Midwest Lesbians Beat Son With Hammer & Kicked His Groin Until He Suffered Two Strokes

Silhouette

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2013
Well you have to understand, the reason they're lesbians in the first place is rooted in such a deep disdain for the male gender that ...well...the obvious. Also, one of them still dresses and acts like a man usually, so the desire for normalcy persists while the simmering hatred bubbles up from below...

January 14, 2016
Lesbian couple 'beat one woman's 5-year-old son with a HAMMER, duct-taped his eyes and kicked him in the groin until he bled and suffered two strokes' Lesbian couple 'beat one woman's son, 5, until he suffered 2 strokes'

And don't forget about this one:

Boy Drugged By Lesbian "Parents" To Be A Girl

And this one:

A lesbian couple is facing 21 counts of child abuse after being accused of abusing their three children....Eraca Dwan Craig, 31, and Christian Jessica DeAnda, 44, of Salinas, California...The Monterey Herald reports that the girl was covered in bruises when a welfare worker went to the visit the couple's home on March 14, and then revealed that she was chained to the floor 'all day, every day.'..In addition to their 8-year-old daughter, the couple have two sons, ages 5 and 3-years-old Lesbians who chained daughter to wall so she couldn't eat stand trial

^^ All three kids were on the verge of starvation. Only the daughter was chained up every day though.

I think that when people give themselves a proud identity derived from a type of wrong sex (in this case, lesbian) they practice (sex is for procreation), then the barn door sort of gets kicked open for any other wrong sex being embraced.

And just in general, identifying yourself as a lesbian, say, is really a way of saying "I subconsciously or consciously loathe males so much that I would rather have sex with a female dressed up as a man than an actual man". Or "I can and should justify drugging my son to be a girl". Or "I can justify kicking my little boy in the balls and beating him with a hammer because men suck"...

Of the two identical twin girls I know that I've been discussing on another thread, one turned out gay and the other straight. So there's that. But there's a further story too. One of the lesbian moms of these twins, the lipstick one a friend of mine got to know to where she divulged her sordid past. Turns out she was molested by a man when she was little and grew up simultaneously fearing men but also lusting after them because of the imprinted sexualizing as a child. So her way of resolving this was to be with a butch lesbian... They still had epic fights so there was no resolution. The eventually split up and the women went back and forth between men and butch lesbians in her relationships to this day.

..I could go on and on with this woman's checkered and waffling sexual manifestations of earlier abuse, except it would divert from the point I'm trying to make, which is this:

ATLANTA [2005 Clinical Psychiatry News] -- Substance abuse is pervasive among gay men and is so intricately intertwined with epidemics of depression, partner abuse, and childhood sexual abuse that adequately addressing one issue requires attention to the others as well, said Ronald Stall, Ph.D., chief of prevention research for the division of HIV/AIDS prevention at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta...

Now the LGBT professional blogger crew will show up spamming this thread in no time, claiming that "most molestation and abuse occurs from heteros". Except that it doesn't, not really. The propensity (likelihood of the tendency to abuse sexually) occurs more frequently (and probably as you might suspect) in people who embrace wrong sex as an identity (homosexuals, as an example):

Here's what the Mayo Clinic says about the demographics who sexually abuse children:

Pedophiles are usually attracted to a particular age range and/or sex of child. Research categorizes male pedophiles by whether they are attracted to only male children (homosexual pedophilia), female children (heterosexual pedophilia),or children from both sexes (bisexual pedophilia). The percentage of homosexual pedophiles ranges from 9% to 40%, which is approximately 4 to 20 times higher than the rate of adult men attracted to other adult men http://www.drrichardhall.com/Articles/pedophiles.pdf

So, in short, homosexuals molest children up to 40% of all childhood molestation reports (those that are reported, boys tend to under report when they are molested because of stigma and shame being buggered by a man). So the LGBT payroll bloggers will say that "see! 40% is less than 60%!" But what you need to understand is that homosexuals only make up (for now, numbers growing) around 2-5% of the entire population. So we have 2-5% of the entire population accounting for approaching half of all child molestation. That's what you call "a propensity to molest".

I think red flags should appear when adults are creating identities from their sexual kinks, parading them down streets in "pride" and then wanting to involve children in their lives. Their obvious and screaming mental wounds are poised to infect the children who are sucked into their midst by natural birth or by adoption. At the very least, anyone identifying themselves and parading any type but especially unusual sexual behavior in public as a constant part of their persona should be watched closely if they are entrusted with the unsupervised care of children..

Sounds like the parents had mental health issues.
Yes, when people flaunt a perverted sexuality "as identity" even in 'pride parades' down main street in front kids even in the noonday sun (the picture below taken at a Midwest "Pride" parade in public, one of hundreds like it yearly), we should suspect them of mental health issues...

After all, public lewdness is against the law except if you're in an LGBT "Pride" parade.. (notice the little hand gripping the rail just behind the spread eagle "do me" gay guy..) There are often stark signs of mental illness. Best we drop the PC-crap and just call things as we see them. If for no other reason than for the kids' sake..they are involved...

gaymidwestparadejpg_zpse239f00e.jpg

Yes, when people flaunt a perverted sexuality "as identity" even in 'pride parades' down main street in front kids even in the noonday sun (the picture below taken at a Midwest "Pride" parade in public, one of hundreds like it yearly), we should suspect them of mental health issues...

After all, public lewdness is against the law except if you're in an LGBT "Pride" parade.. (notice the little hand gripping the rail just behind the spread eagle "do me" gay guy..) There are often stark signs of mental illness. Best we drop the PC-crap and just call things as we see them. If for no other reason than for the kids' sake..they are involved...

It has nothing to do with sexuality. The people had mental health problems.

Gay fathers are ok but those lesbians are deeply angry on a sexual level. Transmen are going out of their minds with anger.

You can't bring up a human to think they are a princess and unique snowflake, and then expect them to man up and take the life blows men take.

boys are prepared to not be the centre of the universe. That's why lesbians have so many abusive relationships. They can't "man up" and shield the family while simultaneously getting only scorn in return.

sounds grim, but that's the nature of gender.

two dudes on the other hand, can give each other a break and look after children without things getting warped.

sooner or later people are going to have to face the fact that the homosexual threat to society is a female one.

Well you have to understand, the reason they're lesbians in the first place is rooted in such a deep disdain for the male gender that ...well...the obvious. Also, one of them still dresses and acts like a man usually, so the desire for normalcy persists while the simmering hatred bubbles up from below...

January 14, 2016
Lesbian couple 'beat one woman's 5-year-old son with a HAMMER, duct-taped his eyes and kicked him in the groin until he bled and suffered two strokes' Lesbian couple 'beat one woman's son, 5, until he suffered 2 strokes'

And this one:

A lesbian couple is facing 21 counts of child abuse after being accused of abusing their three children....Eraca Dwan Craig, 31, and Christian Jessica DeAnda, 44, of Salinas, California...The Monterey Herald reports that the girl was covered in bruises when a welfare worker went to the visit the couple's home on March 14, and then revealed that she was chained to the floor 'all day, every day.'..In addition to their 8-year-old daughter, the couple have two sons, ages 5 and 3-years-old Lesbians who chained daughter to wall so she couldn't eat stand trial

^^ All three kids were on the verge of starvation. Only the daughter was chained up every day though.

I think that when people give themselves a proud identity derived from a type of wrong sex (in this case, lesbian) they practice (sex is for procreation), then the barn door sort of gets kicked open for any other wrong sex being embraced.

And just in general, identifying yourself as a lesbian, say, is really a way of saying "I subconsciously or consciously loathe males so much that I would rather have sex with a female dressed up as a man than an actual man". Or "I can and should justify drugging my son to be a girl". Or "I can justify kicking my little boy in the balls and beating him with a hammer because men suck"...

Of the two identical twin girls I know that I've been discussing on another thread, one turned out gay and the other straight. So there's that. But there's a further story too. One of the lesbian moms of these twins, the lipstick one a friend of mine got to know to where she divulged her sordid past. Turns out she was molested by a man when she was little and grew up simultaneously fearing men but also lusting after them because of the imprinted sexualizing as a child. So her way of resolving this was to be with a butch lesbian... They still had epic fights so there was no resolution. The eventually split up and the women went back and forth between men and butch lesbians in her relationships to this day.

..I could go on and on with this woman's checkered and waffling sexual manifestations of earlier abuse, except it would divert from the point I'm trying to make, which is this:

ATLANTA [2005 Clinical Psychiatry News] -- Substance abuse is pervasive among gay men and is so intricately intertwined with epidemics of depression, partner abuse, and childhood sexual abuse that adequately addressing one issue requires attention to the others as well, said Ronald Stall, Ph.D., chief of prevention research for the division of HIV/AIDS prevention at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta...

Now the LGBT professional blogger crew will show up spamming this thread in no time, claiming that "most molestation and abuse occurs from heteros". Except that it doesn't, not really. The propensity (likelihood of the tendency to abuse sexually) occurs more frequently (and probably as you might suspect) in people who embrace wrong sex as an identity (homosexuals, as an example):

Here's what the Mayo Clinic says about the demographics who sexually abuse children:

Pedophiles are usually attracted to a particular age range and/or sex of child. Research categorizes male pedophiles by whether they are attracted to only male children (homosexual pedophilia), female children (heterosexual pedophilia),or children from both sexes (bisexual pedophilia). The percentage of homosexual pedophiles ranges from 9% to 40%, which is approximately 4 to 20 times higher than the rate of adult men attracted to other adult men http://www.drrichardhall.com/Articles/pedophiles.pdf

So, in short, homosexuals molest children up to 40% of all childhood molestation reports (those that are reported, boys tend to under report when they are molested because of stigma and shame being buggered by a man). So the LGBT payroll bloggers will say that "see! 40% is less than 60%!" But what you need to understand is that homosexuals only make up (for now, numbers growing) around 2-5% of the entire population. So we have 2-5% of the entire population accounting for approaching half of all child molestation. That's what you call "a propensity to molest".

I think red flags should appear when adults are creating identities from their sexual kinks, parading them down streets in "pride" and then wanting to involve children in their lives. Their obvious and screaming mental wounds are poised to infect the children who are sucked into their midst by natural birth or by adoption. At the very least, anyone identifying themselves and parading any type but especially unusual sexual behavior in public as a constant part of their persona should be watched closely if they are entrusted with the unsupervised care of children..

How exactly is any of this distinguished from child abuse/rape/murders committed by perps who happen to be hetero, yet somehow magically through the goddam lubburul media, their hetero orientation never seems to make it into the story?

OMFG you don't suppose you're working with a puerile Association Fallacy here do ya? :ack-1:

/thread

Whoa, that Toyota just ran a red light. I guess all Toyotas run red lights.

The last thing on these dudes mind, is kids. they dont want your kids mate.

Then why were the lesbians kicking the boy in the groin? Why are the other lesbians drugging their son in anticipation of having his dick cut off later? Why was the daughter of the two Salinas lesbians chained up all day every day while her two little brothers ran free?

Oh, it's about sexuality all right. And when someone is parading a deviant sexuality openly in parades doing lewd acts in front of kids down main street "in pride", I suspect them of mental illness. Put it this way, if someone was identifying as a Bulimic American, participating in "Bulimic Pride Parades" down main street across the US where they mock-vomited after eating things on floats passing by..would you trust that person heading up a child's "proper nutrition program", say? No, you wouldn't.

The obvious is the obvious. There is no way to put lipstick on this pig..

How exactly is any of this distinguished from child abuse/rape/murders committed by perps who happen to be hetero, yet somehow magically through the goddam lubburul media, their hetero orientation never seems to make it into the story?

You haven't read the statistics in the OP as to propensity per demographic, have you? Nope. Obvious. Go back and read all of it, not just the parts you want to isolate and then hound to create strawmen..

Regarding the OP.

lesbianism occurs throught female aggression.

When men like a woman they will fight over her. When women like a man they will attack the man. This devalues the object of desire, the man, in the eyes of the competition, the other women.

some very aggressive women get confused and turn dry humper.

Then why were the lesbians kicking the boy in the groin? Why are the other lesbians drugging their son in anticipation of having his dick cut off later? Why was the daughter of the two Salinas lesbians chained up all day every day while her two little brothers ran free?

Oh, it's about sexuality all right. And when someone is parading a deviant sexuality openly in parades doing lewd acts in front of kids down main street "in pride", I suspect them of mental illness. Put it this way, if someone was identifying as a Bulimic American, participating in "Bulimic Pride Parades" down main street across the US where they mock-vomited after eating things on floats passing by..would you trust that person heading up a child's "proper nutrition program", say? No, you wouldn't. The obvious is the obvious. There is no way to put lipstick on this pig..

People that hurt children have mental health problems.

Worker Pleaded for Cops to Come Before Powell Blew Up House

Mom's boyfriend charged with murder in death of Kinsley, 2

No Jail Time For Parents Whose Kids Were Found Locked in a Cage

January 14, 2016

And this one:

This fails as a composition fallacy

When heterosexual parents beat their children Silhouette doesn't bat an eye.
On the contrary, all child abuse should be stopped.

The problem is with homosexual sexual child abuse (the demographic with the highest statistical propensity per capita to molest children) is that the PC shield is so strong with homosexual "parents" that a horrible situation (child abuse) which is difficult to address and prosecute already because of shrouding of the crimes and failure of onlookers to report obvious signs, gets a secondary shroud via political correctness.

And, while some heteros do molest children, they usually keep their sexual extremism on the down-low. When you embrace sexual extremism as "a proud identity" and scream it from the rooftops to the top of the world, the world should at once thank you for the head's up, and, keep an eye on you around children..

Sil cares about sexually abused children so much she refered to Josh Dugger's acts as simply 'playing doctor'.

Aren't all these strawmen a little obvious? I did warn in the OP that the LGBT payroll bloggers would come out of the woodwork on this one. After all, that headline is grotesque and the lesbians targeting the boy's groin says it all, doesn't it?

Forum List

Back