COVID19 & SARS Possibly Funded by Obama Administration

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Apparently the field work involving the coronavirus-infected bats was funded by the Obama Administration from 2011-1015. The results of the U.S-funded research at the Wuhan Institute were published in November 2017 under the heading: ‘Discovery of a rich gene pool of bat SARS-related coronaviruses provides new insights into the origin of SARS coronavirus.’

"The Chinese laboratory at the center of scrutiny over a potential coronavirus leak has been using U.S. government money to carry out research on bats from the caves which scientists believe are the original source of the deadly outbreak.

The Wuhan Institute of Virology undertook coronavirus experiments on mammals captured more than 1,000 miles away in Yunnan which were funded by a $3.7 million grant from the US government..."

U.S. gave $3.7million grant to lab at center coronavirus scandal

"The NIH is the primary agency of the United States government responsible for biomedical and public health research.
The Wuhan Institute lists them on their website as a partner as well as several other American academic institutions.
Other U.S. partners include the University of Alabama, the University of North Texas, Harvard University, and the National Wildlife Federation...

Results of the U.S-funded research at the Wuhan Institute were published in November 2017 under the heading: ‘Discovery of a rich gene pool of bat SARS-related coronaviruses provides new insights into the origin of SARS coronavirus.’...
The exercise was summarized as: ‘Bats in a cave in Yunnan, China were captured and sampled for coronaviruses used for lab experiments...
‘Bat samplings were conducted ten times from April 2011 to October 2015 at different seasons in their natural habitat at a single location (cave) in Kunming, Yunnan Province, China. Bats were trapped and faecal swab samples were collected.’...

You might not want to drink and post this early in the day.
The Epoch Times is Chinese fake news.

The Epoch Times is associated with the Falun Gong, a group which is hated by the communist Chinese government.

The Epoch Times - Wikipedia

The video is not the official Chinese government party's propaganda line. Do you know the difference?

I suppose you think the dailymail.uk is also "Chinese propaganda"?

Last edited:

The Epoch Times is associated with the Falun Gong, a group which is hated by the communist Chinese government.

The video is not the official Chinese government party's propaganda line. Do you know the difference?

Though the newspaper is known for general interest topics with a focus on news about China and its human rights issues, it has become known for its support of U.S. President Donald Trump and favorable coverage of far-right politicians in Europe; a 2019 report showed it to be the second-largest funder of pro-Trump Facebook advertising after the Trump campaign.

Apparently the field work involving the coronavirus-infected bats was funded by the Obama Administration from 2011-1015. The results of the U.S-funded research at the Wuhan Institute were published in November 2017 under the heading: ‘Discovery of a rich gene pool of bat SARS-related coronaviruses provides new insights into the origin of SARS coronavirus.’

"The Chinese laboratory at the center of scrutiny over a potential coronavirus leak has been using U.S. government money to carry out research on bats from the caves which scientists believe are the original source of the deadly outbreak.

The Wuhan Institute of Virology undertook coronavirus experiments on mammals captured more than 1,000 miles away in Yunnan which were funded by a $3.7 million grant from the US government..."

"The NIH is the primary agency of the United States government responsible for biomedical and public health research.
The Wuhan Institute lists them on their website as a partner as well as several other American academic institutions.
Other U.S. partners include the University of Alabama, the University of North Texas, Harvard University, and the National Wildlife Federation...

Results of the U.S-funded research at the Wuhan Institute were published in November 2017 under the heading: ‘Discovery of a rich gene pool of bat SARS-related coronaviruses provides new insights into the origin of SARS coronavirus.’...
The exercise was summarized as: ‘Bats in a cave in Yunnan, China were captured and sampled for coronaviruses used for lab experiments...
‘Bat samplings were conducted ten times from April 2011 to October 2015 at different seasons in their natural habitat at a single location (cave) in Kunming, Yunnan Province, China. Bats were trapped and faecal swab samples were collected.’...

Thanks, Obama!

Though the newspaper is known for general interest topics with a focus on news about China and its human rights issues, it has become known for its support of U.S. President Donald Trump and favorable coverage of far-right politicians in Europe; a 2019 report showed it to be the second-largest funder of pro-Trump Facebook advertising after the Trump campaign.

So you prefer to agree with the official communist Chinese party line, as opposed to an anti-communist group who supports an American President.

I see. Duly noted, comrade.

I prefer the truth.
Its a pity you don't.

Then what is the truth? Why did the Obama Administration give the Wuhan Institute of Virology a $3.7 million grant to conduct coronavirus and SARS experiments on bats captured in Yunnan, China, comrade Billy?

Are you saying they didn't, even after I produced documented evidence?

I prefer the truth.
Its a pity you don't.

Then what is the truth? Why did the Obama Administration give the Wuhan Institute of Virology a $3.7 million grant to conduct coronavirus and SARS experiments on bats captured in Yunnan, China, comrade Billy?

You produced documented evidence from a place that worships trump.
Means nothing.
As a matter of fact Obama warned us something like this could happen.
We did nothing.

I prefer the truth.
Its a pity you don't.

Means nothing.
We did nothing.

So in other words, you refuse to accept the premise, based on your hatred of Trump?

And all this time, I was under the impression that one of the better traits of liberalism was "open-mindedness" and objectiveness.

Apparently you've just proven me wrong, comrade Billy. I am disappointed in you, son.

I prefer the truth.
Its a pity you don't.

Means nothing.
We did nothing.

So in other words, you refuse to accept the premise, based on your hatred of Trump?

And all this time, I was under the impression that one of the better traits of liberalism was "open-mindedness" and objectiveness.

Apparently you've just proven me wrong, comrade Billy.
When it comes to trump, no one has been as open minded as me. When trump was elected I was a Republican. His words and his actions is what turned me against him.

I prefer the truth.
Its a pity you don't.

Means nothing.
We did nothing.

When it comes to trump, no one has been as open minded as me. When trump was elected I was a Republican. His words and his actions is what turned me against him.

I don't give a flying fuck who you voted for. Your personal opinion doesn't address the data I provided, and Trump has nothing to do with it.

The dailymail.uk story I linked doesn't even mention The Epoch Times, nor does it mention President Trump.

Not one single time.

You are just being stupid and obstinate, Billy. You immediately disputed the video because of an association with someone you vehemently hate. However, you can't repudiate the story I linked from the dailymail.uk, can you?

Last edited:
While i have always thought that 44 was the worst president we have ever had and probably ever will have I am not sure that I agree with the premise here. You can lay many things at his doorstep, some he should be in jail for, but I think this is a bit of a reach.

While i have always thought that 44 was the worst president we have ever had and probably ever will have I am not sure that I agree with the premise here. You can lay many things at his doorstep, some he should be in jail for, but I think this is a bit of a reach.

That was a reasonable response. Only time and more research will show if the premise is true or not.

I just read about that....
STOP GIVING US $$$$$ TO FOREIGN COUNTRIES!!!!!!!!!!
goddfeakindamn!!! STOP THAT SHIT now

..why the F are they giving $$$$$ to them??? !!!!

I prefer the truth.
Its a pity you don't.

Means nothing.
We did nothing.

Comrade Billy.... so it is more important for you to be "politically correct" and even more important that the MSM is 100% telling the truth with no bias, no fake news.
And I suppose Comrade Billy you would discount this fact:
n 2016, a study by the Center for Public Integrity showed that 96% of campaign donations by journalists went to Hillary Clinton, compared to just 3.5% which went to Trump.
While coverage of President Obama included 59% favorable content among the 10 news outlets compared to 41% negative,
coverage of President Trump has included a whopping 80% of reporting that is negative in tone, with just 20% that is positive.
With 96% of the MSM pissed that Trump won, and when you see that under the MSM Favorite.. remember this quote:
"I felt this thrill going up my leg. I mean, I don't have that too often. No, seriously. It's a dramatic event."
-- Chris Matthews
"We're here to evolve to a higher plane . . . he is an evolved leader . . . [he] has an ear for eloquence and a Tongue dipped in the Unvarnished Truth."-- Oprah Winfrey

And so this is what the MSM thought about Obama so they would NEVER tell Americans about the 68 million Americans that
in 2009 -2010 suffered 12,000 deaths from H1N1.... and even though Obama knew this... still funded Wuhan Institute of Virology
a $3.7 million grant?

OIP.qMyhHWlImZZ25pgWxd3M3wHaD5

Worst president. The gift that keeps on giving. What did you expect?

It was

If chinas so successful why does even one dollar of our printed fiat money even go to the country

Forum List

Back