside Putin? Ukraine just does not want to be subjugated by Russia, and shouldn't have to be, just because Russia wants it. Negotiation be damned. Ukraine does not intend to negotiate away their sovereignty. Fk Putin.

Who raised the stakes beside Putin? Ukraine just does not want to be subjugated by Russia, and shouldn't have to be, just because Russia wants it. Negotiation be damned. Ukraine does not intend to negotiate away their sovereignty. Fk Putin.
What Ukraine wants is irrelevant. After the years of corruption and mismanagement it has become a country with significance in international relations no more than say Albania or Moldova.

Negotiations are being held between the US and Russia. And Ukraine is just a tool to get to a desirable result.

He's got Germany by the tiny parts on energy since they screwed all that up.

Sort of, but then that's one reason Russia is in Syria and Libya; they both have pipeline projects and routes that cut into Russia's leverage and foreign exchange, and then there is Turkey's own expansionist agenda, involving those massive new gas fields around Cyprus and other islands, which also involve Greece and Israel and Syria as well, another hot spot that doesn't get much attention outside of The Economist and the respective local news agencies. A lot of the anti-Israeli rhetoric is a front for weakening their skin in that game.

The discovery in recent years of huge natural gas reserves in the eastern Mediterranean has whetted the appetite of nearby countries but exacerbated geopolitical tensions between Turkey and its neighbours.

Relations have been strained in recent months following Turkish exploration and drilling operations in waters claimed by both Cyprus and Greece.

Here is the latest on these so-called “blue gold” reserves.

Last edited:
Negotiations are being held between the US and Russia. And Ukraine is just a tool to get to a desirable result.

All Putin has to do is see to it Biden still gets the same amount he shakes down the Ukraine for plus a premium, and the Ukraine is toast.

Forum List

Back