CDZ i met a Lithuanian recently here in Amsterdam.NL, and he said he was pro-Putin.

Think what you like. I'll go with the opinions of Retired General, and former Supreme Commander of NATO. He is more informed than you. I suspect, I am too.
They are just more filled with anti-commie indoctrination, so are you.
I'm the one whose actually talked with "the enemy" about *your* flaws while at war with them over the past 20 years..

Complaint #1? Far too many innocent casualties, with your depleted uranium shells in Iraq, your drone strikes killing kids just listening to some seemingly wise old grandpa or papa.

The complete list is about 2 letter-sized sheets of paper, regular print.. Maybe 3 even..
Want it? Got the balls to face your own misdeeds while at war?

No? Then STFU and take *my* analysis over some demented old anti-commie wardog..

I'm the one whose actually talked with "the enemy" about *your* flaws while at war with them over the past 20 years..

Complaint #1? Far too many innocent casualties, with your depleted uranium shells in Iraq, your drone strikes killing kids just listening to some seemingly wise old grandpa or papa.

The complete list is about 2 letter-sized sheets of paper, regular print.. Maybe 3 even..

No? Then STFU and take *my* analysis over some demented old anti-commie wardog..
You’ll find many Americans never analyze their own government’s heinous actions, but they claim to know all about Russia’s.

The purpose of NATO was to contain Russian aggression. Do we STILL need to worry about that? Probably yeah -- given Putin's taking of Crimea without a whimper out of NATO.

Do we INCITE Russian aggression by EXPANDING NATO? For sure we do. We should STOP the expansion closer and closer to his borders. But the downside is --- the will of about 3 or 4 advanced Euro countries will be subjugated to Putin's desire to "get the USSR back together". And he will then EXPAND to the borders of ORIGINAL NATO charter members.

Looks like a bigger picture map of Soviet territory is what needs to be drawn.

Greed for expansion of HIS country is balanced by a need to LIMIT that greed.
If he even crosses the line into Poland, or Slovakia or countries like that, then we can invoke that nifty bit of the NATO charter that says 'conventional aggression against NATO members can be countered with NATO nukes getting fired at the aggressor'...

Plus, we're talking basic pride here, not paranoia about Putin taking over all of Europe, right? i sure hope so.

You’ll find many Americans never analyze their own government’s heinous actions, but they claim to know all about Russia’s.
Indoctrination. Frankly, i was truly shocked when Trump and Biden teamed up against the legit communist alliance, whose leaders are according to me and my years long analysis of them on defence.pk, quite reasonable.

Russia urges NATO to withdraw forces from Eastern Europe and reduce tensions — statement
This is one of the key points of Russian proposals for NATO on guarantees of security, Russian Foreign Ministry deputy spokesman Alexey Zaytsev noted

And i bet there are many more such men (and women, and children), to be found in governments that now cling to NATO mostly like beggars look for scraps of money.

NATO has been far too aggressive, in my humble opinion, encroaching on Russia's western borders.

You know what was said about angering the 'Russian bear'.. that it is very very dangerous.
Translation : to hurt Russian pride this way, to deny them their old allies for their new Russian Federation, as part of the Communist Alliance (yet another Empire, just like NATO+EU+AUKUS), is complete idiocy. Pardon my French, Democratic babyboomer Cold War 1 warriors.

But i'll keep saying it.

Freedom of speech.

It's an asset, allright.

Just not always pleasant when used in public.

YOU ARE FORCING ME TO DO THIS, BIDEN AND TRUMP ADMIN COMMUNITIES.
on behalf of the citizens of Eastern *and* western mainland Europe.
Who moved to Ukraine's / Russia's border first? Russia or NATO?

Who moved to Ukraine's / Russia's border first? Russia or NATO?
Russia, after WW2, i suppose. Because they had no choice but to expand west.
But you know what, the "dear" Illuminati promised us WW1 was "the war to end all wars" (just quoting from a recent action movie for kids here), and it's about f-ing time that promise was fullfilled, a century later!!!

No evidence for this belief.
You did not learn much from their invasion and annexation of the Crimean Peninsula from Ukraine in 2014, did you? Maybe you should have pulled your head out and looked around.

You've been hanging out in the Amsterdam drug bars too much.

You did not learn much from their invasion and annexation of the Crimean Peninsula from Ukraine in 2014, did you? Maybe you should have pulled your head out and looked around.
You’re mistaken. The Crimea was part of Russia for centuries. It was given to Ukraine under the USSR. It contains the largest warm water port for the Russian military and it’s people consider themselves Russians, not Ukrainians.

When Ears committed yet another CIA coup this time in Ukraine, overthrowing the democratically elected government that happened to be friendly to Russia, Putin had no choice but to return Crimea to Russia.

Stop believing the CIA talking points.

So eager to take on the Muslim Fundamentalists and Communist Alliance at the same time eh, you yanks.
Careful, or Europe might deny you entry visa for your gun-free holidays here just over the fact you appear like the new Nazis.
Lol, Nazis run over borders. We have NATO to keep idiots in their borders. Stay in your borders or get beat down. That simple.

You’re mistaken. The Crimea was part of Russia for centuries. It was given to Ukraine under the USSR. It contains the largest warm water port for the Russian military and it’s people consider themselves Russians, not Ukrainians.

When Ears committed yet another CIA coup this time in Ukraine, overthrowing the democratically elected government that happened to be friendly to Russia, Putin had no choice but to return Crimea to Russia.

If it was given to Ukraine, tough shit. I always knew about the naval bases and sub pens. If you are going to subjugate a country, you do not give assets to them such as these. They tend to want to keep territory freely given. That does not mean you have the right to invade and take back, many years later. There wasn't much they could do at the time, to keep Ukraine or any other satellite country from breaking away from their tyranny. So now, you think they should freely fall in line to the same country that subjugated them in the past? Would you return to subjugation?

If it was given to Ukraine, tough shit. I always knew about the naval bases and sub pens. If you are going to subjugate a country, you do not give assets to them such as these. They tend to want to keep territory freely given. That does not mean you have the right to invade and take back, many years later. There wasn't much they could do at the time, to keep Ukraine or any other satellite country from breaking away from their tyranny. So now, you think they should freely fall in line to the same country that subjugated them in the past? Would you return to subjugation?
If? So you’re admitting you don’t know the history of the region. It might be best to get informed before posting.

Are you aware of the coup by Nuland? If a coup were committed by Russia in a US territory, do you think the US government would accept it?

So, when Putin gets back all of the old Warsaw Pact countries, Poland, Latvia, etc.

What if he doesn't quit there. What if he takes Germany? Or Finland. Or Sweden?

When will you cry out, "STOP!"

You have to be careful when you deal with bullies.
Russians may be on the verge of Creating the New Yerusalem where Christ is the Center, with rivers of healing waters flowing out to bless the families of Earth. Germany and Finland, Sweden and so on, would live in that 12 gated realm, and liars, murderers and other criminals would be kept out.

If? So you’re admitting you don’t know the history of the region. It might be best to get informed before posting.

Are you aware of the coup by Nuland? If a coup were committed by Russia in a US territory, do you think the US government would accept it?
They were annexed in by Russia in1783, but that didn't mean they like it. After the Russian Revolution the proclaimed their independence the next year, but came back under Soviet domination until 1990, again proclaiming their sovereignty. In 1990 90% of their electorate the Act of independence.
Coup by Nuland? You mean Victoria Nuland? What are you babbling about?

You've bought into the propaganda.

Putin is never going to be your friend.

They were annexed in by Russia in1783, but that didn't mean they like it. After the Russian Revolution the proclaimed their independence the next year, but came back under Soviet domination until 1990, again proclaiming their sovereignty. In 1990 90% of their electorate the Act of independence.
Coup by Nuland? You mean Victoria Nuland? What are you babbling about?
Again you admit not knowing about the coup by Ears and Nuland. How can you discuss this issue when you don’t know anything?

Again you admit not knowing about the coup by Ears and Nuland. How can you discuss this issue when you don’t know anything?
Coup schmoo.

points well made!

Putin and the Crimean people are going to need a solid (asphalt & wide) road from that warm water port in Crimea, to the major "nearby" Russian main cities.
THAT's reasonable. NOTHING ELSE IS.
in my humble opinion.. .. .

Forum List

Back