Homosexuals say they didn't identify as homosexual until after sexually molested

I know, right? And how is that possible if they don't *realize* it until they're...how old? 15? 16?

That sort of blows a hole in the stories of all the many people who claim they've *always* known, and it's natural for children to have sex with each other.

No it does not....unless you are INFERRING that all gay people became gay because they were molested.

No it doesn't blow (uh oh unfortunate pun again) a hole in that the theory.... it blows a hole in is the new theory presented in this thread that suddenly children don't know what their orientation is until sometime in adulthood..the ages vary, but we know that all homosexual children who were molested and then realized their sexuality did NOT choose homosexuality because they were molested. We're absolutely certain of that.

Except...if homosexuality exists from birth, that doesn't make much sense, does it?

As a matter of fact, none of the homo lobby *theories* and excuses and justifications make much sense when they're backed up against reality.

Pedophilia comes in both homo and hetero versions.

I know an 11 year old boy who was violated by his 30-something school counselor who lived down the street with her husband.

He did not become gay.

That's because he was molested by a hetero and not a homo.

Thanks for chiming in.

And since so many survivors are straight, and so many gays were never molested, another shit thread bites the dust.

I thought she was saying that once you are forced into gay sex, it was so good, you just keep coming back for more.

That isn't debunking, dear. It's an opinion.

No, it is a debunking by an expert in the field who peer reviewed the flawed work.

In your extremely biased zeal, you only saw what you wanted to see and did not realize you were posting a link to an article which undermines your own position. You quoted from the parts the author was citing as actually flawed in the study! :lol:

You are simply too ignorant to be embarrassed over this amazing mistake you have made.

Oh honey, I haven't made a mistake, bless you.

There are always pro-homos around to *debunk* studies... thank goodness the CDC, the APA, Guttmacher's, PP and the universities are so thoroughly saturated with "non-partisan" homosexuals, so they can do that!

Last edited:
Wow, you two are hilarious. It's always amusing when people joke about sex abuse, isn't it?

Wow, you two are hilarious. It's always amusing when people joke about sex abuse, isn't it?

No we were joking about what an idiot you are. "Gay is catching"? Come on. "You only need to be molested against your will and gay sex becomes so enticing, you simply can't stop sipping the nectar?"

How do you guys come up with this stuff? You have more imagination than me. But not in a good way.

Take it up with the homosexuals who state that they didn't identify as homosexuals until AFTER they were molested by homosexuals.

I keep asking, and the homo bloc keeps dodging...how do you explain the still rising incidence of underage boys who are picking up HIV from older sexual partners? And what is the purpose of referring to 13 year olds who have been infected as "men having sex with men"?

Why does sexuality have to be either a choice or a genetic trait?

Why does sexuality have to be an issue at all?

No heterosexual is identified solely by his sexual orientation; yet for most on the right the homosexual is identified only in the context of his sexual orientation, which is no more significant than that of the heterosexual.

No we were joking about what an idiot you are. "Gay is catching"? Come on. "You only need to be molested against your will and gay sex becomes so enticing, you simply can't stop sipping the nectar?"

How do you guys come up with this stuff? You have more imagination than me. But not in a good way.

You calling someone else an idiot? Ease up on the irony meter, you're going to break it!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back