How far away is a faster than light quantum entangled internet, and what will it mean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you keep saying a water world? I’ve never said that. That’s what you think the flood account means. I have been extremely clear that the flood account is like any other flooding event. It rains, it floods then it runs off. The only difference is that this wasn’t an ordinary flood. Floods happened all around the globe because 1500 gigatons of water was added to the atmosphere. Specifically, the stratosphere. Which is what happens when an asteroid strike releases energy equivalent to 1500 gigatons of TNT in water or a glacier. In this case it was a glacier. Not to mention there appears to be a second impact site. So my explanation that the flood account captured a real event that occurred ~12,000 years ago at the end of the last ice age and caused a mini ice age is founded in science, logic and reason. No wonder you need to keep misstating it.

>>The allegorical account of a flood in Genesis was not describing the earth being covered in water 3.2 billion years ago. It was describing an event that happened ~12,000 years ago when one or more asteroids struck the earth in the northern polar region and vaporized 1500 gigatons of ice which disrupted weather patterns around the globe which led to flooding events around the globe. The globe was not covered in water but it was enough of a major disruption of weather patterns that legends of it were created around the world.<<

I had to go search the original post. The above is what you stated. Okay, so you said NOT 3.2 billion years ago, but ~12K yrs ago is when asteroids struck the Earth. As for the rest, it doesn't sound very convincing nor something found in Genesis :rofl: . Let's just agree to disagree on your allegorical interpretation of the Bible. Frankly, I don't even understand the science.
I am glad we settled that. Thank you.

It is a perfect explanation for not only the flood account in Genesis but the flood account that every ancient culture had. This wasn't some ordinary flood. This was cataclysmic flooding which occurred all over the globe because there was a major climate disruption.

There is a reason every major culture in antiquity has a flood account. It was noteworthy and they passed down that knowledge as stories. These stories were passed down for thousands of years.
Indeed the flood is now perfectly accounted for. You may submit now your doctoral for peer review.
Yep. Just as the the Tower of Babel is the allegorical account of the migration from Mesopotamia.
Submit your ideas for critical peer review............... You could end up famous

Why do you keep saying a water world? I’ve never said that. That’s what you think the flood account means. I have been extremely clear that the flood account is like any other flooding event. It rains, it floods then it runs off. The only difference is that this wasn’t an ordinary flood. Floods happened all around the globe because 1500 gigatons of water was added to the atmosphere. Specifically, the stratosphere. Which is what happens when an asteroid strike releases energy equivalent to 1500 gigatons of TNT in water or a glacier. In this case it was a glacier. Not to mention there appears to be a second impact site. So my explanation that the flood account captured a real event that occurred ~12,000 years ago at the end of the last ice age and caused a mini ice age is founded in science, logic and reason. No wonder you need to keep misstating it.

>>The allegorical account of a flood in Genesis was not describing the earth being covered in water 3.2 billion years ago. It was describing an event that happened ~12,000 years ago when one or more asteroids struck the earth in the northern polar region and vaporized 1500 gigatons of ice which disrupted weather patterns around the globe which led to flooding events around the globe. The globe was not covered in water but it was enough of a major disruption of weather patterns that legends of it were created around the world.<<

I had to go search the original post. The above is what you stated. Okay, so you said NOT 3.2 billion years ago, but ~12K yrs ago is when asteroids struck the Earth. As for the rest, it doesn't sound very convincing nor something found in Genesis :rofl: . Let's just agree to disagree on your allegorical interpretation of the Bible. Frankly, I don't even understand the science.

It is a perfect explanation for not only the flood account in Genesis but the flood account that every ancient culture had. This wasn't some ordinary flood. This was cataclysmic flooding which occurred all over the globe because there was a major climate disruption.

There is a reason every major culture in antiquity has a flood account. It was noteworthy and they passed down that knowledge as stories. These stories were passed down for thousands of years.
Indeed the flood is now perfectly accounted for. You may submit now your doctoral for peer review.
Yep. Just as the the Tower of Babel is the allegorical account of the migration from Mesopotamia.
Submit your ideas for critical peer review............... You could end up famous
I already am. I have you chasing me around, Frannie.

What groups are peer reviewing your work?

The society of Frannie.

How many times have they banned you BTW?

Do you even remember your first ID at USMB?

The society of Frannie.

Technically Ding you are the troll in this thread which is not about Moses but about quantum entanglement.

So why are you trolling son.

Now who have you submitted your writings to for peer review as you said that you already have?

The society of Frannie.

Technically Ding you are the troll in this thread which is not about Moses but about quantum entanglement.

So why are you trolling son.

Now who have you submitted your writings to for peer review as you said that you already have?
I put the over under at two weeks before you are banned again.

What’s your number, Fran?

Stay on topic. Take personal gripes to The Flame Zone.

!!! dingbat, dingbat, dingbat alert !!!

You are a nimrod. You don't even know who Nimrod was. You don't have to wait until death. You are already misled.

You are a nimrod. You don't even know who Nimrod was. You don't have to wait until death. You are already misled.

I don’t really care how you see me, brother. You are only hurting yourself.

At least, I think I'm trying to talk scientifically in the S&T forum while you discuss religion and are way off the subject. Why not just :shutupsmiley: and let esalla discuss the subject instead you bothering him with your petty gripes?

At least, I think I'm trying to talk scientifically in the S&T forum while you discuss religion and are way off the subject. Why not just :shutupsmiley: and let esalla discuss the subject instead you bothering him with your petty gripes?

That’s funny consider you were the one who took it off track on page 3 when you accused me of using Wuwei as a sock puppet and then when I corrected you, you took it further off track by mistaking my argument from another thread and are now trying to take it further off track by continuing your attack on me all the while trying to tout yourself as trying to stay on topic. Brilliant.

Who is peer reviewing your religious genius. Have you found the ark yet

Didn’t AyeCantSeeYou admonish EVERYONE to stay on topic?

You must be confusing me with james bond i believe the account of the flood was an allegorical account of a historical event.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back