CDZ Is Roughhousing Now Considered A Violent Activity?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I hope not, but since children are probably no longer to play with toy guns, I just don't know anymore.

In my neck of the woods kids still roughhouse. I don’t see that changing, it’s a natural part of being a kid and playing

Kids weren't allowed to be kids anymore, since the mid 80's, when all the whiners, snivelling cowards, pussies, wussies, and commies started coming out in force and threatened politicians to change things.

Schools were banned from exacting disciplinary actions on students anymore.
Schools were banned from forcing bad students to stay after school for tutoring or some kind of help class.
Schools had their protocols banned for handling bullies and unruly students.
Teachers had their voices banned and restricted as to exactly what they can and cannot say to kids.
Teachers were forced to stop teaching actual social skills, manners, etiquette, and learning skills and teach ONLY what is in the curriculum books.

And it just spread like a wildfire of cancer across the country, violating and destroying pretty much everything that allowed kids to be kids.

And it's still going on this way, and getting worse.

Last edited:
Kids weren't allowed to be kids anymore, since the mid 80's, when all the whiners, snivelling cowards, pussies, wussies, and commies started coming out in force and threatened politicians to change things.

Schools were banned from exactiny disciplinary actions on students anymore.
Schools were banned from forcing bad students to stay after school for tutoring or some kind of help class.
Schools had their protocols banned for handling bullies and unruly students.
Teachers had their voices banned and restricted as to exactly what they can and cannot say to kids.
Teachers were forced to stop teaching actual social skills, manners, etiquette, and learning skills and teach ONLY what is in the curriculum books.

And it just spread like a wildfire of cancer across the country, violating and destroying pretty much everything that allowed kids to be kids.

And it's still going on this way, and getting worse.
We used to run around with long sticks playing army alot when I was a kid.
I didn't like shooting people....I liked getting shot so I could die in the most animated manner possible.

Boys are going to crash and bash their surroundings and themselves no matter what.
Yeah I’m not really seeing kids being prevented from roughhousing per se. It’s more just the constant supervision. When I was growing up in Michigan almost all kids got on their bikes and didn’t come home until supper. Most parents my age these days would crap their pants if they don’t know where their kids are 24/7. I don’t think it’s healthy for the kids or the parents.

Yeah I’m not really seeing kids being prevented from roughhousing per se. It’s more just the constant supervision. When I was growing up in Michigan almost all kids got on their bikes and didn’t come home until supper. Most parents my age these days would crap their pants if they don’t know where their kids are 24/7. I don’t think it’s healthy for the kids or the parents.
The often catastrophic expense of their kids getting injured makes most parents shudder. I think the doctor at the emergency room knew me by sight but our insurance was good and affordable.

Not really healthy to live in mortal fear of what *might* happen.

forcing kids out of the house once in a while would reduce screen time, too.

I have a buddy who only lets his kid have a flip phone for emergencies. Safe and unable to endlessly be glued to a screen. It’s genius really.

The often catastrophic expense of their kids getting injured makes most parents shudder. I think the doctor at the emergency room knew me by sight but our insurance was good and affordable.
Many Hospitals had clinics also.

Not really healthy to live in mortal fear of what *might* happen.

forcing kids out of the house once in a while would reduce screen time, too.

I have a buddy who only lets his kid have a flip phone for emergencies. Safe and unable to endlessly be glued to a screen. It’s genius really.
Yes it's sad people feel like their kids are fragile but then I think about all the times I could have died from some stupid shit I did and never said a word to my parents. Just the hitchhiking and shroom hunting adventures alone would have given my mom a heart attack.

Yes it's sad people feel like their kids are fragile but then I think about all the times I could have died from some stupid shit I did and never said a word to my parents. Just the hitchhiking and shroom hunting adventures alone would have given my mom a heart attack.
Maybe there where just fewer dangerous crazy people back then?

Maybe there where just fewer dangerous crazy people back then?
There were more. It was just easier to get away with predatory shit back then because the law shamed the victims. The 60s and 70s were an absolute golden age for rapists and pedophiles.

Forum List

Back