Why Should Women...

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Train Jiu Jitsu?

[ame=http://youtu.be/8HFsyBG95rg]Why should women train Jiu-Jitsu? - YouTube[/ame]

In reality: For fun, exercise, mental and physical health, to meet new people...lots of reasons.

Just sayin...that is obvious an assault.
She would go to jail.

Technically, so was his throwing an arm around her and such.

But let's be real, it would be very unlikely to go like that.

Well yeah...
I have seen this performed before at a training/performance seminar when my son was in training.
It takes a few seconds, during which you need to be able to control that person...have them in a hold. This 110lb girl could not hold this 300lb. man for a millisecond.

She would go to jail.

Well yeah...
I have seen this performed before at a training/performance seminar when my son was in training.
It takes a few seconds, during which you need to be able to control that person...have them in a hold. This 110lb girl could not hold this 300lb. man for a millisecond.

And most people would react in some way before even the first grip was set in firmly. Or they would be sitting at an angle that makes it less than ideal, or would be there with other drunk buddies ("hey, watch me go pick up that chick at the bar"), or other aspects of the environment would complicate things, etc.

She would go to jail.

Well yeah...

The only control you need is your pulling in your palms and elbows. It happens so fast you dont need to hold him

I prefer the Vulcan nerve pinch

spock.jpg

Last edited:
Attractive girl with awful tattoos. I keep hoping this fashion trend will soon end.

A good testament to not allowing her inside your guard until you are both nekkid on a soft pad somewhere......

:D

The wise investor would start putting some money into laser removal technology now.

Well yeah...

The only control you need is your pulling in your palms and elbows. It happens so fast you dont need to hold him

That's the thing, it doesn't happen instantaneously, not in the manner she was doing it.
I have seen this done, and the better way of knocking someone out via pressure points which is instant.

Well yeah...

That's the thing, it doesn't happen instantaneously, not in the manner she was doing it.
I have seen this done, and the better way of knocking someone out via pressure points which is instant.

The better way would have been to throw that drink in his face, kick the stool out from under him, and start jackhammering him in the face with it 'till he lost that lovin' feelin.'

Then, head for the exit.

She would go to jail.

There is no way any ration prosecutor would see that as assault.

There is no way any fair/rational prosecutor would NOT see this as an assault.
The proper way for a woman to deal with advances is to risk the man's life by knocking him out? What if he died? It is possible you know.

Forum List

Back