Democrats attempt to defend Hunter Biden

Representative Dan Goldman (D., N.Y.) is leading his party in its vigorous defense of Hunter Biden’s foreign business dealings as he testifies before congress.
“There is a very understandable, coherent business explanation for every single thing that they asked for,” Goldman asserted.

Comment:
These dishonest Democrat Politicians who are attempting to defend Hunter Biden's influence peddling crimes are only cementing their reputation as pathological liars.
Dems lie about everything.
People who trust Dem politicians are fools.
Hunter would be nobody if he was not the son of Joe Biden.
They were influence peddling and they took $millions$ from foreign countries.

Check this out

How Donald Trump’s Web of LLCs Obscures His Business Interests​

The opacity of his holdings makes it impossible to gauge the full extent of potential conflicts he may face as president​

EVERY HOLDING IS A POTENTIAL CONFLICT OF INTEREST​

Mr. Trump is at the center of a complex network of business holdings that, according to the May 2016 financial disclosures he filed with the federal government, was made up of more than 500 businesses including hotels, condo towers, golf courses and foreign and domestic licensing deals. His personal connections to such a vast empire eclipse the business interests of any other prominent politician in modern times.

Check this out

The opacity of his holdings makes it impossible to gauge the full extent of potential conflicts he may face as president​

Mr. Trump is at the center of a complex network of business holdings that, according to the May 2016 financial disclosures he filed with the federal government, was made up of more than 500 businesses including hotels, condo towers, golf courses and foreign and domestic licensing deals. His personal connections to such a vast empire eclipse the business interests of any other prominent politician in modern times.
Because he is the single most accomplished person in the USA
Thanks for pointing that out.

“If the president decides that his rival is a corrupt person and he orders the military to assassinate him, is that within his official acts to which he has immunity?”

“That could well be an official act,” Sauer replied.
“How about if the president orders the military to stage a coup?” Justice Elena Kagan asked.
“I think it would depend on the circumstances,” Sauer said, after a pause.
“You seem to be worried about the president being chilled,” Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson said to Sauer. “I think that we would have a really significant opposite problem if the president wasn’t chilled. If someone with those kind of powers ― the most powerful person in the world with the greatest amount of authority ― could go into office knowing there would be no potential penalty for committing crimes ― I’m trying to understand what the disincentive is from turning the Oval Office into the seat of criminal activity in this country.”

There are two possible ways the court could go. With five conservative justices seemingly laser-focused on hypothetical future dangers imposed on the presidency by the threat of criminal charges, the case appeared headed to a result that would provide another Trump another delaying tactic. But the three liberals could join Barrett and Chief Justice John Roberts, the most skeptical of the other five conservatives, and send the case back to trial with jury instructions limiting how the prosecution could use certain official acts in their case. That would allow the election interference case to go forward quickly.

“If the president decides that his rival is a corrupt person and he orders the military to assassinate him, is that within his official acts to which he has immunity?”

“That could well be an official act,” Sauer replied.
“How about if the president orders the military to stage a coup?” Justice Elena Kagan asked.
“I think it would depend on the circumstances,” Sauer said, after a pause.
“You seem to be worried about the president being chilled,” Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson said to Sauer. “I think that we would have a really significant opposite problem if the president wasn’t chilled. If someone with those kind of powers ― the most powerful person in the world with the greatest amount of authority ― could go into office knowing there would be no potential penalty for committing crimes ― I’m trying to understand what the disincentive is from turning the Oval Office into the seat of criminal activity in this country.”

There are two possible ways the court could go. With five conservative justices seemingly laser-focused on hypothetical future dangers imposed on the presidency by the threat of criminal charges, the case appeared headed to a result that would provide another Trump another delaying tactic. But the three liberals could join Barrett and Chief Justice John Roberts, the most skeptical of the other five conservatives, and send the case back to trial with jury instructions limiting how the prosecution could use certain official acts in their case. That would allow the election interference case to go forward quickly.

Prolly not..

Check this out

I get that you are used to government dole people such as Clinton and Obama who never had an actual job before being President, but. -

I get that you are used to government dole people such as Clinton and Obama who never had an actual job before being President, but. -

Trump is not one of you either idiot. Silver spoon. It's so funny how you believe you can relate to Trump. Maybe you can. You both have evil mean ugly selfish immoral souls

Trump is not one of you either idiot. Silver spoon. It's so funny how you believe you can relate to Trump. Maybe you can. You both have evil mean ugly selfish immoral soul.

Correct.
No
That is funny.
Nope - I can relate to his love for our country.
Nope - not at all.

Trump is not one of you either idiot. Silver spoon. It's so funny how you believe you can relate to Trump. Maybe you can. You both have evil mean ugly selfish immoral souls

You didn't deny that you think that grifters such as Clinton and Obama are appropriate to lead, of course.

You didn't deny that you think that grifters such as Clinton and Obama are appropriate to lead, of course.
Actually, what Clinton, Obama and Joe teach us is Democrats know how to govern. You have to be diplomatic. How many months in a row did Obama and Biden add jobs when you predicted recessions?

And Clinton? Forget about it. Like, he's one of the greatest.

"I think Bill Clinton was a great president,’" Trump said

"You know, you look at the country then. The economy was doing great. Look at what happened during the Clinton years. I mean we had no war, the economy was doing great, everybody was happy. A lot of people hated him because they were jealous as hell,’" Trump said.

He was talking about you Billie. If I'm wrong, why the fuck didn't you vote for Hillary?

Actually, what Clinton, Obama and Joe teach us is Democrats know how to govern. You have to be diplomatic. How many months in a row did Obama and Biden add jobs when you predicted recessions?

And Clinton? Forget about it. Like, he's one of the greatest.

"I think Bill Clinton was a great president,’" Trump said

"You know, you look at the country then. The economy was doing great. Look at what happened during the Clinton years. I mean we had no war, the economy was doing great, everybody was happy. A lot of people hated him because they were jealous as hell,’" Trump said.

He was talking about you Billie. If I'm wrong, why the fuck didn't you vote for Hillary?

Other than the icky stuff, the rapes, the sexual harassment and stuff, I will admit that thanks to Newt Gingrich Clinton was a successful President.

Unlike you guys, I understand that Business is Business and Personal is Personal.

Forum List

Back