Republican Jewish Coalition to Obama: You Are ‘Complicit in the Death and Suffering … in Israel and in Gaza’

Where were the millions of muslims around the world protesting that? They weren't but now they show up when israel retaliates after being attacked. It wasnt cool when assad was gassing them nor was it cool when hamas was cutting off heads, raping women, and burning people to death.

You just weren't paying attention.

OK…. Show US what the rest of the world is reporting on any Muslim country takes on the war in Gaza. Or, do you require that the American media to report on that?

You could easily provide a link or two to back your point if you are telling the truth.

A half dozen Arab leaders have condemned Hamas and Israel.

The reported population was 757,182, including the military and persons of foreign nationality.

The division into religious groups was 590,890 Muslims, 83,794 Jews, 73,024 Christians, 7,028 Druze, 408 Sikhs, 265 Baháʼís, 156 Metawalis, and 163 Samaritans.[2]

Just that I've heard. I posted a video of Prince Turki condemning Hamas. Did you see it?
I’m glad you found a single Muslim leader condemning the Hamas attacks. How come the US liberal media does not report that? How come you can’t find MANY Muslim leaders denouncing Hamas?

I’m glad you found a single Muslim leader condemning the Hamas attacks. How come the US liberal media does not report that? How come you can’t find MANY Muslim leaders denouncing Hamas?

You obviously haven't been watching the news.

By 15 May 1948, the population was 805,900, of which 649,600, i.e. 80.6%, were Jews and 156,000, i.e. 19.4%, were the remaining Palestinians of the region which was occupied and named as Israel later on.

In 1922 the census was..

The reported population in 1922 was 757,182, including the military and persons of foreign nationality.

The division into religious groups was 590,890 Muslims, 83,794 Jews, 73,024 Christians, 7,028 Druze, 408 Sikhs, 265 Baháʼís, 156 Metawalis, and 163 Samaritans

Due to agendas we seem to have a presence in the middle east that has cost us trillions and trillions of dollars with military personnel killed, maimed, coming home disabled, psychological problems and more. And part of the reason we are there is for Israel. Left wing Jewish people are selfish. Perhaps selfish and self-important with ego and superiority feelings. The treatment of Palestinians we have no proof of it. If they have interfered in their survival, then there is a point.
All by design Project for a New American Century.

Israel has been an albatross for the US.
I am not anti-Israel. I do not want to see people die. Even if I sound different or type different. Sometimes it is the only way in this world. The danger to Israel now it that the United States from a growing number of the Progressive voters is becoming more sympathetic to the Islamic people in the middle east. And this is going to cause a major problem down the road as we are Israel's major benefactor and most of the nonwestern world do not like Israel.

All by design Project for a New American Century.

Palestine was a province of Syria in 500 BC according to Greek historian Herodotus.

They were part of Syria under the Ottomans. They aren't 'displaced', their country still exists, and were invaders who got their asses handed to them in 1948. They can go home any time.

I am not anti-Israel. I do not want to see people die. Even if I sound different or type different. Sometimes it is the only way in this world. The danger to Israel now it that the United States from a growing number of the Progressive voters is becoming more sympathetic to the Islamic people in the middle east. And this is going to cause a major problem down the road as we are Israel's major benefactor and most of the nonwestern world do not like Israel.

Yes. Israel has all the right enemies, which makes it even more important to keep them whole. The vermin are coming out of the woodwork in the power vacuum left by U.S. abandonment of allies. It has made major wars a lot more likely now, not less. Congratulations to the 'isolationist' idiots, you're getting what you wish for.

Yes. Israel has all the right enemies, which makes it even more important to keep them whole. The vermin are coming out of the woodwork in the power vacuum left by U.S. abandonment of allies. It has made major wars a lot more likely now, not less. Congratulations to the 'isolationist' idiots, you're getting what you wish for.
Explain why we're allies Dudley

~S~

Forum List

Back