Democrats attempt to defend Hunter Biden

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017

Representative Dan Goldman (D., N.Y.) is leading his party in its vigorous defense of Hunter Biden’s foreign business dealings as he testifies before congress.
“There is a very understandable, coherent business explanation for every single thing that they asked for,” Goldman asserted.

Comment:
These dishonest Democrat Politicians who are attempting to defend Hunter Biden's influence peddling crimes are only cementing their reputation as pathological liars.
Dems lie about everything.
People who trust Dem politicians are fools.
Hunter would be nobody if he was not the son of Joe Biden.
They were influence peddling and they took $millions$ from foreign countries.

Still waiting for that Smoking Gun

You still have no influence peddling and nothing to connect to the President

I can see why Republicans demanded a closed hearing.
They don’t want to admit they still have nothing

Representative Dan Goldman (D., N.Y.) is leading his party in its vigorous defense of Hunter Biden’s foreign business dealings as he testifies before congress.
“There is a very understandable, coherent business explanation for every single thing that they asked for,” Goldman asserted.

Comment:
These dishonest Democrat Politicians who are attempting to defend Hunter Biden's influence peddling crimes are only cementing their reputation as pathological liars.
Dems lie about everything.
People who trust Dem politicians are fools.
Hunter would be nobody if he was not the son of Joe Biden.
They were influence peddling and they took $millions$ from foreign countries.
He reminds me of another POTUS incompetent hanger oner---Billy Carter. Who can forget Billy Beer.

From May 2014, Burisma Holdings Ltd. was paying Hunter $83,333 a month to sit on its board, invoices on his abandoned laptop show.

He reminds me of another POTUS incompetent hanger oner---Billy Carter. Who can forget Billy Beer.
Two very big reasons my friend, why Hunter is untouchable.

1. America's president and government has his back.

2. Bringing Hunter to trial would by necessity, compromise US foreign policy of meddling in the Ukraine to start the war against Russia.

And of course if Trump becomes president again, Hunter is of no value to either party. It's as surely not going to happen as it would be taking down one of Trump's kids if/when he becomes president.

Forum List

Back