Homosexuals say they didn't identify as homosexual until after sexually molested

Listen people, get this straight. Not accepting the gay lifestyle is labeled hate by the left. And what's more it isn't one of the approved hatreds. Hatred of Christians, and republicans, and minority republicans are approved hatreds.

This has been a government public service message.

It's also hatred and oppression to acknowledge facts...like the fact that the HIV rate of 13 year old boys (or men having sex with men, as the CDC prefers to call them) is continuing to rise because they are being preyed upon by older, diseased, homosexual men. It is also taboo, and hatred, to acknowledge the fact that most homosexuals were molested at some point, and didn't identify as homosexual until AFTER.

So much for being pro-education, pro-health. You aren't pro-education/pro-health if you suppress information and refuse to tackle health and safety issues.

Last edited:
Wow, you two are hilarious. It's always amusing when people joke about sex abuse, isn't it?

No we were joking about what an idiot you are. "Gay is catching"? Come on. "You only need to be molested against your will and gay sex becomes so enticing, you simply can't stop sipping the nectar?"

How do you guys come up with this stuff? You have more imagination than me. But not in a good way.

You calling someone else an idiot? Ease up on the irony meter, you're going to break it!

I prove everything I say. I post links, videos and quotes. I can't help it if right wingers can't accept the truth. Come on, you guys think evolution is a lie, climate change a conspiracy and science a faith.

It's also hatred and oppression to acknowledge facts...like the fact that the HIV rate of 13 year old boys (or men having sex with men, as the CDC prefers to call them) is continuing to rise because they are being preyed upon by older, diseased, homosexual men. It is also taboo, and hatred, to acknowledge the fact that most homosexuals were molested at some point, and didn't identify as homosexual until AFTER.

So much for being pro-education, pro-health. You aren't pro-education/pro-health if you suppress information and refuse to tackle health and safety issues.

Where is the link to that?

Where is the link to that?

http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/risk/gender/msm/facts/

"

• From 2008 to 2010, HIV infections among young black/African American MSM increased 20%.
Gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men (MSM))a represent approximately 2% of the United States population, yet are the population most severely affected by HIV. In 2010, young MSM (aged 13-24 years) accounted for 72% of new HIV infections among all persons aged 13 to 24, and 30% of new infections among all MSM."

Last edited:
Why does sexuality have to be either a choice or a genetic trait?

Why does sexuality have to be an issue at all?

No heterosexual is identified solely by his sexual orientation; yet for most on the right the homosexual is identified only in the context of his sexual orientation, which is no more significant than that of the heterosexual.

Sexuality doesn't have to be an issue.

On the other hand, there's no reason it can't be discussed. And in those discussions, most people seem to want a person's sexuality to be seen as always a choice or always a genetic trait. Why is that?

Because they know that it's a depraved lifestyle, and they don't want to acknowledge that they engage in it because they are depraved themselves.

Interesting!

"Sixty-eight percent of the present homosexual male participants and 38% of the present homosexual female participants (68 and 36%, respectively, if including just the homosexual fair participants) did not identify as homosexual until after the molestation."

Particularly interesting given the fact that the HIV infection rate for "Men having Sex with Men" or "MSMs" ages 13-24 (yup, apparently 13 year olds who are too young to give consent are being considered as "men" by the CDC these days) continues to skyrocket.

But all these 13 y.o. (now) HIV infected "MSMs" were BORN that way. Uh huh.

A major study of child abuse and homosexuality revisited
Which reinforces the fact that homosexuality is a mental illness.

It doesn't have anything to do with people who say it's a choice.
But it speaks to the fact that those who choose it don't want to admit to choosing it. So they maintain it's genetic.

But it's not. And when there is irrefutable evidence that it's not, like people who SAY it's not, and studies that show that a huge percentage of homosexuals realized they'd been "born homosexual" after being molested....then they start screeching that the study isn't valid, and other stupid things like rtard, boop and bode say on a regular basis.

It doesn't have anything to do with people who say it's a choice.
But it speaks to the fact that those who choose it don't want to admit to choosing it. So they maintain it's genetic.

But it's not. And when there is irrefutable evidence that it's not, like people who SAY it's not, and studies that show that a huge percentage of homosexuals realized they'd been "born homosexual" after being molested....then they start screeching that the study isn't valid, and other stupid things like rtard, boop and bode say on a regular basis.

There is not, so far as I'm aware, any irrefutable evidence that homosexuality cannot be genetic.

There is, at best, evidence that at least in some cases, it is not.

And the article you linked to did quite clearly say that not only was the study not something that should be used until corrections are made, but that causation should not be inferred between molestation and identification as homosexual. So while the study may not have been refuted, the article does seem to contradict your point that homosexuality is caused by homosexual abuse.

What is with people and their inability to conceptualize that proving a negative is a logical fallacy...the fact that it has never been DIS-proved that homosexuality is genetic is not proof that it IS genetic.

The article does not contradict the point that homosexuality is caused by sexual abuse. It simply shows that a lot of homosexuals, more than the rest of the population, have been sexually abused...and of those, a disproportionate number are homosexuals, and of THOSE, a disproportionate portion claim they didn't know they were homosexual until AFTER the abuse.

I know what the article and the study show. I'm not interested in what it DOESN'T show. That would be a different discussion.

SICK SEXUAL PERVERSION IS A CHOICE A VERY BAD CHOICE WITH AVERY HIGH COST.THE ONLY WAY ANYONE CAN SAY SICK SEXUAL PERVERSION IS NOT SIN IS TO SIN MORE BY TRYING TO SAY GOD'S HOLY INSPIRED(GOD BREATHED)WORD IS NOT REALLY GOD'S WORD. IMHO THAT SIN HAS A VERY VERY HIGH COST. BEWARE!
YES!! The homosexual can confess and repent and GOD will forgive him. GOD loves him but GOD HATES SIN. BUT THE HOMOSEXUAL TRYS TO SAY HIS SIN IS NOT SIN THERBY COMPOUNDING HIS SIN.

YES!!! I CONFESS AND REPENT OF MY SINS BUT I DO NOT TRY TO DENY THE TRUTH OF GOD'S WORD. I CONFESS AND REPENT AND GOD SAYS HE FORGIVES ME AND I TRY TO LIVE TODAY BETTER=MORE PLEASING TO GOD THAN I LIVED YESTERDAY. I DO NOT TRY TO DENY MY SINS ARE SIN!!!

WHO WOULD TRY TO DENY THE WORD OF GOD =THE HOLY BIBLE IS THE WORD OF GOD???

Who would try to deny the BIBLE IS GOD'S WORD OF TRUTH TO TRY TO JUSTIFY THEIR SEXUAL PERVERSION SIN?

YES!!! THERE IS NO CONDEMNATION FOR THOSE WHO ARE IN JESUS CHRIST! BUT WE ARE CONDEMNED BY ALL SIN WE REFUSE TO CONFESS AND REPENT OF. WE CANNOT LIVE IN JESUS AND REFUSE TO CONFESS AND REPENT OF SIN

GALATIONS 6:7= BE NOT DECEIVED GOD IS NOT MOCKED:FOR WHAT EVER (SIN) MAN SOWETH THAT HE SHALL ALSO REAP.

Forum List

Back