Washington's plan to break up Russia

America

Russia

China
wrong
America is blessed by Geography

Muscovy and han- china SUCK BIG TIME , THEY WILL DIE VERY SOON

watch this :

SO ALL US HATERS can keep blowing muslims dicks , specially our Nigerians with snow (maskali)

When in Rome in 2019 I saw more arabs or what the fucks flocking around the sentral train station than Italians themselves.
ivan , i got even pictures from Rome ! SHOCKING !
1667294023594.png

1667293982424.png

1667294100269.png

1667294135311.png

Why do you give it credence? They say we were all monkeys a 100 million years ago, whom are we to blame for that?
I didn’t say I gave it any credence. I said the Chinese wouldn’t.

Slavery is very common in the history of the world. I am sure that if I could trace my ancestors back far enough I would find a number who were slaves and a number of my ancestors who were slave owners.

If I were the chinese [sic] president I would strongly encourage America to continue its policy of destroying her white identity.

I can see no better way of (maybe) getting rid of a powerful rival without firing a single shot.
Oh, so scary!

:rolleyes:

the majority of Moscow colonial subjects will be happy once we are finish off the juchi mongol colonial project - Muscovy
View attachment 719248
View attachment 719247
View attachment 719246
Sleazebag, I bet you live in a similar dump. A cocksucker like you can't be successful anywhere. You fled your home in search of a better life but the only betterment I can assume you found was rats that are fatter and cockroaches that are bigger than those you used for food in your historical homeland.

Without any doubts Russian People gonna be glad knowing his written in D.C. 'great' future
Putin is of course an imbecile corrupted moron who did nothing good for Russian People through the last twenty years
But siting in Washington D.C. twats are more dumb.

They pushed more as 90% Russians to support Putin and his regime and most of them will willingly die in the fight but not surrender

Washington’s animus towards Russia has a long history dating back to 1918 when Woodrow Wilson deployed over 7,000 troops to Siberia as part of an Allied effort to roll back the gains of the Bolshevik Revolution. The activities of the American Expeditionary Force, which remained in the country for 18 months, have long vanished from history books in the US, but Russians still point to the incident as yet another example of America’s relentless intervention in the affairs of its neighbors. The fact is, Washington elites have always meddled in Russia’s business despite Moscow’s strong objections. In fact, a great number western elites not only think that Russia should be split-up into smaller geographical units, but that the Russian people should welcome such an outcome. Western leaders in the Anglosphere are so consumed by hubris and their own blinkered sense of entitlement, they honestly believe that ordinary Russians would like to see their country splintered into bite-sized statelets that remain open to the voracious exploitation of the western oil giants, mining corporations and, of course, the Pentagon. Here’s how Washington’s geopolitical mastermind Zbigniew Brzezinski summed it up an article in Foreign Affairs:

The “loosely confederated Russia”, that Brzezinski imagines, would be a toothless, dependent nation that could not defend its own borders or sovereignty. It would not be able to prevent more powerful countries from invading, occupying and establishing military bases on its soil. Nor would it be able to unify its disparate people beneath a single banner or pursue a positive “unified” vision for the future of the country. A confederal Russia –fragmented into a myriad of smaller parts– would allow the US to maintain its dominant role in the region without threat of challenge or interference. And that appears to be Brzezinski’s real goal as he pointed out in this passage in his magnum opus The Grand Chessboard. Here’s what he said:

Brzezinski sums up US imperial ambitions succinctly. Washington plans to establish its primacy in the world’s most prosperous and populous region, Eurasia. And–in order to do so– Russia must be decimated and partitioned, its leaders must be toppled and replaced, and its vast resources must be transferred to the iron grip of global transnationals who will use them to perpetuate the flow of wealth from east to west. In other words, Moscow must accept its humble role in the new order as America’s de-facto Gas and Mining Company.
Washington has never really veered from its aim of obliterating the Russian state, in fact, the recently released National Security Strategy (NSS) along with a congressional report titled “Renewed Great Power Competition: Implications for Defense—Issues for Congress”, confirm much of what we have said here, that the US plans to crush any emerging opposition to its expansion into Central Asia in order to become the dominant player in that region. Here’s an excerpt from the congressional report:

How different is this new iteration of official US foreign policy than the so-called Wolfowitz Doctrine that was delivered prior to the War in Iraq. Here it is:

As you can see, there has been no meaningful change in the policy since Wolfowitz articulated his doctrine nearly 2 decades ago. The US foreign policy establishment still resolutely asserts Washington’s right to dominate Central Asia and to regard any competitor in the region as national security threat. This is further underscored by the fact that both Russia and China have been identified in the latest National Security Strategy as “strategic competitors” which is a deep-state euphemism for mortal enemies. Check out this excerpt from an article titled “Partitioning Russia After World War III?”:

Washington’s relations with Russia have always been contentious but that has more to do with Washington’s geostrategic ambitions than any disruptive behavior on Moscow’s part. Russia’s only crime is that happens to occupy real estate in a part of the world the US wants to control by any means necessary. When Hillary Clinton first announced US plans to “pivot to Asia” most people thought it sounded like a reasonable scheme for shifting resources from the Middle East to Asia in order to increase US participation in the world’s fastest growing market. They didn’t realize at the time, that policymakers intended to goad Russia into a bloody ground-war in Ukraine to “weaken” Russia so that Washington could spread its military bases across the Eurasian landmass unopposed. Nor did anyone foresee the lengths to which Washington would go to provoke, isolate and demonize Russia for the express purpose of removing its political leaders and splitting the country into multiple statlets. Here’s Hillary making the case back in 2011:

A careful reading of Clinton’s speech along with a review of the Wolfowitz Doctrine will help even the most obtuse reader to draw some obvious conclusions about the current conflict in Ukraine which has almost nothing to do with so-called “Russian aggression”, but everything to do with Washington’s plan to project power across Asia , control Russia’s massive oil and gas reserves, encircle China with military bases, and establish American domination at the epicenter of this century’s most prosperous market. Here’s Putin again:

US foreign policy experts are shameless in their promotion of theories that threaten to trigger a direct military confrontation with Russia that could result in a nuclear exchange. In a recent “webinar for congressmen and women hosted on June 23 under the title “Decolonizing Russia.” The webinar, staffed by CIA operatives and right-wing nationalists from Ukraine and the Caucasus, effectively argued that Russia was a colonial empire that had to be broken up with the support of Washington.” (WSWS) The author explores the reasons why some experts want to brand Russia as “imperialist”? An article at the WSWS explains why:

As you can see, elite members of the foreign policy establishment are doggedly searching for new and more convincing justifications for a confrontation with Russia the ultimate purpose of which is to fragment the country paving the way for Washington’s strategic rebalancing or “pivot”. 20 years ago, during the Bush administration, politicians were not nearly as circumspect in their views about Russia. Former Vice President Dick Cheney, for example, made no attempt to conceal his utter contempt for Russia and was surprisingly candid about the policy he supported. Check out this excerpt from an article by Ben Norton:

US foreign policy is now exclusively in the hands of a small group of neocon extremists who reject diplomacy outright and who genuinely believe that America’s strategic interests can only be achieved through a military conflict with Russia. That said, we can say with some degree of certainty, that things are going to get alot worse before they get better.

Has anybody actually bothered to read this crap ?

keep sucking muslims dicks you slave ivan.

ps watch this :

what the muslims do to you here ivan, on this picture ?

1667390909554.png

keep sucking muslims dicks you slave ivan.

ps watch this :

what the muslims do to you here ivan, on this picture ?

View attachment 719788
You are not only a dumb warmongering Nazi, but a vulgar pig.

You are not only a dumb warmongering Nazi, but a vulgar pig.
warmongering, vulgar - you think he knows what these words even mean? He's a nutcase who can barely read much less write. He somehow learned to copy and paste but have you seen anything he wrote by himself? Doubt it. ; ))

Forum List

Back