Funeral Embalmer: 85% of Dead Bodies Now Have Strange Blood Clots Since COVID Vaccine Roll-outs

Nothing to see here folks. It's perfectly normal to have massive blood clots show up after an experimental gene therapy.
It's not like embalmers would know anything about clots anyway.

This is for your Admiral Rocky Tornwell who takes offense if someone calls them clot shots.
Notice I didn't even call them clot shots?
That's because I know how triggered you get when they are called clot shots so I'm not going to do it.
:poke:

Richard Hirschman, who has been a licensed embalmer for over 21 years and has embalmed thousands of bodies, said in a recent interview with the RAIR Foundation that while he was accustomed to seeing blood clots in 5 to 10% of the bodies he embalmed, that now he is seeing almost 85% of the bodies he is embalming have blood clots, which started after the roll out of the COVID vaccines, and that these “blood clots” are nothing like he has ever seen before.
“I’ve talked to so many other embalmers, and we are all seeing the same thing, but governments don’t want to look at it.” – Richard Hirschman

Seems legit to me.....

1664047014686.png

Really? Nuclear War is an insane conspiracy theory?

Trump says it is likely and that we will lose.

Putin says he isn’t bluffing.

But hey. Maybe news reported by the Russians is what you are looking for.

According to the official news channel. Nuclear War is likely. Bah. What do the Russians know?

Putin is all bluff and bluster.

It's doubtful any of the old Soviet nukes even work.

After the ass kicking he took in Ukraine he's not going to tangle with the USA.

After all, Biden has assembled the best war fighters in the world..

1664048504519.png

Putin is all bluff and bluster.

It's doubtful any of the old Soviet nukes even work.

After the ass kicking he took in Ukraine he's not going to tangle with the USA.

After all, Biden has assembled the best war fighters in the world..

View attachment 700997

Let’s say that you are holding me at Gunpoint. You tell me that if I move you will shoot me. I move, what do you do? You have no choice. You have to shoot me. Either that, or die. Because if you don’t shoot, I’m going to walk over there and take the gun and shove it up your ass sideways. You know this. You have to shoot.

Putin has backed himself into a corner. If the Ukrainians invade the newly recognized annexed territory Russia has just taken, then he has to fire the nukes. He has to. Otherwise, there is nothing to stop the Ukrainians from crossing into Russia proper. The actual current borders. Ukrainians have already attacked targets in Russia, and that will continue with long range artillery and missiles if Putin doesn’t stop it. His military can’t, and all he has left is Nukes.

Like the scenario above. If he doesn’t launch, he’s done as President. And with his advisors and supporters dying en masse in Moscow, he knows that his time as President will end.

This is why belief in a power greater than man if so valuable to a leader. The idea that you’ll be judged in the next life helps keep you grounded in this life. Putin is an old school Communist. He was a KGB agent, and his only faith is in the power of the State. When he’s dead, he’s just dead. There is nothing left for him in his beliefs.

Look at history. Madmen such as that are the ones who burn their own nations down before they admit defeat. Hitler. The war was lost a year before, and he continued the struggle knowing that Germans were dying needlessly to satisfy is insane beliefs.

Putin has drawn a line, and if it is crossed, he can’t back down. The world will see Russia as victims to be taken advantage of. China will see them that way, and China would love nothing more than to get the raw materials and resources in Siberia. Only Putin’s use of Nukes keeps that from happening. If Putin doesn’t use them in Ukraine, China won’t believe he’ll use them in Siberia.

This is why Putin is rattling the saber so often and so hard. He is trying to intimidate the West into giving him a victory. And so far they haven’t. And they understand what you don’t. That by refusing to bow down, they are increasing the odds that Nukes will fly.

The British Government says that Putin is not bluffing. The European Countries are saying the same thing. They hope that the Military removes Putin from his position, and Putin afraid of that is isolated in a bunker. Meeting with people only through videoconference. If Putin fires the nukes, he knows he dies, but like Hitler, he takes a lot with him. If he doesn’t, he still dies, only he dies alone as a victim. How do you think he wants to go out?

Nothing to see here folks. It's perfectly normal to have massive blood clots show up after an experimental gene therapy.
It's not like embalmers would know anything about clots anyway.

This is for your Admiral Rocky Tornwell who takes offense if someone calls them clot shots.
Notice I didn't even call them clot shots?
That's because I know how triggered you get when they are called clot shots so I'm not going to do it.
:poke:

Richard Hirschman, who has been a licensed embalmer for over 21 years and has embalmed thousands of bodies, said in a recent interview with the RAIR Foundation that while he was accustomed to seeing blood clots in 5 to 10% of the bodies he embalmed, that now he is seeing almost 85% of the bodies he is embalming have blood clots, which started after the roll out of the COVID vaccines, and that these “blood clots” are nothing like he has ever seen before.
“I’ve talked to so many other embalmers, and we are all seeing the same thing, but governments don’t want to look at it.” – Richard Hirschman

Covid victims are dying of blood clots? I get this uncomfortable feeling that the Chinese scientists knew this and disclosed it to Xi who jumped on sending infected people back to the USA and all other points of the globe. That will kill more people than a nuclear bomb. His strategy has been "successful" if that suspicion is true. Other people's lives seem to be of no consequence to the Chinese elite.

Hey, the jab is every bit as effective as the $50,000 you gave to the Nigerian Prince to gain your inheritance.

View attachment 701320

I got two. No blood clots. In fact. The Doctor cut out my meds for Triglycerides. If I was a nutty CT type. I’d say that the shot solved my problem there. That’s the way it is done isn’t it?

The only problem I have is that I still have no tolerance for lies. Which explains my disdain for you.

Let’s say that you are holding me at Gunpoint. You tell me that if I move you will shoot me. I move, what do you do? You have no choice. You have to shoot me. Either that, or die. Because if you don’t shoot, I’m going to walk over there and take the gun and shove it up your ass sideways. You know this. You have to shoot.

Putin has backed himself into a corner. If the Ukrainians invade the newly recognized annexed territory Russia has just taken, then he has to fire the nukes. He has to. Otherwise, there is nothing to stop the Ukrainians from crossing into Russia proper. The actual current borders. Ukrainians have already attacked targets in Russia, and that will continue with long range artillery and missiles if Putin doesn’t stop it. His military can’t, and all he has left is Nukes.
Of course he doesn't "have to". There is a huge chasm between "nothing" and "nukes."

Beyond this, you're making some significant assumptions, the first being that Putin has the political capital to make such a move after the disaster in Ukraine. If Putin used nukes, everyone in Moscow dies. France, England, and the USA will rain death down. His generals are highly unlikely to agree to national suicide.

Secondly, you're assuming the Soviet era nukes are functional. It's unlikely they are

Like the scenario above. If he doesn’t launch, he’s done as President. And with his advisors and supporters dying en masse in Moscow, he knows that his time as President will end.

If he did make such a move, he and Russia are wiped from the face of the earth.

This is why belief in a power greater than man if so valuable to a leader. The idea that you’ll be judged in the next life helps keep you grounded in this life. Putin is an old school Communist. He was a KGB agent, and his only faith is in the power of the State. When he’s dead, he’s just dead. There is nothing left for him in his beliefs.

Look at history. Madmen such as that are the ones who burn their own nations down before they admit defeat. Hitler. The war was lost a year before, and he continued the struggle knowing that Germans were dying needlessly to satisfy is insane beliefs.

Putin has drawn a line, and if it is crossed, he can’t back down. The world will see Russia as victims to be taken advantage of. China will see them that way, and China would love nothing more than to get the raw materials and resources in Siberia. Only Putin’s use of Nukes keeps that from happening. If Putin doesn’t use them in Ukraine, China won’t believe he’ll use them in Siberia.

This is why Putin is rattling the saber so often and so hard. He is trying to intimidate the West into giving him a victory. And so far they haven’t. And they understand what you don’t. That by refusing to bow down, they are increasing the odds that Nukes will fly.

The British Government says that Putin is not bluffing. The European Countries are saying the same thing. They hope that the Military removes Putin from his position, and Putin afraid of that is isolated in a bunker. Meeting with people only through videoconference. If Putin fires the nukes, he knows he dies, but like Hitler, he takes a lot with him. If he doesn’t, he still dies, only he dies alone as a victim. How do you think he wants to go out?

Putin is already isolated, and is aligning with China, pulling away from the West.

Last edited:
I don't think any American knew what the Chinese were up to, including Anthony Fauci. The whole pandemic--who knew? This blaming each other due to political party is insane.

The democrats were partners with the Chinese in launching the bio-attack.

China had a big problem with protests in Hong Kong - everyone forgets that China was losing control in Hong Kong and the optics were killing them - the Wuhan Designer Virus® changed that.

Their vassals, the democrats had an equally severe problem. Trump had created the most vibrant and dynamic economy in over a century - they had no way to defeat Trump - the Wuhan Designer Virus® changed that.

I got two. No blood clots. In fact. The Doctor cut out my meds for Triglycerides. If I was a nutty CT type. I’d say that the shot solved my problem there. That’s the way it is done isn’t it?

The only problem I have is that I still have no tolerance for lies. Which explains my disdain for you.

What did I lie about?

At best, the RNA sequencer simply doesn't work. That is a fact.

Good.

Go get a half-dozen more.

Might help you find that lost brain cell.

I LOVE "disdain" freaks. You all look so comical with that stick up your ass.

Did all these people get the vaccine? How many of the bodies were from people who had taken the vaccine and how many who hadn't? Do not see any data in the article.

Maybe these are from people who did not take the vaccine and had Covid? We can draw any number of conclusions.

I call this complete nonsense. Usual claptrap from the usual retards.
Please hurry up and get your booster! Also Don't forget to get the many more, Fauci wants you to get!

Please hurry up and get your booster! Also Don't forget to get the many more, Fauci wants you to get!
I've been successful at convincing my loved ones to refuse the shot, up to and including being willing to lose their jobs before they'll submit.

Beyond those I care about, I actually am for encouraging others, especially leftist vermin, to get every shot that's recommended. It'll make for less traffic and shorter lines. Good news for the rest of us.

I've been successful at convincing my loved ones to refuse the shot, up to and including being willing to lose their jobs before they'll submit.

Beyond those I care about, I actually am for encouraging others, especially leftist vermin, to get every shot that's recommended. It'll make for less traffic and shorter lines. Good news for the rest of us.
Me too, liberals need to rush out and get every booster fauci tells them to.

What did I lie about?

At best, the RNA sequencer simply doesn't work. That is a fact.

I didn’t get Covid. I was exposed to it. Maybe it was the shots. Maybe it was the masks. Maybe it was the social distancing. Maybe it was genetic. Maybe it was a combination of most or all of those factors.

Two good friends died from it. One also lost his wife. Hundreds of cops died from it.

All of those things you and others decried as worthless. They increased my odds. Perhaps not much. Perhaps a lot. But. Increasing your odds is what we all do.

Cops wear bullet proof vests. They don’t work 100% of the time. But the cops damned sure wear them. Why? Because they increase the odds of survival. You wear a seatbelt. The law mandates this. Because it increases your odds of survival.

The seatbelt doesn’t guarantee survival. It just increases your odds.

I watched a documentary on the old TV show Emergency! If you remember it. Before Paramedics. If you had a heart attack your odds of dying were better than 70%. Now Paramedics are everywhere. And your odds of survival are better.

Your odds of dying from a heart attack are about 12% now. Immediate medical treatment has saved hundreds of thousands of lives.

But people still die. If this was a discussion on Covid. We would hear how that stuff is wasted because it doesn’t work 100% of the time.

I carry a gun when I’m out and about. The odds of needing it are extremely slim. But if I need it the odds of my survival increase if I have it. It isn’t a guarantee. The odds are just better.

That was the battle plan for Covid. It was all we could do.

Me too, liberals need to rush out and get every booster fauci tells them to.
Although it might not change much where I live -- small rural town full of smart conservatives. But it could definitely cut down on the traffic in the city where I shop. Still a fairly conservative place but there are enough vermin who think they're going to make it a proggy utopia. There has been a lot of road rage in town lately, but out here in the country, folks are still polite and almost everybody smiles and waves as you pass on the highway.

I didn’t get Covid. I was exposed to it. Maybe it was the shots. Maybe it was the masks. Maybe it was the social distancing. Maybe it was genetic. Maybe it was a combination of most or all of those factors.

Two good friends died from it. One also lost his wife. Hundreds of cops died from it.

All of those things you and others decried as worthless. They increased my odds. Perhaps not much. Perhaps a lot. But. Increasing your odds is what we all do.

Cops wear bullet proof vests. They don’t work 100% of the time. But the cops damned sure wear them. Why? Because they increase the odds of survival. You wear a seatbelt. The law mandates this. Because it increases your odds of survival.

The seatbelt doesn’t guarantee survival. It just increases your odds.

I watched a documentary on the old TV show Emergency! If you remember it. Before Paramedics. If you had a heart attack your odds of dying were better than 70%. Now Paramedics are everywhere. And your odds of survival are better.

Your odds of dying from a heart attack are about 12% now. Immediate medical treatment has saved hundreds of thousands of lives.

But people still die. If this was a discussion on Covid. We would hear how that stuff is wasted because it doesn’t work 100% of the time.

I carry a gun when I’m out and about. The odds of needing it are extremely slim. But if I need it the odds of my survival increase if I have it. It isn’t a guarantee. The odds are just better.

That was the battle plan for Covid. It was all we could do.
Keep talking. God knows you love doing it!

Forum List

Back