Embalmers are reporting unusual ‘fibrous’ clots

Of course Trump knew the 'vaccine' were a bio-weapon, but he continued to woo for it even after hundred thousands had already died

trump_vaccine_bandwagon-768x583-1.jpg
So, Rump is a murderer? That's a new one. Everyone knows he is a con-man, sexual deviant, racist... and now a murderer, too?

And this is the guy you want back as president? You guys are sick.

Of course Trump knew the 'vaccine' were a bio-weapon, but he continued to woo for it even after hundred thousands had already died
Your cartoon illustrates the problem Trump has with some of his extremist supporters, although in fact the booing is far, far exaggerated.
It's more like on this forum with it being a muffled whimper or even avoided.

Trump is incapable of taking back his claim of the vaccines being safe and effective.

Could it become a negligible mistake for him to not take it back?

Today Corona criminals and their supporters said sorry guys, we were wrong, let us make peace.....
Millions have already died, billions will come
German Nazis, even the smallest ones have been persecuted for indefinite time
Therefore anyone who was/is involved in the biggest genocide of the human history must be punished for committed crimes
Otherwise humanity will face new genocides tomorrow

Richard Hirschman, a licensed funeral director and embalmer in Alabama, said he’s been seeing the clots since May 2021. He’s been in the profession since 2001.
He told The Counter Signal he “absolutely” thinks it’s related to the COVID-19 vaccine and maybe the novel coronavirus. Since first discovering the clots over a year ago, he now reports seeing them in bodies he treats 50-70% of the time.
Hirschman sent the clots to a lab, which determined they were low in iron, potassium and zinc, suggesting that the clots formed from something other than blood.
Embalming refers to preserving human remains by treating them with chemicals to forestall decomposition.
In an interview with Frontline Health, Hirschman said he’d seen clots before, but “the stuff coming out” of corpses he’s treating is not normal.
“I know what blood looks like,” he said.
It’s not normal blood. Something about the blood has changed.”

He said there was an increase in clotting during the COVID-19 pandemic, but it wasn’t until after the vaccine rollout that the “really unusual fibrous structures started appearing.”
An AFP fact check said Hirshmans’ claims are “baseless.” Experts who spoke to AFP said, “there is no data connecting the anecdotal observation to the shots.”
But other embalmers are speaking out.
Expert embalmer Wallace Hooker told The Epoch Times he thinks the vaccines could have something to do with the clots. He sees about 300 bodies per year.
“At least 25 percent of what I was embalming would display a significant amount of clotting,” he told The Epoch Times.
Licensed Missouri funeral director Anna Foster said she started seeing more frequent and larger clots after the COVID pandemic.

“I often sit with the families to make the arrangements. Families tend to tell us about the lead-up to the individual’s death, and knowing I embalmed the person the night before led me to keep track of these cases,” she told The Epoch Times.’

“In the beginning, none had ever been diagnosed with COVID, but they had all been vaccinated. Later, a couple had had COVID but not recently, and they were also vaccinated.”
The European Medicines Agency listed blood clots as a “very rare” side effect of the AstraZeneca and Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccines.

Health Canada also lists “blood clots with low platelets” among the “rare reactions that have been reported” after two shots of the vaccine.

morticians.jpeg

The question is, what countries are most affected and what countries are least affected?

From the data I could find Africa is the winner with less than a quarter of its population getting a vaxx and China is the loser with a near complete top to bottom inside out forced vaxx regiment. Soon they will call it the China clot.

Screenshot_20221103-133220~01.png

Like dominos, China, Canada and Australia.

Last edited:
So, Rump is a murderer? That's a new one. Everyone knows he is a con-man, sexual deviant, racist... and now a murderer, too?

And this is the guy you want back as president? You guys are sick.
The left tries to get away with saying everything bad that happens is Trump's fault and everything good that happens they want credit for.

I just love how these arguments are so fake. We're not really arguing about whether vaccines are safe, or whether Covid is dangerous. The actual political argument is what government's role should be - e.g. whether vaccines should be promoted or required by the state. But that requires subtle consideration of ideology and policy. And let's face it, most of you are simply too stupid to manage that.

So, instead, we get fear mongering horseshit. Liberals pretending that covid will kill us all unless we knuckle under and do as we're told, and conservatives (or, well, Trumpsters anyway) pretending that the vaccines are a plot by the lizard people to eat our brains.

What a fucking joke.

I just love how these arguments are so fake. We're not really arguing about whether vaccines are safe, or whether Covid is dangerous. The actual political argument is what government's role should be - e.g. whether vaccines should be promoted or required by the state. But that requires subtle consideration of ideology and policy. And let's face it, most of you are simply too stupid to manage that.

So, instead, we get fear mongering horseshit. Liberals pretending that covid will kill us all unless we knuckle under and do as we're told, and conservatives (or, well, Trumpsters anyway) pretending that the vaccines are a plot by the lizard people to eat our brains.

What a fucking joke.
youre an idiot, they want you dead, they openly say so you fuking retard.

youre an idiot, they want you dead, they openly say so you fuking retard.
When someone brings verbiage like "or, well, Trumpsters anyway) pretending that the vaccines are a plot by the lizard people to eat our brains", you can pretty much bet that the reason they're here is not serious discussion of an important issue, and it behooves a thinking person to simply ignore them.

Forum List

Back