Pink Floyd Defends Russia And China: ‘Who Have The Chinese Invaded And Slaughtered?’He also defends calling Joe Biden a ‘war criminal’

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
According to western MS presstitutes and 'politicians' Roger Waters is a paid by Putin Kremlin Troll, an anti-Semite and spreader of fake news and conspiracy theories
Anyone who doesn't comply withe the official Schwab's Great Reset narrative is a Putin Troll

Roger Waters has never been shy about his political stances, and his This Is Not a Drill tour begins with a blunt message on the big screens: “If you’re one of those ‘I love Pink Floyd, but I can’t stand Roger’s politics’ people, you might do well to fuck off to the bar.”
The former Pink Floyd member recently sat down with CNN’s Michael Smerconish (who notably loves Waters’ music but disagrees with some of his political views) to defend some of the extreme messages during his show, like including president Joe Biden in a slideshow of “war criminals.”
“Well, he’s fuelling the fire in the Ukraine, for a start – that is a huge crime,” he answered when asked why he added Biden in the lineup. “Why won’t the United States of America encourage [Volodymyr] Zelenskyy, the [Ukrainian] president, to negotiate, obviating the need for this horrific, horrendous war that’s killing… We don’t know how many Russians.”
Smerconish told Waters he’s “got it reversed” by “blaming the party that got invaded” but the singer-songwriter defended his stance. “Well, any war, when did it start? What you need to do is look at the history, and you can say, ‘Well it started on this day.’ You could say it started in 2008 – this war is basically about the action and reaction of NATO pushing right up to the Russian border, which they promised they wouldn’t do when [Mikhail] Gorbachev negotiated the withdrawal of the USSR from the whole of Eastern Europe.”

He also dismissed Smerconish’s comment that Americans are “liberators.”
“You got into World War 2 because of Pearl Harbor. You were completely isolationists [beforehand],” Waters argued. “Thank god the Russians had already won the bloody war by then. Twenty-three million Russians died, protecting you and me from the Nazi menace.”
“I would suggest that you… go away and read a bit more, and try to figure out what the US would do if the Chinese were putting nuclear armed missiles into Mexico and Canada,” he added.
When Smerconish then noted that the Chinese are “too busy encircling Taiwan as we speak,” Waters snapped back with this proclamation: “Taiwan is part of China. That has been absolutely accepted by the whole of international community since 1948. If you don’t know that you aren’t reading enough…. You are believing your side’s propaganda. You can’t have a conversation about human rights and Taiwan without actually doing the reading.”
“The Chinese didn’t invade Iraq and kill a million people in 2013,” Waters added. “Who have the Chinese invaded and slaughtered?”
“Their own,” Smerconish answered.
“Bullocks! That’s absolute nonsense! Absolute nonsense!” Waters responded

Okay, Roger Waters is a Putinsucker.

It happens. The extreme left often bends around and acts just like the far right. Other examples of that would be Tulsi Gabbard, Glenn Greenwald, Ralph Nader or Jill Stein.

According to western MS presstitutes and 'politicians' Roger Waters is a paid by Putin Kremlin Troll, an anti-Semite and spreader of fake news and conspiracy theories
Anyone who doesn't comply withe the official Schwab's Great Reset narrative is a Putin Troll

Roger Waters has never been shy about his political stances, and his This Is Not a Drill tour begins with a blunt message on the big screens: “If you’re one of those ‘I love Pink Floyd, but I can’t stand Roger’s politics’ people, you might do well to fuck off to the bar.”
The former Pink Floyd member recently sat down with CNN’s Michael Smerconish (who notably loves Waters’ music but disagrees with some of his political views) to defend some of the extreme messages during his show, like including president Joe Biden in a slideshow of “war criminals.”
“Well, he’s fuelling the fire in the Ukraine, for a start – that is a huge crime,” he answered when asked why he added Biden in the lineup. “Why won’t the United States of America encourage [Volodymyr] Zelenskyy, the [Ukrainian] president, to negotiate, obviating the need for this horrific, horrendous war that’s killing… We don’t know how many Russians.”
Smerconish told Waters he’s “got it reversed” by “blaming the party that got invaded” but the singer-songwriter defended his stance. “Well, any war, when did it start? What you need to do is look at the history, and you can say, ‘Well it started on this day.’ You could say it started in 2008 – this war is basically about the action and reaction of NATO pushing right up to the Russian border, which they promised they wouldn’t do when [Mikhail] Gorbachev negotiated the withdrawal of the USSR from the whole of Eastern Europe.”

“You got into World War 2 because of Pearl Harbor. You were completely isolationists [beforehand],” Waters argued. “Thank god the Russians had already won the bloody war by then. Twenty-three million Russians died, protecting you and me from the Nazi menace.”
“I would suggest that you… go away and read a bit more, and try to figure out what the US would do if the Chinese were putting nuclear armed missiles into Mexico and Canada,” he added.
When Smerconish then noted that the Chinese are “too busy encircling Taiwan as we speak,” Waters snapped back with this proclamation: “Taiwan is part of China. That has been absolutely accepted by the whole of international community since 1948. If you don’t know that you aren’t reading enough…. You are believing your side’s propaganda. You can’t have a conversation about human rights and Taiwan without actually doing the reading.”
“The Chinese didn’t invade Iraq and kill a million people in 2013,” Waters added. “Who have the Chinese invaded and slaughtered?”

As much as I like Pink Floyd, and Waters lyrics.... Roger Waters is about as right about politics as Biden is cognizant.
He is a pure idealist in every way. Realism and reality plays no role in his opinions.
Which is exactly why idealist tend to want communism. Ideally, it would be the best way for a society to be formed. But it is completely unrealistic, and has never-ever been anything but misery and death for millions.

As much as I like Pink Floyd, and Waters lyrics.... Roger Waters is about as right about politics as Biden is cognizant.
He is a pure idealist in every way. Realism and reality plays no role in his opinions.
Which is exactly why idealist tend to want communism. Ideally, it would be the best way for a society to be formed. But it is completely unrealistic, and has never-ever been anything but misery and death for millions.

Not only an idealist, but a very clever one

Rodger Waters has been a class A prick from day one. Always difficult and combative and more than a little bit racist at times. In any case I really don't care when any celebrity puts in their two cents on politics. They live in their own little worlds where everyone always says yes and kisses their pampered, sheltered asses.

1. Roger Waters is NOT Pink Floyd.

2. There is no far right. Only radicalized, far left.

Roger Waters doesn't understand that Fascist totalitarianism and Marxist totalitarianism are both evil.
One is not better than the other.
They are both bad.
America is a force of good in the world.

“Well, he’s fuelling the fire in the Ukraine, for a start – that is a huge crime,”

True that.

this war is basically about the action and reaction of NATO pushing right up to the Russian border, which they promised they wouldn’t do when [Mikhail] Gorbachev negotiated the withdrawal of the USSR from the whole of Eastern Europe.”

True that.

I like Pink Floyd, I don't agree with Waters though.

"Roger Waters has never been shy about his political stances, and his This Is Not a Drill tour begins with a blunt message on the big screens: “If you’re one of those ‘I love Pink Floyd, but I can’t stand Roger’s politics’ people, you might do well to fuck off to the bar.”

WTF?
I would never buy a ticket to one of his concerts.
People don't want to hear/see that crap.

Guess I WOULD head to the bar.
$50 for a cheap ticket and playing tunes from dark side of the moon, I would have to take an uber home and be a LOT happier for doing so.

As a political analyst Waters is a guitarist.

🙄 oh wow. A musician with a political opinion. I guess we must all be impressed now because

Music.

🙄 oh wow. A musician with a political opinion. I guess we must all be impressed now because

Music.
Yeah, music, that's what fans are coming to see/hear.

"Roger Waters has never been shy about his political stances, and his This Is Not a Drill tour begins with a blunt message on the big screens: “If you’re one of those ‘I love Pink Floyd, but I can’t stand Roger’s politics’ people, you might do well to fuck off to the bar.”

NOT this.
At a concert venue.
Hope he loses $$$ on his tour.
Waters laid the groundwork, himself.

Yeah, music, that's what fans are coming to see/hear.

NOT this.
At a concert venue.
Hope he loses $$$ on his tour.
Waters laid the groundwork, himself.
So. Then, I guess we must all be impressed with his political acumen and analysis because … music.

Pink Floyd Defends Russia And China: ‘Who Have The Chinese Invaded And Slaughtered?’​

Tibet for example. And Roger Waters is not Pink Floyd - whatever Waters really said, Russian.

Oh by the way - peace in the Ukaine is a very simple thing: "Russian soldiers, leave the Ukraine!" Play 'revolution against Putin' in Russia. That's a much more interesting game than to kill innocent Ukrainians on not any reason to have to do so.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back