How far away is a faster than light quantum entangled internet, and what will it mean

Status
Not open for further replies.
You would have laughed at von braun when he wrote in his thesis that it should be possible to shoot to the moon...……..
Entanglement does not lead to communication faster than light. It is useful for creating unhackable communication, but only at light speed. Your cite never says it is faster than light. Only you seem to.

Otherwise in this paragraph you quoted....
"unhackable communication protocols that have long been pitched as one of the most useful applications of the technology."
...why don't they pitch faster than light rather than the unhackable. The reason is that it is not true.
Face it kid, all logical astronomers have conceded that entire galaxies are moving at least 5 times light speed, using the current standard physics model this means that the universe can not exist. Physicist are throwing knifes at each other. When you accept that you actually know nothing, then the possibilities that tomorrow holds become task to begin today. If you were Bill Gates you would have stayed at Harvard and earned your degree to hang on the wall. Bill Chose to drop out and build the future. Your pathetic attitude holds only a bleak cold and lonely existence where all you ever do is follow, a leader that is so far ahead of you that you actually do not know of his existence

What Google did was to quantum computing is as sparking flint stones once was 100,000 years ago is to what nuclear fission is today. Your mind is flat and dead, in order for the Polynesians to cross the Pacific, they must have first dreamed of what was on the other side.

The World is not going to stay still and put because you are content

You are a life without a dream

We stay here, we die, which is why God brought us here, now we must follow in the fathers steps
You don't need to lecture me on what the future has in store for us. I have been doing research in science and technology since the early 1960's - probably before you were born. I know what quantum computing is now and what it will be. I have followed the ups and downs of fission since the mid 60's. I have been involved in multiprocessing, AI, and artificial neural networks since the mid 80's. You can dream, but I have been putting dreams into reality.

What Google did was to quantum computing is as sparking flint stones once was 100,000 years ago is to what nuclear fission is today. Your mind is flat and dead, in order for the Polynesians to cross the Pacific, they must have first dreamed of what was on the other side.

We stay here, we die, which is why God brought us here, now we must follow in the fathers steps
You don't need to lecture me on what the future has in store for us. I have been doing research in science and technology since the early 1960's - probably before you were born. I know what quantum computing is now and what it will be. I have followed the ups and downs of fission since the mid 60's. I have been involved in multiprocessing, AI, and artificial neural networks since the mid 80's. You can dream, but I have been putting dreams into reality.

Lol, saying that you know what quantum entangled communications will lead to is like saying that you envisioned hundreds of trillion ops per second supercomputers when a single circuit was a vacuum tube the size of a cucumber. If you knew what you say in 1960 your current net worth would easily top 100 billion dollars.

So you keep farting your ignorance for all to see woowoo

Face it kid, all logical astronomers have conceded that entire galaxies are moving at least 5 times light speed, using the current standard physics model this means that the universe can not exist. Physicist are throwing knifes at each other. When you accept that you actually know nothing, then the possibilities that tomorrow holds become task to begin today. If you were Bill Gates you would have stayed at Harvard and earned your degree to hang on the wall. Bill Chose to drop out and build the future. Your pathetic attitude holds only a bleak cold and lonely existence where all you ever do is follow, a leader that is so far ahead of you that you actually do not know of his existence
For god's sake, who put a bee up your butt? You don't know me and yet you are being an asshole. You sound like a troll.

For god's sake, who put a bee up your butt? You don't know me and yet you are being an asshole. You sound like a troll.
And you said that you know what the future of quantum computing will be. That means that you believe that you know the future of science. This is clearly disorganized delusional thinking. Sorry to break it to you but you are and always will be a follower, so stay out of the way of the real thinkers.

But with a billion dollar tech portfolio you can prove me wrong

Lol, saying that you know what quantum entangled communications will lead to
I never said that, troll. I was referring to quantum computing, not quantum communications.
So then tell us the future of computing in 100 and 1000 years

Also tell us what your tech portfolio is worth. Since you know the future

Lol, saying that you know what quantum computing will lead to is like saying that you envisioned hundreds of trillion ops per second supercomputers when a single circuit was a vacuum tube the size of a cucumber. If you knew what you say in 1960 your current net worth would easily top 100 billion dollars.

That's easy. Quantum computing will have a slow slog in becoming more versatile, more reliable, and more compact. They may even fit in your cell phone someday.

You are obviously a troll. I think you really are a previous member who changed their moniker. I forgot your old one. Were you banned?

That's easy. Quantum computing will have a slow slog in becoming more versatile, more reliable, and more compact. They may even fit in your cell phone someday.
Lol that assumes that cell phones as you have now will continue, which is scientifically invalid. Cell phones require soon to be obsolete towers and slow networking

Wouldn't a digital implant accessing thought patterns make calls quicker. It's being experimented with now you know

You are obviously a troll. I think you really are a previous member who changed their moniker. I forgot your old one. Were you banned?
Since you cant formulate a cohesive thought based argument you decide that I am a troll. So is everyone that out thinks you a troll?

Since you cant formulate a cohesive thought based argument you decide that I am a troll. So is everyone that out thinks you a troll?
Hey esalla, you might want to talk to this guy, Frannie. You are both of one mind in that you are Trolls, narcissistic, and you have screwy ideas about communication faster than light. I think you guys are soulmates. The last statement in Frannie's post is strangely familiar, eh?
Look woowoo, you are clearly not aware that your past exist forever in cyberspace, so I will educate you AGAIN.

On October 10 2019 your said the following

"You cannot use entanglement for instant communication.

That is a misunderstanding by many who do not understand what entanglement is."

So little girl, I was right and perhaps a little bit ahead of the logical curve of time.

Faster than light observed at NASA.

Then you babbled again

and on and on into your ignorant past

This is why you are wrong. Read the link. Entanglement for space communication

Yes you can read an entangled spin state and know the other entangled particle spin state instantly, but you can't instantly communicate any useful information even as simple as a yes/no answer to a question.

If you disagree, tell me how it could be done.
Poor woowoo

Hey esalla, you might want to talk to this guy, Frannie. You are both of one mind in that you are Trolls, narcissistic, and you have screwy ideas about communication faster than light. I think you guys are soulmates. The last statement in Frannie's post is strangely familiar, eh?
Look woowoo, you are clearly not aware that your past exist forever in cyberspace, so I will educate you AGAIN.

So little girl, I was right and perhaps a little bit ahead of the logical curve of time.

Then you babbled again

Yes you can read an entangled spin state and know the other entangled particle spin state instantly, but you can't instantly communicate any useful information even as simple as a yes/no answer to a question.

Poor woowoo

Hey wang, have you boiled any dogs alive today? You know to spread your vast culture to the rest of the earth.

Now back to your assertion that you possess all knowledge of not what quantum computing is but what it will become. I need this info so I can become a billionaire stock picker like you. Note that I already own google and apple. So do you think microsoft or IBM will hit it large in the quantum realm? IBM already rents out their quantum algorithms online, do you think this will be profitable?

Then you babbled again

Poor woowoo
Hey esalla did you talk to Frannie yet? He sounds like your twin. I'm sure he would love to hear from you about how you think communication can go faster than light.

Then you babbled again

Poor woowoo
Hey esalla did you talk to Frannie yet? He sounds like your twin. I'm sure he would love to hear from you about how you think communication can go faster than light.
Wang you boil any dogs alive yet today
Zuik2opGYEtOE_aBDkKZ5puzooQIqxB8SnSjVyVKF5Yl9LwgbR_dIvAvBLFEcaFyM1TgVs72zPQmvjIuEDXG9MzuskBq8JiLC-hBjwty5p7W4ya-ug=w1200-h630-p-k-no-nu

Wang you boil any dogs alive yet today
Poor Frannie / esalla. It looks like I pissed you off and now you are trying to piss me off. It won't work. People can't be pissed off by someone they have absolutely no respect for.
So Wuhan Wang, why is it that you approve of and are not pissed off by the highly cultural Chinese boiling dogs alive?

dog-665109.jpg

Last edited:
You would have laughed at von braun when he wrote in his thesis that it should be possible to shoot to the moon...……..
Entanglement does not lead to communication faster than light. It is useful for creating unhackable communication, but only at light speed. Your cite never says it is faster than light. Only you seem to.

Otherwise in this paragraph you quoted....
"unhackable communication protocols that have long been pitched as one of the most useful applications of the technology."
...why don't they pitch faster than light rather than the unhackable. The reason is that it is not true.

The entanglement is simultaneous at both locations so that if there were no observer there could be no way to know which end was the sender. That means the only limitation is the speed of who sends the message.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back