How far away is a faster than light quantum entangled internet, and what will it mean

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can anyone interpret all the begots in Genesis 10, for example, as metaphor? Instead, I provided you prophecies where metaphor is used such as the narrow gate and door. Also, pre-Tribulation, mid-Tribulation, and post-Tribulation was presented to you, but it seems to go over your head :aug08_031:
The begets aren’t metaphors. At least everything else except the timeline. They skipped a lot of begets. What we can know from the begets is that the initial account concerning the origin questions began at least 6,000 years ago but I believe it was longer than that. I suspect that the 6,000 year number is when the predecessor of the Jews began passing down the accounts to their people.

There is no 15 gigatons of water added to the stratosphere in the Bible, so where do you get that? Now, you've changed 3.2 B years ago to about 12K years ago.
The Bible speaks of rain for 40 days and 40 nights. It’s an allegorical account of a historical event. The account was passed down orally from generation to generation for thousands of years. It’s not a science journal. It’s how ancient men passed down important information, history, knowledge and wisdom.

I never changed anything. I even created a thread on this in the science forum. My position has never changed. You are confusing me with someone else.

I asked you where do you get this and still no answer.

If it's allegorical, then how long does 40 days and 40 nights represent to you? If you are correct, then I should be able to use it for other calculations in Genesis, too. Where in your history book does it say the account was passed down orally? Are you referring to the many myths from around the world?
From the research paper on the Hiawatha impact crater. I created a thread on it in the science forum.

What could possibly go wrong?

murrica.jpg

As for your metaphor claim, you need to explain it. For example one day does not mean one day if you want to make it refer to long time. What does one day equal in your interpretation? With prophecies, one day doesn't mean one day. Thus, one can't use that in calculations of the prophecies.
I have explained it many times. The days mean nothing other than ancient man acknowledging that they believed that what they saw was not created all at once. That it was created in steps so to speak over time. That there was a sequence that things logically occurred before other things and that man arose from that creation. That God created everything and that man is unlike any of God's other creatures in that he is a being that knows and creates.

Why do you keep saying a water world? I’ve never said that. That’s what you think the flood account means. I have been extremely clear that the flood account is like any other flooding event. It rains, it floods then it runs off. The only difference is that this wasn’t an ordinary flood. Floods happened all around the globe because 1500 gigatons of water was added to the atmosphere. Specifically, the stratosphere. Which is what happens when an asteroid strike releases energy equivalent to 1500 gigatons of TNT in water or a glacier. In this case it was a glacier. Not to mention there appears to be a second impact site. So my explanation that the flood account captured a real event that occurred ~12,000 years ago at the end of the last ice age and caused a mini ice age is founded in science, logic and reason. No wonder you need to keep misstating it.

>>The allegorical account of a flood in Genesis was not describing the earth being covered in water 3.2 billion years ago. It was describing an event that happened ~12,000 years ago when one or more asteroids struck the earth in the northern polar region and vaporized 1500 gigatons of ice which disrupted weather patterns around the globe which led to flooding events around the globe. The globe was not covered in water but it was enough of a major disruption of weather patterns that legends of it were created around the world.<<

I had to go search the original post. The above is what you stated. Okay, so you said NOT 3.2 billion years ago, but ~12K yrs ago is when asteroids struck the Earth. As for the rest, it doesn't sound very convincing nor something found in Genesis :rofl: . Let's just agree to disagree on your allegorical interpretation of the Bible. Frankly, I don't even understand the science.

I have explained it many times. The days mean nothing other than ancient man acknowledging that they believed that what they saw was not created all at once. That it was created in steps so to speak over time. That there was a sequence that things logically occurred before other things and that man arose from that creation. That God created everything and that man is unlike any of God's other creatures in that he is a being that knows and creates.

Why would you know what ancient man believed and saw? Many believed and worshiped false gods. And how can anyone say the days don't mean one day or a period of time? What did the steps entail? If the Bible is absolute truth and is suppose to help us, then how does that help us? How did it help the ancient peoples? Moreover, are you referring to evolution? What steps? That isn't even in the Bible.

I'll put two links on the bottom that you can read and use about early evolutionary thinking and history.

Honestly, I'm trying very hard to convince you to have a source but you cannot be persuaded. I'm not going remember one person's opinion that sounds contrary to the Bible as well as science. At least, I know where Wuwei is coming from and what he means when explaining his science. OTOH, you sound like you made up your own interpretations and that is what I thought about you from the very beginning. Maybe you can fool the atheists with your word salad of the Bible, but I don't think they believe in your science either let alone understand it.

Last edited:
Why do you keep saying a water world? I’ve never said that. That’s what you think the flood account means. I have been extremely clear that the flood account is like any other flooding event. It rains, it floods then it runs off. The only difference is that this wasn’t an ordinary flood. Floods happened all around the globe because 1500 gigatons of water was added to the atmosphere. Specifically, the stratosphere. Which is what happens when an asteroid strike releases energy equivalent to 1500 gigatons of TNT in water or a glacier. In this case it was a glacier. Not to mention there appears to be a second impact site. So my explanation that the flood account captured a real event that occurred ~12,000 years ago at the end of the last ice age and caused a mini ice age is founded in science, logic and reason. No wonder you need to keep misstating it.

>>The allegorical account of a flood in Genesis was not describing the earth being covered in water 3.2 billion years ago. It was describing an event that happened ~12,000 years ago when one or more asteroids struck the earth in the northern polar region and vaporized 1500 gigatons of ice which disrupted weather patterns around the globe which led to flooding events around the globe. The globe was not covered in water but it was enough of a major disruption of weather patterns that legends of it were created around the world.<<

I had to go search the original post. The above is what you stated. Okay, so you said NOT 3.2 billion years ago, but ~12K yrs ago is when asteroids struck the Earth. As for the rest, it doesn't sound very convincing nor something found in Genesis :rofl: . Let's just agree to disagree on your allegorical interpretation of the Bible. Frankly, I don't even understand the science.
I am glad we settled that. Thank you.

It is a perfect explanation for not only the flood account in Genesis but the flood account that every ancient culture had. This wasn't some ordinary flood. This was cataclysmic flooding which occurred all over the globe because there was a major climate disruption.

There is a reason every major culture in antiquity has a flood account. It was noteworthy and they passed down that knowledge as stories. These stories were passed down for thousands of years.

If it's allegorical, then how long does 40 days and 40 nights represent to you? If you are correct, then I should be able to use it for other calculations in Genesis, too. Where in your history book does it say the account was passed down orally? Are you referring to the many myths from around the world?
40 days and 40 nights signifies it rained for a very long time. I doubt it was exactly 40 days and 40 nights or that it was non stop rain. All this signifies is that it was unlike anything they had ever seen. Such as would be expected from a major disruption to the climate that an asteroid striking a glacier and releasing 700 gigatons of energery and vaporizing 1500 gigatons of ice into the stratosphere.

I would't rely on any of the numbers as literal factual representations. Like I said before 6 days of creation means nothing more than ancient man beliefs that the world they saw was not created all at once. That it was created in steps so to speak over time. That there was a sequence that things logically occurred before other things and that man arose from that creation. The years of begets means nothing more than their understanding of when their people started passing down these accounts. Who knows how much before that some of these accounts started being passed down.

Common sense tells you the only way they could pass down these accounts was orally. At least until Moses recorded these events in writing. Do you seriously believe that until Moses recorded these events that these accounts weren't known by the Jews? Seriously? You don't believe that the account of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob wasn't know by the everyday ordinary Jew? Do you seriously believe that account of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob was unknown until God revealed it? No. It was totally known by their people because it was the history of their people. Their people knew their own history because that history was passed down orally from generation to generation for thousands of years. In fact, some scholars credit the success of the Jewish people because of their history of passing down their history orally. That the act of story telling sharpened their intelligence.

40 days and 40 nights signifies it rained for a very long time. I doubt it was exactly 40 days and 40 nights or that it was non stop rain. All this signifies is that it was unlike anything they had ever seen. Such as would be expected from a major disruption to the climate that an asteroid striking a glacier and releasing 700 gigatons of energery and vaporizing 1500 gigatons of ice into the stratosphere.

You don't even have a metaphor. There is no point in taking a nutgoober like you seriously.

Common sense tells you the only way they could pass down these accounts was orally.

The Bible was written and validated by ancient peoples and their kings. Nothing of yours can be validated. My common sense tells me to find someone else to discuss the Bible and science :rofl:. I had you pegged right from first impression.

Is the above what Fort Fun Indiana, the atheist, came up with?

Since you cant formulate a cohesive thought based argument you decide that I am a troll. So is everyone that out thinks you a troll?
Hey esalla, you might want to talk to this guy, Frannie. You are both of one mind in that you are Trolls, narcissistic, and you have screwy ideas about communication faster than light. I think you guys are soulmates. The last statement in Frannie's post is strangely familiar, eh?
Look woowoo, you are clearly not aware that your past exist forever in cyberspace, so I will educate you AGAIN.

On October 10 2019 your said the following

"You cannot use entanglement for instant communication.

That is a misunderstanding by many who do not understand what entanglement is."

So little girl, I was right and perhaps a little bit ahead of the logical curve of time.

Faster than light observed at NASA.

Then you babbled again

Faster than light observed at NASA.

and on and on into your ignorant past

This is why you are wrong. Read the link. Entanglement for space communication

Yes you can read an entangled spin state and know the other entangled particle spin state instantly, but you can't instantly communicate any useful information even as simple as a yes/no answer to a question.

If you disagree, tell me how it could be done.
Poor woowoo
Frannie was a total dumb ass. You may be on to something.

You don't even have a metaphor. There is no point in taking a nutgoober like you seriously.

Common sense tells you the only way they could pass down these accounts was orally.

The Bible was written and validated by ancient peoples and their kings. Nothing of yours can be validated. My common sense tells me to find someone else to discuss the Bible and science :rofl:. I had you pegged right from first impression.

Is the above what Fort Fun Indiana, the atheist, came up with?
Way to be a Christian, brother.

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Even tolerate your behaviors.

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Even tolerate your behaviors.

Like I said common sense tells me you do not understand the Bible nor what a metaphor is. With the Bible, it is very specific. Anyway, the Bible is not easy to read so I'll just think you don't know even though you have a college degree and are an engineer. We have Bill Nye who has an engineer degree and he's a clown in regards to science. I don't think he reads the Bible that much, but he must've known about some of it to debate Dr. Ken Ham.

Is the above what @Fort Fun Indiana, the atheist, came up with?
I believe you two deserve each other.

Come now. He's gone further down the nut hole since COVID-19, but at least I can understand where he is coming from and he'll post a link to back up something he said. You make up your own beliefs and metaphors. You would've been cast off as a nut goober in ancient times.

What about this? In the future, I'll post Jack Chick tracts to debate your posts. Even then I doubt I could find anything to correct what you believe. I do think you actually believe what you are saying or else you're a very good satirist.

5002_02.gif
5002_03.gif

Like I said common sense tells me you do not understand the Bible nor what a metaphor is. With the Bible, it is very specific. Anyway, the Bible is not easy to read so I'll just think you don't know even though you have a college degree and are an engineer. We have Bill Nye who has an engineer degree and he's a clown in regards to science. I don't think he reads the Bible that much, but he must've known about some of it to debate Dr. Ken Ham.
Feel free to think whatever you need to think about me.

You are probably the first person I have ever heard claim the Bible is straight forward to understand. Most believe it has layers and complexities that take years of study to understand.

You are certainly one of the few people I have ever met who reads Genesis literally and uses it as a scientific basis for dating the earth and creation.

Sometimes I wonder if your goal is to discredit the Bible by being such a literalist.

Is the above what @Fort Fun Indiana, the atheist, came up with?
I believe you two deserve each other.

Come now. He's gone further down the nut hole since COVID-19, but at least I can understand where he is coming from and he'll post a link to back up something he said. You make up your own beliefs and metaphors. You would've been cast off as a nut goober in ancient times.

What about this? In the future, I'll post Jack Chick tracts to debate your posts. Even then I doubt I could find anything to correct what you believe. I do think you actually believe what you are saying or else you're a very good satirist.

5002_02.gif
5002_03.gif

Again, feel free to think whatever you need to think about me. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Putting up with your insults is easy.

It is a perfect explanation for not only the flood account in Genesis but the flood account that every ancient culture had. This wasn't some ordinary flood. This was cataclysmic flooding which occurred all over the globe because there was a major climate disruption.

There is a reason every major culture in antiquity has a flood account. It was noteworthy and they passed down that knowledge as stories. These stories were passed down for thousands of years.
Indeed the flood is now perfectly accounted for. You may submit now your doctoral for peer review.

Indeed the flood is now perfectly accounted for. You may submit now your doctoral for peer review.
Yep. Just as the the Tower of Babel is the allegorical account of the migration from Mesopotamia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back