Pink Floyd Defends Russia And China: ‘Who Have The Chinese Invaded And Slaughtered?’He also defends calling Joe Biden a ‘war criminal’

Actually, Europe is learning pragmatism right now in a hard way. Idealism was when some there dreamed about single economic and political area from Lisbon to Vladivostok.
yeah no....
"Climate Change!!... we must lower our carbon output!!"
"Look how awesome we are!! - our carbon emissions have fallen 30% - YAY!!!"

In reality - they shut down their own productions and simply moved their energy production to Russia - pretending it lowers their carbon emmissions... but it of course INCREASES it globally.

- IDEALISM

Which is exactly why idealist tend to want communism. Ideally, it would be the best way for a society to be formed. But it is completely unrealistic, and has never-ever been anything but misery and death for millions.
Educated Eunuchs Jealous of Creative Genius

How is "From Each According to His Abilities, to Each According to His Needs" an ideal? That is a Paradise for Predatory Parasites, and it can't last very long anyway even if it were realistically attainable.

Unpaid education is also an insult to ability, so it's easy to figure out that Communism must have had its origin in academia. That's why you think it is ideal. Half-truths like "best society, but unrealistic" are more dangerous than we have been told to think. It suckers people into keep trying to make it real.

I like Pink Floyd, I don't agree with Waters though.

"Roger Waters has never been shy about his political stances, and his This Is Not a Drill tour begins with a blunt message on the big screens: “If you’re one of those ‘I love Pink Floyd, but I can’t stand Roger’s politics’ people, you might do well to fuck off to the bar.”

WTF?
I would never buy a ticket to one of his concerts.
People don't want to hear/see that crap.

Actually his music is brilliant, and his politics and his music are intertwined.

Pink Floyd without Roger is an exercise in mediocrity.

Forum List

Back