Midwest Lesbians Beat Son With Hammer & Kicked His Groin Until He Suffered Two Strokes

Yes, there are bad eggs all over. But....when one cannot have an "oopsie" child, the percentage goes way down.

Unless the purpose of the person seeking to provide a child in a home behind closed doors has an ulterior purpose people should be on the lookout for...like oh...say...a demographic known for flaunting deviant sexuality regularly in a public venue as a matter of sober "pride"...

We all agree that pedophilia is a deviant sexuality. And we would, if given the chance, want to have any number of tools at our disposal to identify those people most aggressively apt to discard self-control to the wind and remove limits on what types of sex are "OK" ...especially around children..

If only there was a way we could, as a society, identify people who might have a propensity for inappropriate sexuality around children they hold as a cherished part of their identity? Can anyone help here? Let me know if any of you can think of ways we could easily act to protect children from people who might have those behaviors? :eusa_think: Even just subtle cues would be helpful...

gaymidwestparadejpg_zpse239f00e.jpg

gay%20naked%20parade%20censored_zps56jxoeqy.jpg

new-york-city-gay-pride-parade-2014%20boy%20scouts_zpsuswgznvh.jpg

If you want to prevent any of these people from adopting- feel free to mention to adoption agencies.

But I havent' seen any indication that the horrible monsters who attacked their son are in any of these photo's- so your screening process seems rather inadequate.

I think you didn't show us anywhere in the Daily mail that they said this: "people who are abnormal with their sexual proclivities certainly can not be expected to act rationally with children.'

And then give me a rational reason to give a shit what the Daily Mail says. As being cited in an OP still isn't a standard of credibility.

Try again.
I know, your agenda is to defend homosexuality, not an ill word can be posted. No matter how sick or twisted the crime they commit, it is all okay with you. But the fact is, according to your links in other threads, children are victims of crimes more often when the father is not present. This crime need not of happened.

The only thing you 'know' is that you can't quote anyone but yourself making this claim:

People who are abnormal with their sexual proclivities certainly can not be expected to act rationally with children.

Whenever I ask you to show me any credible source backing this claim......you give me excuses why you can't. And the reason why is simple: you're making this shit up as you go along.

The Opening Poster had to lie repeatedly to try and support her argument. You've just made shit up. If your arguments had merit, you wouldn't have needed to do either.
I make this up? Homosexuals are abnormal, that is made up? That homosexuals will adopt and or have children made for them is certainly an abnormal family. Children of course are never asked what they would prefer, they are forced into an abnormal homosexual lifestyle, that is not acting rational in regards to the Child.

Says who? You've already offered up the whopper that your source was the Daily Mail. Which was obvious horseshit.

So who? So far its you, citing yourself. And you still haven't provided any reason why anyone would give a shit about what you believe.

I have seen all your links and the ones that actually lead to a study, those studies have confirmed my statement. Post a link that claims it is rational and if that link leads to actual studies the studies will all confirm what I state. Go ahead link again, and we can play the game all over, where your links prove you wrong and me right, again.

Show us, don't tell us. If the evidence in favor of your argument was as good as you say....you'd be presenting it. Rather than giving us excuses why you can't.

Again , the OP already lied her ass off. And you gave us a fake source on your claims. So you're already starting with substantial credibility deficit.
People can decide for themselves, they can read what I say and make the determination for themselves, the more we talk about it the more people can see your position is vapid.

Most people have not realized how homosexual community has taken hold of our children, as the word gets out it will reverse itself, that is why the country is supporting Trump, we are tired of your failed policies, your failed ideology, and most importantly we will take control to save the children.

So, if you think you have a link that proves your point, we can do it all again, you link and if it links to the study I will show you where your source does not agree with you pretend it says, we have done this a couple times and each time you have failed.

It would be a first indeed for you to prove any claim you make.

That you think that Trump is going to somehow prevent homosexuals from being parents just makes you another laughably stupid Trump supporter.

You and all the other people that feel the way you do could adopt them, but you don't. You'd rather them rot in foster care over politics. You don't care in the least

Rot in Foster care? Now you made that up. As far as your other opinions, so demonstrably false. But lets tackle things one at time, would that not be best. First and foremost, adoptions also come from Orphanages, or directly from a birth, they are not all coming from Foster Care, so it is important to note, that you begin that topic by lying. Why would you lie and at that, be a bigot and stereotype all children in foster care as rotting? Two very distinct lies.

Rot in Foster care- fact- not that you will believe actual facts but once again:
100,000 children are available each year in the United States for adoption
33,000 of them will wait 3 or more years for adoption.

There are virtually no orphanages left in the United States- there are a hand full but the vast majority of children available for adoption in the United States are children abandoned by their biological parents(and by abandoned I include those taken away from abusive or neglectful parents).

Says who? You've already offered up the whopper that your source was the Daily Mail. Which was obvious horseshit.

So who? So far its you, citing yourself. And you still haven't provided any reason why anyone would give a shit about what you believe.

Show us, don't tell us. If the evidence in favor of your argument was as good as you say....you'd be presenting it. Rather than giving us excuses why you can't.

Again , the OP already lied her ass off. And you gave us a fake source on your claims. So you're already starting with substantial credibility deficit.
People can decide for themselves, they can read what I say and make the determination for themselves, the more we talk about it the more people can see your position is vapid.

With the overwhelming majority of folks supporting gay adoption, people have decided for themselves.

5rgw36v4okak1xz1v6sutq.png

And claims like your imaginary, made up horseshit apparently haven't been terribly compelling.
Nice colored picture, can we see the questions, who was asked, where, when, how the question was phrased exactly. Colored pictures are not science.

The question is right there in Gallup's graphic. They even have the nuances of the questions in previous polls. All of which you already know.

You're stuck. Your horseshit argument is just you citing yourself. Which is meaningless gibberish, as you have no idea what you're talking about.

And even worse for your 'argument', people haven't been persuaded by the kind of nonsense you're offering. With support for gay adoption outstripping opposition by nearly 2 to 1.

Ignore as you will. Your willful ignorance doesn't matter.
Is it, is the question is the graph? You say it is, they say it is, but without seeing the questionnaire was that how the question was worded? In 1992-98 according to the note, the question was different, and then the question was again different in 2007. So, as we can see, the question was manipulated until the homosexual advocates got the result they wanted. Hardly a valid poll.

Hardly a valid poll for Elektra because he doesn't agree with what it says.

[
Could you explain why you must lie about the truth to defend Homosexual Men adopting 4 year old boys?

What lie?

Why would he have to defend homosexual men adopting a 4 year old boy?

All potential parents should be carefully screened- all adoptive parents should have follow up visits but other than bigotry- why would you deny a 4 year old boy parents who want to provide a home and a family for the rest of his life?

No sir, you made the claim that because this lesbian couple abused their children that many homosexual parents do. You said it's because the sex they have is icky or some malarkey like that.

..My argument is that there is no proof for your claim. I don't have to prove non-existents of evidence. The burden is on you.
Two women who have sworn off men so completely that they refuse to do the one thing men and women were made for each other to do without question: have sex...and one can safely assume that at least there is a modicum of a rejection of the male gender there....

That is what you assume.

But then again what you assume is all 'gay' 'gay' 'gay'

These are two horrible monsters who abused their child- unfortunately like thousands of parents do each year- you only care in this case because you can identify the parents are homosexuals.

Rot in Foster care- fact- not that you will believe actual facts but once again:

There are virtually no orphanages left in the United States- there are a hand full but the vast majority of children available for adoption in the United States are children abandoned by their biological parents(and by abandoned I include those taken away from abusive or neglectful parents).

Is that 20 posts you just made? That require responding, lets start with this one, you state, "rot". You are once again fabricating, making stuff up, prove that orphanages are a place where children Rot! Can we start with this claim you have made?

Is that 20 posts you just made? That require responding, lets start with this one, you state, "rot". You are once again fabricating, making stuff up, prove that orphanages are a place where children Rot! Can we start with this claim you have made?

You really don't real well, do you?

"There are virtually no orphanages left in the United States-"

you really don't real well, do you?

That makes your job of proving your claim much easier, you wont have to go through 1000's of orphanages to show how children "rot" in them. If you can not support just one little portion of your ideas, the easiest of them all, that does not say much for you.

That makes your job of proving your claim much easier, you wont have to go through 1000's of orphanages to show how children "rot" in them. If you can not support just one little portion of your ideas, the easiest of them all, that does not say much for you.

What '1000s of orphanages'?

??? I said, you won't have to go through 1000's of orphanages to make your point, which with you knowledge that there are not thousands, should make sense to you. There are not 1000's of orphanages, hence you won't have to go through 1000's to make you point that children are rotting in the however many there are.

So, can you show us how you figured out that children are rotting in orphanages or is that something you made up?

??? I said, you won't have to go through 1000's of orphanages to make your point, which with you knowledge that there are not thousands, should make sense to you. There are not 1000's of orphanages, hence you won't have to go through 1000's to make you point that children are rotting in the however many there are.

So, can you show us how you figured out that children are rotting in orphanages or is that something you made up?

So let me see if I can get this straight. You've completely capitulated on the 100,000 children waiting for adoption. You've abandoned your silly horseshit about gay, lesbians, adoption, all of it.

With the entirety of your argument, all that you're debating....being the phrase 'rot in orphanages'?

That's it?

So let me see if I can get this straight. You've completely capitulated on the 100,000 children waiting for adoption. You've abandoned your silly horseshit about gay, lesbians, adoption, all of it.

With the entirety of your argument, all that you're debating....being the phrase 'rot in orphanages'?

That's it?

Silly horseshit? You know my position, that stands, I am against children growing up without a father and mother and I admit to the damage or abuse of forcing children into a situation that they would not freely choose. Now you have stated that children rot in Orphanages, which had you been able to actually prove, you would of.

So we can say, now, after a half dozen posts, you can only state your opinion and that your opinion is not supported by one fact.

Stats - Estimate that there are some 100,000 American kids available for adoption. Another 300,000 live in foster care but are not available for adoption. 23,400 children in the US "aged-out" of foster care system in the USA without finding adoptive parents. (As per 2012 statistics) ~ Facts and Statistics

Part of the problem for US orphaned children in the US is age, many adopting parents feel more comfortable adopting a baby from another country rather than adopting an older child from the USA :/ There is also a problem with siblings in the US, so many sibling groups available but adopting parents are not able to take an entire family of 2-5 kids on. Many of the older siblings sacrifice their relationships with their younger siblings in an attempt to find the younger one's homes, it's both heartbreaking and noble.

Why would i 'prove orphanages are a place where children rot' when I said orphanages virtually don't exits.

100,000 children a year are in foster care in the United States available for adoption
33,000 or so will wait 3 or more years to be adopted.

And people like you only care on making sure that homosexuals don't adopt them.

That's it?
Now you have stated that children rot in Orphanages,t.

No one has said that children are rotting in orphanages.

Orphanages virtually do not exist in the United States- chldren abandoned by their heterosexual parents are generally in foster parents.

The Orphan Crisis In America
On average, more than 250,000 children in the U.S. enter the foster care system every year. While more than half of these children will return to their parents, the remainder will stay in the system.

One out of four foster children is available for adoption, but sadly, each year more than 20,000 children age out of foster care (around the age of 18) without being adopted. The outlook for foster youth who age out of the system is dire. Studies show that one in four will be incarcerated within two years of leaving the system, and over one-fifth will become homeless at some time after age 18. In addition, only 58 percent obtain their high school diploma by age 19, compared to the national average of 87 percent for non-foster youth.

Myth: You have to be perfect to adopt
a child from foster care.Top&160;

Reality: You don’t have to be perfect to be a perfect parent. There are thousands of children in foster care who would be happy to be part of your family. To a foster care child, waiting to be adopted can feel like waiting for a miracle. You could be that miracle. Watch the video the right to hear from children in their own words talk about the hope of being adopted. It’s a chapter from our film The Road to Adoption and Foster Care. You can also watch the entire film (Flash – 2:00 hr.).

Last edited:

No one has claimed that children are rotting in orphanages.

wE have pointed out that children are 'rotting' - i.e . spending 3 or more years in foster care when legally available for adoption.

And that over 20,000 children a year age out of the system- and are abandoned by the state with no family to support them.

The '1000's of orphanages Elektra invented.

The '1000's of orphanages Elektra invented.
Quote, if you think I claimed there are thousands of orphanages, you should quote, otherwise all who read this will see that you are a complete idiot that must fabricate lies to advance your position. Yes this is a small message board, but it does get thousands of views, do you really want to show that those who advocate for homosexual parenting are first and foremost liars, so quote, or be seen as you are, a liar.

No one has claimed that children are rotting in orphanages.

wE have pointed out that children are 'rotting' - i.e . spending 3 or more years in foster care when legally available for adoption.

And that over 20,000 children a year age out of the system- and are abandoned by the state with no family to support them.
Oh, my bad, then show they rot in Foster care, we can all agree orphanages are fine and children are happy there. I thought you thought otherwise.

Forum List

Back