Midwest Lesbians Beat Son With Hammer & Kicked His Groin Until He Suffered Two Strokes

So let me see if I can get this straight. You've completely capitulated on the 100,000 children waiting for adoption. You've abandoned your silly horseshit about gay, lesbians, adoption, all of it.

With the entirety of your argument, all that you're debating....being the phrase 'rot in orphanages'?

That's it?

Silly horseshit? You know my position, that stands, I am against children growing up without a father and mother and I admit to the damage or abuse of forcing children into a situation that they would not freely choose.

The 'damage and abuse' of being raised by two loving parents rather than being placed in an orphanage? Orphanages which are virtually non-existent?

Now you have stated that children rot in Orphanages, which had you been able to actually prove, you would of.

When did I say 'children rot in Orphanages'?

And of course, you've proven nothing you've claimed. You've merely stated your position. Why then do your positions merely 'stand', while everyone *else* is expected to 'prove' the positions you attribute to them?

Quite the double standard you've set up for yourself.

What '1000s of orphanages'?
??? I said, you won't have to go through 1000's of orphanages to make your point, which with you knowledge that there are not thousands, should make sense to you. There are not 1000's of orphanages, hence you won't have to go through 1000's to make you point that children are rotting in the however many there are.

So, can you show us how you figured out that children are rotting in orphanages or is that something you made up?

No one has claimed that children are rotting in orphanages.

wE have pointed out that children are 'rotting' - i.e . spending 3 or more years in foster care when legally available for adoption.

And that over 20,000 children a year age out of the system- and are abandoned by the state with no family to support them.
Oh, my bad, then show they rot in Foster care, we can all agree orphanages are fine and children are happy there. I thought you thought otherwise.

You think all sorts of crap

20,000 children a year 'rot' in Foster care- AND by 'rot' I mean that they exist in a temporary situation with a nominal parental figure(s) while waiting for someone who does want to be their forever parent- for a parent that really wants to raise and love and support them- unlike their own biological parents

There are good foster homes- and bad foster homes- and most are merely mediocre- providing the basic care but nothing beyond that.

And some 20,000 foster kids a year age out of the system and are virtually dumped on the streets.

Now- why in particular do you want to prevent these children from being adopted?

you really don't real well, do you?

"There are virtually no orphanages left in the United States-"

That makes your job of proving your claim much easier, you wont have to go through 1000's of orphanages to show how children "rot" in them. If you can not support just one little portion of your ideas, the easiest of them all, that does not say much for you.

The '1000's of orphanages Elektra invented.
Quote, if you think I claimed there are thousands of orphanages, you should quote, otherwise all who read this will see that you are a complete idiot that must fabricate lies to advance your position. Yes this is a small message board, but it does get thousands of views, do you really want to show that those who advocate for homosexual parenting are first and foremost liars, so quote, or be seen as you are, a liar.

Here is your quote:

That makes your job of proving your claim much easier, you wont have to go through 1000's of orphanages to show how children "rot" in them. If you can not support just one little portion of your ideas, the easiest of them all, that does not say much for you.

You were the one who brought up 1,000's of orphanages-

So when I said

The '1000's of orphanages Elektra invented.

That is an accurate state of fact on my part.

Were you lying when you referred to the 1,000' of orphanages?

Or were you just lying when you claimed that I said children were rotting in orphanages?

??? I said, you won't have to go through 1000's of orphanages to make your point, which with you knowledge that there are not thousands, should make sense to you. There are not 1000's of orphanages, hence you won't have to go through 1000's to make you point that children are rotting in the however many there are.

So, can you show us how you figured out that children are rotting in orphanages or is that something you made up?

No one has claimed that children are rotting in orphanages.

wE have pointed out that children are 'rotting' - i.e . spending 3 or more years in foster care when legally available for adoption.

And that over 20,000 children a year age out of the system- and are abandoned by the state with no family to support them.
we can all agree orphanages are fine and children are happy there. I thought you thought otherwise.

You do think stupid stuff.

There are virtually no children left in orphanages- whether those few are happy or not- if they are awaiting 'forever parents' instead of being taken care of by a Priest- why would you deny them that?

20,000 children a year 'rot' in Foster care- AND by 'rot' I mean that they exist in a temporary situation with a nominal parental figure(s) while waiting for someone who does want to be their forever parent- for a parent that really wants to raise and love and support them- unlike their own biological parents

There are good foster homes- and bad foster homes- and most are merely mediocre- providing the basic care but nothing beyond that.

And some 20,000 foster kids a year age out of the system and are virtually dumped on the streets.

Now- why in particular do you want to prevent these children from being adopted?
I think they would prefer Foster care than being beat with a hammer and kicked in the balls, what do you think.

The 'damage and abuse' of being raised by two loving parents rather than being placed in an orphanage? Orphanages which are virtually non-existent?

And of course, you've proven nothing you've claimed. You've merely stated your position. Why then do your positions merely 'stand', while everyone *else* is expected to 'prove' the positions you attribute to them?

Everyone else? You mean your very tiny minority? I thought you stated "rot" in Orphanages, when you said they, "rot in foster care....... and orphanages are almost non-existent"

Yet, it is best to state, Orphanages do exist, and as you state, the children are better off in Orphanages than Foster Care, because according to your unproven claim, children rot in Foster Care

Yet to rot in Foster Care is better than being adopted by Lesbians and beat with a hammer and kicked in the balls.

I think they would prefer Foster care than being beat with a hammer and kicked in the balls, what do you think.

What an incredibly stupid and predictable response by you.

Yes- any child would prefer not being abused to being abused.

Of course that abuse can happen in Foster care
Dickson foster parent arrested for child sex abuse
60-year-old Steven Wayne Anglin was arrested Monday night for child abuse and 4 counts of rape.

Anglin is accused of sexually abusing several children, boys and girls from ages 7 to 13.

Now by your standards this would mean we should condemn all foster parents as being child rapists- but rational people don't think like you do.

And of course abuse can happen by adoptive heterosexual parents

Adoptive parents sentenced to 21 and 24 years in jail on child abuse charges
Bad mom Nikki Russell, 35, of Terra Haute, Ind. was sentenced to 21 years in prison on Nov. 19 after pleading guilty to multiple charges in what investigators have called one of the most appalling cases of abuse they've ever seen.

Nikki Russell faced six counts of child neglect, five counts of criminal confinement, two counts of battery by bodily waste, and one count of battery resulting in bodily injury - for a grand total of 14 criminal charges, according to WTHITV.

Again- by your 'logic'- then you should be condemning all heterosexual adoptive parents.

But you won't.

Your only purpose in this thread is to attack homosexuals.

Everyone else? You mean your very tiny minority? I thought you stated "rot" in Orphanages, when you said they, "rot in foster care....... and orphanages are almost non-existent"

Yet, it is best to state, Orphanages do exist, and as you state, the children are better off in Orphanages than Foster Care, because according to your unproven claim, children rot in Foster Care

Yet to rot in Foster Care is better than being adopted by Lesbians and beat with a hammer and kicked in the balls.

Why would you prefer children be raped in Foster care than be adopted by loving parents who happen to be homosexuals?

Couple arrested for sexual abuse, neglect of children
WAVE 3 News has learned these four children were in the foster care system. We've learned the four victims at one time were foster children of Bernie and Melissa Harmon until they legally adopted them.
The 46-year-old father is accused of child molestation, sexual misconduct with a minor, vicarious sexual gratification and battery. His wife, a contracted Crawford County school bus driver, is charged with 12 counts of neglect.

Why would you prefer children be raped in Foster care than be adopted by loving parents who happen to be homosexuals?

Probably for these reasons? (read/view the OP for "signs of a demographic who would have a propensity to sexually abuse a child" ) Clarifying The "Unanimous" Gay Adoption Ruling From SCOTUS Recently: The Fight Heats Up (Poll)

Your 'signs of a demographic who would have a propensity to sexually abuse a child' is just hallucinatory nonsense. Pseudo-psyche gibberish you made up...that your primary source contradicted.

So you ignored your own source. That's wildly irrational.

WAVE 3 News has learned these four children were in the foster care system. We've learned the four victims at one time were foster children of Bernie and Melissa Harmon until they legally adopted them.
The 46-year-old father is accused of child molestation, sexual misconduct with a minor, vicarious sexual gratification and battery. His wife, a contracted Crawford County school bus driver, is charged with 12 counts of neglect.

Nice story, so you condemn the whole Foster care system on this story, and perhaps a few others. Let us use your standard, let us pass your judgement, on Homosexual Adoption. By your standards and judgement, Homosexuals are not fit to be parents, if we are too judge homosexuals as you have just judged heterosexuals.

Good job, you have come to my side and successfully made my argument, although in much harsher terms than I have expressed. Due to the abuse that Homosexuals fit, it is not proper to let children Rot under homosexual care.

Nice story, so you condemn the whole Foster care system on this story, and perhaps a few others. .

What- you don't like me using your tactics to point out your dishonesty?

Just like the monstrous couple who abused their son- and happened to be lesbians- and the monstrous couple who abused their foster children- it is the abusers that are at fault.

Not all lesbians
Not all foster parents

I have known many foster parents- and all I have known were good people trying to do their best. Likewise- I have known lesbian parents- good people trying to do their best.

But all would agree- moving children from temporary foster homes- where they have no actual parents- to an adoptive home by two- or even one eager, qualified, and vetted parent who wants to be a parent for the rest of that child's life is better than foster care.

Nice story, so you condemn the whole Foster care system on this story, and perhaps a few others. .

Just like the monstrous couple who abused their son- and happened to be lesbians- and the monstrous couple who abused their foster children- it is the abusers that are at fault.

Not all lesbians
Not all foster parents

I have known many foster parents- and all I have known were good people trying to do their best. Likewise- I have known lesbian parents- good people trying to do their best.

But all would agree- moving children from temporary foster homes- where they have no actual parents- to an adoptive home by two- or even one eager, qualified, and vetted parent who wants to be a parent for the rest of that child's life is better than foster care.
I agreed with you, we should judge Homosexual adoption by the damage it causes, not the few "success" stories (relatively speaking) that we may be able to document.

I agreed with you, we should judge Homosexual adoption by the damage it causes, not the few "success" stories (relatively speaking) that we may be able to document.

Right, the LGBT logic seems to be "we know by an ungodly amount of documented psychological studies that it's much better and important that humans raise baby humans, but there are a few case studies where wolves successfully raised human children. Therefore, we propose that all 50 states make wolf-adoption legal."

Right, the LGBT logic seems to be "we know by an ungodly amount of documented psychological studies that it's much better and important that humans raise baby humans, but there are a few case studies where wolves successfully raised human children. Therefore, we propose that all 50 states make wolf-adoption legal."

Given that lesbians aren't wolves, what possible relevance does your latest pseudo-psyche gibberish have to do with what is being discussed?

Not all lesbians
Not all foster parents

'Damage' in comparison to what? Foster homes?

Not all lesbians
Not all foster parents

What damage does it cause? You have not documented any 'damage'- other than how the concept offends you.

In reality, what has been documented is that the children raised by homosexuals do just as well as children raised by heterosexuals.

Despite your efforts to brand all homosexuals as abusers.

[ but there are a few case studies where wolves successfully raised human children. Therefore, we propose that all 50 states make wolf-adoption legal."

Wolves eat children.

Why do you want to feed children to wolves?

Not all lesbians
Not all foster parents

'Damage' in comparison to what? Foster homes?

Perhaps Elektra would also like to compare lesbian homes to 'wolf' homes.....

Forum List

Back