Homosexuals say they didn't identify as homosexual until after sexually molested

What is with people and their inability to conceptualize that proving a negative is a logical fallacy...the fact that it has never been DIS-proved that homosexuality is genetic is not proof that it IS genetic.

The article does not contradict the point that homosexuality is caused by sexual abuse. It simply shows that a lot of homosexuals, more than the rest of the population, have been sexually abused...and of those, a disproportionate number are homosexuals, and of THOSE, a disproportionate portion claim they didn't know they were homosexual until AFTER the abuse.

I know what the article and the study show. I'm not interested in what it DOESN'T show. That would be a different discussion.

You are the one who claimed irrefutable evidence that homosexuality is not genetic.

The article author says clearly that the study should not be assumed to show causation.

Really...where did I claim I had irrefutable evidence? I'm fairly certain I said that all studies can be disputed.

SICK SEXUAL PERVERSION IS A CHOICE A VERY BAD CHOICE WITH AVERY HIGH COST.THE ONLY WAY ANYONE CAN SAY SICK SEXUAL PERVERSION IS NOT SIN IS TO SIN MORE BY TRYING TO SAY GOD'S HOLY INSPIRED(GOD BREATHED)WORD IS NOT REALLY GOD'S WORD. IMHO THAT SIN HAS A VERY VERY HIGH COST. BEWARE!
YES!! The homosexual can confess and repent and GOD will forgive him. GOD loves him but GOD HATES SIN. BUT THE HOMOSEXUAL TRYS TO SAY HIS SIN IS NOT SIN THERBY COMPOUNDING HIS SIN.

YES!!! I CONFESS AND REPENT OF MY SINS BUT I DO NOT TRY TO DENY THE TRUTH OF GOD'S WORD. I CONFESS AND REPENT AND GOD SAYS HE FORGIVES ME AND I TRY TO LIVE TODAY BETTER=MORE PLEASING TO GOD THAN I LIVED YESTERDAY. I DO NOT TRY TO DENY MY SINS ARE SIN!!!

WHO WOULD TRY TO DENY THE WORD OF GOD =THE HOLY BIBLE IS THE WORD OF GOD???

Who would try to deny the BIBLE IS GOD'S WORD OF TRUTH TO TRY TO JUSTIFY THEIR SEXUAL PERVERSION SIN?

YES!!! THERE IS NO CONDEMNATION FOR THOSE WHO ARE IN JESUS CHRIST! BUT WE ARE CONDEMNED BY ALL SIN WE REFUSE TO CONFESS AND REPENT OF. WE CANNOT LIVE IN JESUS AND REFUSE TO CONFESS AND REPENT OF SIN

GALATIONS 6:7= BE NOT DECEIVED GOD IS NOT MOCKED:FOR WHAT EVER (SIN) MAN SOWETH THAT HE SHALL ALSO REAP.

:smiliehug: Yes, gismys, God loves you.

Interesting!

"Sixty-eight percent of the present homosexual male participants and 38% of the present homosexual female participants (68 and 36%, respectively, if including just the homosexual fair participants) did not identify as homosexual until after the molestation."

Particularly interesting given the fact that the HIV infection rate for "Men having Sex with Men" or "MSMs" ages 13-24 (yup, apparently 13 year olds who are too young to give consent are being considered as "men" by the CDC these days) continues to skyrocket.

But all these 13 y.o. (now) HIV infected "MSMs" were BORN that way. Uh huh.

A major study of child abuse and homosexuality revisited

Pretty much all my patients who were homosexual were sexually abused. But then I had a lot of straight survivors as well. I always thought it would be interesting to do a study on it. One of the things I always asked was, 'did you have any kind of feeling that something was wrong.' They always said, 'yes..but.' it was a relative, friend of the family, trusted authority figure, etc.. But they all had a gut feeling something was wrong. Women who were sexually abused, generally had problems in their marriages. Some of the men did as well. I'm talking straight here. IDK. I'm not sure how much of a handle we have on this at present. Homosexuals really consider their carnal desires to be normal. But in the wake of an attack there are a lot of normal behaviors which would not be normal if the attack had not occurred. It's something to think about, though.

Yes, I've seen a lot. I really loved my job, but some parts of it I don't miss.

Interesting!

"Sixty-eight percent of the present homosexual male participants and 38% of the present homosexual female participants (68 and 36%, respectively, if including just the homosexual fair participants) did not identify as homosexual until after the molestation."

Particularly interesting given the fact that the HIV infection rate for "Men having Sex with Men" or "MSMs" ages 13-24 (yup, apparently 13 year olds who are too young to give consent are being considered as "men" by the CDC these days) continues to skyrocket.

But all these 13 y.o. (now) HIV infected "MSMs" were BORN that way. Uh huh.

A major study of child abuse and homosexuality revisited
Said another way... most gay adolescent children don't identify themselves as either gay or straight while they are still adolescent.

Studies show that pretty much everyone has had at least one experience with a person of the same sex. It is considered a normal part of sexual development.

Pedophilia comes in both homo and hetero versions.

I know an 11 year old boy who was violated by his 30-something school counselor who lived down the street with her husband.

He did not become gay.

Please tell us the counselor went to jail.

I don't know why people who work in the helping professions don't have a better handle on their countertransference issues. It is a normal phenomenon. People tug at you. But you just CANNOT go to the places your imagination takes you.

Last edited:

I know an 11 year old boy who was violated by his 30-something school counselor who lived down the street with her husband.

He did not become gay.

Please tell us the counselor went to jail.

No, she did not. He did not tell anyone for more than forty years.

I had some patients like that. Sadly, there IS a statute of limitations on rape and sexual abuse.

He did not become gay.

That's because he was molested by a hetero and not a homo.

Thanks for chiming in.

Heterosexuals molest children, too, is the point, so your point is that heterosexuals who molest children are better than homosexuals who molest children is that the heterosexually-molested children are better off because they stay heterosexual?

In your last post, you have engaged in the stupidspeak of the week.

Last edited:
No we were joking about what an idiot you are. "Gay is catching"? Come on. "You only need to be molested against your will and gay sex becomes so enticing, you simply can't stop sipping the nectar?"

How do you guys come up with this stuff? You have more imagination than me. But not in a good way.

You calling someone else an idiot? Ease up on the irony meter, you're going to break it!

I prove everything I say. I post links, videos and quotes. I can't help it if right wingers can't accept the truth. Come on, you guys think evolution is a lie, climate change a conspiracy and science a faith.

To quote you're fellow lunatic Truthmatters: LAIR!

No we were joking about what an idiot you are. "Gay is catching"? Come on. "You only need to be molested against your will and gay sex becomes so enticing, you simply can't stop sipping the nectar?"

How do you guys come up with this stuff? You have more imagination than me. But not in a good way.

You calling someone else an idiot? Ease up on the irony meter, you're going to break it!

I prove everything I say. I post links, videos and quotes. I can't help it if right wingers can't accept the truth. Come on, you guys think evolution is a lie, climate change a conspiracy and science a faith.

images

You prove nothing you say.

Really...where did I claim I had irrefutable evidence? I'm fairly certain I said that all studies can be disputed.

Here :
It doesn't have anything to do with people who say it's a choice.
But it speaks to the fact that those who choose it don't want to admit to choosing it. So they maintain it's genetic.

But it's not. And when there is irrefutable evidence that it's not
, like people who SAY it's not, and studies that show that a huge percentage of homosexuals realized they'd been "born homosexual" after being molested....then they start screeching that the study isn't valid, and other stupid things like rtard, boop and bode say on a regular basis.

Note the bolded. People who choose to be homosexual maintain it is genetic, but then you say it is not genetic and there is irrefutable evidence it is not genetic.

Maybe you meant there is irrefutable evidence homosexuality is not genetic in all cases, but that's not what was written.

Why does sexuality have to be either a choice or a genetic trait?

Why does sexuality have to be an issue at all?

No heterosexual is identified solely by his sexual orientation; yet for most on the right the homosexual is identified only in the context of his sexual orientation, which is no more significant than that of the heterosexual.

Sexuality doesn't have to be an issue.

On the other hand, there's no reason it can't be discussed. And in those discussions, most people seem to want a person's sexuality to be seen as always a choice or always a genetic trait. Why is that?

Because sexuality isn’t discussed in good faith, in an effort to learn about those perceived to be ‘different’; rather, it’s needlessly contrived into a political issue by those hostile to gay Americans, the OP is evidence of that.

Social conservatives put forward the failed argument that if one ‘decides’ to be gay, and sustains discrimination accordingly, all he needs to do is ‘stop’ being gay to end the discrimination. This failed argument is also used by social conservatives to seek to undermine the civil liberties of gay Americans, Utah’s Amendment 3 is an example of that.

This also exhibits the ignorance of most social conservatives where 5th and 14th Amendment jurisprudence guarantees each person the right to expressions of individual liberty, free from interference by the state. Whether one ‘decides’ to be gay or is born gay is therefore legally irrelevant, as one is entitled to Constitutional protections in either case. See Romer v. Evans (1996), Lawrence v. Texas (2003).

In the OP we see a variation of the ‘decision’ canard, where hapless homosexuals were born straight but ‘compelled’ into the ‘gay lifestyle’ against their will as a consequence of being molested – this fallacy concludes that if we could only end child molestation we could also end the dreaded curse of homosexuality.

Needless to say the OP’s premise is ignorant idiocy, it’s insulting to gay Americans, and exhibits the contempt most on the social right have for our Constitution’s guarantee of the right to individual liberty.

Survivors of homosexual predation, you mean?

Or...?

So, how much are you getting paid to do anything you can to INFER a link between gays and pedophiles, "koshergrl"?

Hi, you have received -4598 reputation points from Sunshine.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
That is a disagreeable post.

Regards,
Sunshine

Note: This is an automated message.

Someone finds it disagreeable that either "koshergrl" is getting paid or else that she's not.

Why does sexuality have to be an issue at all?

No heterosexual is identified solely by his sexual orientation; yet for most on the right the homosexual is identified only in the context of his sexual orientation, which is no more significant than that of the heterosexual.

Sexuality doesn't have to be an issue.

On the other hand, there's no reason it can't be discussed. And in those discussions, most people seem to want a person's sexuality to be seen as always a choice or always a genetic trait. Why is that?

Because sexuality isn’t discussed in good faith, in an effort to learn about those perceived to be ‘different’; rather, it’s needlessly contrived into a political issue by those hostile to gay Americans, the OP is evidence of that.

Social conservatives put forward the failed argument that if one ‘decides’ to be gay, and sustains discrimination accordingly, all he needs to do is ‘stop’ being gay to end the discrimination. This failed argument is also used by social conservatives to seek to undermine the civil liberties of gay Americans, Utah’s Amendment 3 is an example of that.

This also exhibits the ignorance of most social conservatives where 5th and 14th Amendment jurisprudence guarantees each person the right to expressions of individual liberty, free from interference by the state. Whether one ‘decides’ to be gay or is born gay is therefore legally irrelevant, as one is entitled to Constitutional protections in either case. See Romer v. Evans (1996), Lawrence v. Texas (2003).

In the OP we see a variation of the ‘decision’ canard, where hapless homosexuals were born straight but ‘compelled’ into the ‘gay lifestyle’ against their will as a consequence of being molested – this fallacy concludes that if we could only end child molestation we could also end the dreaded curse of homosexuality.

Needless to say the OP’s premise is ignorant idiocy, it’s insulting to gay Americans, and exhibits the contempt most on the social right have for our Constitution’s guarantee of the right to individual liberty.

I think sexuality is often discussed in bad faith from both sides of the argument.

You have given a good argument for why some might want to see homosexuality as a choice. I think there are also those who want it to always be something you are born as so that no one can ever argue homosexuals can change.

I expect the reality is far less black and white. There is probably a combination of nature and nurture, and there are some who are open to either sex but choose to be with one or the other. I just think the discussion becomes too focused on if all homosexuals are born that way or all of them choose to be homosexual.

From both extremes the discussion is too political.

Here :
It doesn't have anything to do with people who say it's a choice.
But it speaks to the fact that those who choose it don't want to admit to choosing it. So they maintain it's genetic.

But it's not. And when there is irrefutable evidence that it's not
, like people who SAY it's not, and studies that show that a huge percentage of homosexuals realized they'd been "born homosexual" after being molested....then they start screeching that the study isn't valid, and other stupid things like rtard, boop and bode say on a regular basis.

Note the bolded. People who choose to be homosexual maintain it is genetic, but then you say it is not genetic and there is irrefutable evidence it is not genetic.

Maybe you meant there is irrefutable evidence homosexuality is not genetic in all cases, but that's not what was written.

Ok I thought you said that I said the study I provided in this thread was irrefutable evidence.

The irrefutable evidence is in the lack of a homosexual gene in the human genome. It doesn't exist.

I'm only interested in discussing sexuality in as far as we have to discuss it to keep people safe and as happy as possible.

I am sick to death of the homo lobby telling people they have no control over their sexual urges, and that it is acceptable for CHILDREN to explore the possibility that they were "born" gay. It's disgusting, it's perverted, and it's HARMFUL to children.

The study that I provided in this thread is just one of a myriad of studies that show that homosexuality, far from being *hard wired*, is a path that people either choose to take, or are forced into.

And it's when they're faced with these studies, and with the CDC stats that show the deplorable predation on underaged boys by homosexuals that we see the homo lobby as it really is. Vile, dishonest, corrupt, and predatory.

...We know, at the very least, that underaged boys are being preyed upon because they are contracting HIV in increasing numbers. ..and the CDC identifies them as "men having sex with men". Somewhere there are lots of clinicians who see these children, and send them home with their abusers, and write them down as "men having sex with men" in order to promote the homosexual lobby.

See, I don't care what homosexuals do. They can do whatever they want...as long as they aren't threatening mine, or others', children. Sadly, by lying and hiding information about homosexuality, and by using those lies to push legislation through that affects our children and our laws DIRECTLY, that's exactly what they're doing.

It's also hatred and oppression to acknowledge facts...like the fact that the HIV rate of 13 year old boys (or men having sex with men, as the CDC prefers to call them) is continuing to rise because they are being preyed upon by older, diseased, homosexual men. It is also taboo, and hatred, to acknowledge the fact that most homosexuals were molested at some point, and didn't identify as homosexual until AFTER.

So much for being pro-education, pro-health. You aren't pro-education/pro-health if you suppress information and refuse to tackle health and safety issues.

Where is the link to that?

CDC ? Fact Sheet - Gay and Bisexual Men ? Gender ? Risk ? HIV/AIDS

"

• From 2008 to 2010, HIV infections among young black/African American MSM increased 20%.
Gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men (MSM))a represent approximately 2% of the United States population, yet are the population most severely affected by HIV. In 2010, young MSM (aged 13-24 years) accounted for 72% of new HIV infections among all persons aged 13 to 24, and 30% of new infections among all MSM."

Not just 13 as you claimed, "koshergrl".

Forum List

Back