Funeral Embalmer: 85% of Dead Bodies Now Have Strange Blood Clots Since COVID Vaccine Roll-outs

Although it might not change much where I live -- small rural town full of smart conservatives. But it could definitely cut down on the traffic in the city where I shop. Still a fairly conservative place but there are enough vermin who think they're going to make it a proggy utopia. There has been a lot of road rage in town lately, but out here in the country, folks are still polite and almost everybody smiles and waves as you pass on the highway.
I know, I live out in the country. People around me own 100 plus acres. Not many liberals around here and I love it!

I didn’t get Covid. I was exposed to it. Maybe it was the shots. Maybe it was the masks. Maybe it was the social distancing. Maybe it was genetic. Maybe it was a combination of most or all of those factors.

All irrelevant.

Scientific fact, the jab doesn't work.

Remember, Joe Biden killed FAR mor people with Covid under his watch than Trump did.

Besides, I figured you Trump haters would have pivoted to "See, the Trump shot is no good" by now.

So it does nothing to prevent COVID or to slow the spread, BUT Fauci made MILLIONS - and we have to keep sight of what's important.

Two good friends died from it. One also lost his wife. Hundreds of cops died from it.

Millions across the globe have died from the bio-weapon. But at least you got rid of Trump, and that's what matters...

All of those things you and others decried as worthless. They increased my odds. Perhaps not much. Perhaps a lot. But. Increasing your odds is what we all do.

Most of it is sheer idiocy. The mask farce is akin to putting a screen door on a submarine. It's laughably stupid. Virtue signaling so your fellow leftists can see that you're a sheep. "Social Distancing?"

You engaged in voodoo to show your obedience to the Reich. The Virus Fauci and the Chinese engineered doesn't give a fuck about your political posturing.

Cops wear bullet proof vests. They don’t work 100% of the time. But the cops damned sure wear them. Why? Because they increase the odds of survival. You wear a seatbelt. The law mandates this. Because it increases your odds of survival.

The seatbelt doesn’t guarantee survival. It just increases your odds.

I watched a documentary on the old TV show Emergency! If you remember it. Before Paramedics. If you had a heart attack your odds of dying were better than 70%. Now Paramedics are everywhere. And your odds of survival are better.

Your odds of dying from a heart attack are about 12% now. Immediate medical treatment has saved hundreds of thousands of lives.

But people still die. If this was a discussion on Covid. We would hear how that stuff is wasted because it doesn’t work 100% of the time.

I carry a gun when I’m out and about. The odds of needing it are extremely slim. But if I need it the odds of my survival increase if I have it. It isn’t a guarantee. The odds are just better.

That was the battle plan for Covid. It was all we could do.

All irrelevant. The #1 thing you can do to stay safe from the Wuhan Designer Virus® is to wash your hands and use hand sanitizer.

Nothing to see here folks. It's perfectly normal to have massive blood clots show up after an experimental gene therapy.
It's not like embalmers would know anything about clots anyway.

This is for your Admiral Rocky Tornwell who takes offense if someone calls them clot shots.
Notice I didn't even call them clot shots?
That's because I know how triggered you get when they are called clot shots so I'm not going to do it.
:poke:

Richard Hirschman, who has been a licensed embalmer for over 21 years and has embalmed thousands of bodies, said in a recent interview with the RAIR Foundation that while he was accustomed to seeing blood clots in 5 to 10% of the bodies he embalmed, that now he is seeing almost 85% of the bodies he is embalming have blood clots, which started after the roll out of the COVID vaccines, and that these “blood clots” are nothing like he has ever seen before.
“I’ve talked to so many other embalmers, and we are all seeing the same thing, but governments don’t want to look at it.” – Richard Hirschman

In the meantime our military is still discharging people and states like New York are still firing people for not getting jabbed.

It's craziness.

"Draconian". :laughing0301:

That "draconian" little fucking weasel stole the last seven months of my husband's life from us. I didn't get to touch my husband for the last seven months of his life.

I try to imagine a suitable punishment for all of the damage that the evil little motherfucker wrought on good people everywhere.

I wonder what Faux Chi's favorite necktie color is.

Fear mongering irresponsible horseshit!

Nice try fascist, take a good look at the photos in op's link, that is growing in your evil ass as we speak, "politico as a source, of debunking reality," dear God are you fuckers impossibly stupid! Stone cold dead by 2025 or sooner, most likely this winter.... :banana:

Nice try fascist, take a good look at the photos in op's link, that is growing in your evil ass as we speak, "politico as a source, of debunking reality," dear God are you fuckers impossibly stupid! Stone cold dead by 2025 or sooner, most likely this winter.... :banana:
I'm stupid?? Apparently you are so stupid that you believe that a picture of a test tube with who knows what in it, and a vidio of someone ranting while hold up a beeker of something proves the case

I'm stupid?? Apparently you are so stupid that you believe that a picture of a test tube with who knows what in it, and a vidio of someone ranting while hold up a beeker of something proves the case
Only one significant word -- Snopes.

And "beeker" is actually spelled "beaker" and what's in that picture is definitely not a beaker. Neither is it a test tube. It's an injectable medication vial.

But yeah, go ahead and follow the "science". :laughing0301:

I don't think any American knew what the Chinese were up to, including Anthony Fauci. The whole pandemic--who knew? This blaming each other due to political party is insane.
folks always want to blame anyone but themselves Beaut, and are usually more than happy for some political putz to provide a target for them

~S~

I got two. No blood clots. In fact. The Doctor cut out my meds for Triglycerides. If I was a nutty CT type. I’d say that the shot solved my problem there. That’s the way it is done isn’t it?

The only problem I have is that I still have no tolerance for lies. Which explains my disdain for you.
COME BACK IN 6 MONTHS. BTW DIED SUDDENLY NEWS FB GROUP 300,000 MEMBERS. HUNDREDS OF NEW POSTS DAILY

The democrats were partners with the Chinese in launching the bio-attack.

China had a big problem with protests in Hong Kong - everyone forgets that China was losing control in Hong Kong and the optics were killing them - the Wuhan Designer Virus® changed that.

Their vassals, the democrats had an equally severe problem. Trump had created the most vibrant and dynamic economy in over a century - they had no way to defeat Trump - the Wuhan Designer Virus® changed that.
Thanks for the update. I found another update as to the number of cases and the number of deaths in the United States at the CDC Covid Tracker:

95,795,378 cases, 1,050,631 deaths (USA)

I am praying for the people of this country of ours and other countries who were sent to early graves due to Covid and its chilling history.

COME BACK IN 6 MONTHS. BTW DIED SUDDENLY NEWS FB GROUP 300,000 MEMBERS. HUNDREDS OF NEW POSTS DAILY

Well there is a serious news source. I’ll be sure to base my decisions on the words of guys on the internet professing to have inside knowledge while they aren’t pretending to be girls in chat rooms posting pictures bogarted from only fans accounts.

I got the shot after talking to my Doctor. A man who went to Medical School. A man who has years of experience and all of that. We also talked to my Wife’s Doctor. A different fellow. Very respected.

They along with the people who know a hell of a lot more about Infectious Diseases than some dolt on the internet with maybe four credit hours at a Community College said to get the shot.

These professionals include not only the CDC. But the US Army center for Infectious Diseases. People who have spent their entire professional lives studying diseases.

What is hilarious to me. Among the many things. Is you idiots rejected social distancing. Now you Bible Thumpers apparently never read the Quarantine examples in the Bible. Even man who had no idea of bacteria or viruses knew that disease spread in close contact. Somehow you all don’t know that. Perhaps you should read the Bible more and the self appointed experts on the net less.

5189C83D-BABF-43D5-A8C7-F15C030C7932.jpeg

I posted earlier that if any of you CT idiots had the capacity for Critical Thought you would see the nonsense for what it is. So let’s explain it for you mental midgets.

263 million people got at least one shot of the Covid Vaccine.

Now. Let’s do some basic math shall we? If ten percent of the population died from the complications. We would be looking at 26,000,000 dead. That couldn’t be covered up. That would result in dead people stacked in the streets.

If it was one percent. It would be 2,600,000 people. Again. No covering that up.

Everyone would know when coworkers just didn’t show up. A majority of the newspapers would be obituaries.

If it was half of one percent it would still be greater than the population of many States.

We are getting into no real issue aren’t we? Or are you pretending that millions have died and nobody knows? When a million people died from Covid they were stacked in morgues around the nation. That was just one million. Far less than you all pretend are dying from the shot.

Stop the nonsense. The crap you all post is laughable. It is something you all would laugh at if a Democrat posted it. You would accuse him of being an idiot for believing it. You would apply critical thought then wouldn’t you? Why not do it now?

Nothing to see here folks. It's perfectly normal to have massive blood clots show up after an experimental gene therapy.
It's not like embalmers would know anything about clots anyway.

This is for your Admiral Rocky Tornwell who takes offense if someone calls them clot shots.
Notice I didn't even call them clot shots?
That's because I know how triggered you get when they are called clot shots so I'm not going to do it.
:poke:

Richard Hirschman, who has been a licensed embalmer for over 21 years and has embalmed thousands of bodies, said in a recent interview with the RAIR Foundation that while he was accustomed to seeing blood clots in 5 to 10% of the bodies he embalmed, that now he is seeing almost 85% of the bodies he is embalming have blood clots, which started after the roll out of the COVID vaccines, and that these “blood clots” are nothing like he has ever seen before.
“I’ve talked to so many other embalmers, and we are all seeing the same thing, but governments don’t want to look at it.” – Richard Hirschman

Fake news.

Screenshot_20220926_050116.jpg

Forum List

Back