Five West Virginia middle school girls refuse to compete against trans competitor in shot put

You make an excellent robot, no thinking of your own, just a repeating of your masters nonsense.

Like I said previously, when an outcome is known, there is no competition. It's the same as a gambler fixing a game.
The outcome wasn't known.

Saw an arm wrestler's arm break in the middle of the match.
Saw the Mets win the 69 series.
Saw Canonero II win the derby.
Saw Ali knock out Foreman...

They chose not to compete.
They are losers.

Well, I think there is something noble about that myself. I don’t think the genders should be competing against one another any time there are real stakes involved and seldom when it is head to head.

The issue at hand is a middle school shot put competition. Nobody was in danger and nobody’s future hung in the balance.

If they whine after not competing..correct. If I recall the instance you’re talking about correctly where the male wrestler didn’t throw hands against a girl, he didn’t whine. He just forfeited and, if I remember it right, cited religious/moral reasons. Good on him if that is his faith.
NOBLE?????

They disrespected their opponent.
They disrespected the sport.

BECAUSE
They were afraid to lose to a girl in a fair competition.

Noble?
BLEH!

I don’t blame them
It is unfair competition

I can’t see what satisfaction a Transexual gets out of easily winning against a bunch of girls

That is not what sports is about
But it is a person believing they are a different sex, why do you choose to bully these poor women, all they want is to compete as a normal woman and you say it is unfair? They want satisfaction from beating their own sex in competition.

Probably, rather, he was afraid that he was going to mess her up.

Its just reality.
A 110 pound boy and a 110 pound girl?
With a referee present?
and coaches?
and medical staff?

Please, be serious.

He was afraid to lose to a girl.

Don't blame them at all. Fuck this trans BS.

I dated a girl shot putter years ago. Strong as hell, but still very much FEMALE in all aspects!! No roids. Was the reigning state champion.

5'8" 200 pounds, only soft spot were two big breasts....

Well, you’re the one who says someone can be “prevented from scoring” in shot put. So you don’t seem to know anything about sports. Now go spike the baseball after hitting a home run sunny. You are dismissed.
If boys take all the scoring places in that event, then the girls have certainly been prevented from scoring. Seems you don't know anything about how scoring works. You are dismissed.

And meanwhile back in reality, by choosing not to compete, her chances of getting a college scholarship dies as well.
Yes, but those dreams will die for all girls if men are allowed to get track scholarships intended for women.

These are brave young women to take this stand, but we men are pathetic to not protect them from it, so they don't have to sacrifice so much.

NOBLE?????

They disrespected their opponent.
They disrespected the sport.

BECAUSE
They were afraid to lose to a girl in a fair competition.

Noble?
BLEH!
That was not a legitimate opponent. Nor was it a fair competition. Those girls are far more noble for standing up for fair play than people like you and candycorn will ever be.

Yes, but those dreams will die for all girls if men are allowed to get track scholarships intended for women.
Doesn’t sound like that is happening.

Dreams also die if you don’t compete.
These are brave young women to take this stand, but we men are pathetic to not protect them from it, so they don't have to sacrifice so much.
Yep..you’re pretty pathetic. We agree on that.

Forum List

Back