After Vaccine Blood-Clot Problems, CDC Says Blood-Clots Now Normal Even in "Healthiest Athletes"

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
I truly at am a loss for how anyone who is not a plain old troll cannot see what is going on.

Funeral Directors, Embalmers Alarmed by Unusual Blood Clots in Vaccinated Bodies

NIH: Concern About the Adverse Effects of Thrombocytopenia and Thrombosis After Adenovirus-Vectored COVID-19 Vaccination [thrombosis is blood clotting]

Wall Street Journal:

"the large clustering of certain adverse events immediately after vaccination is concerning, and the silence around these potential signals of harm reflects the politics surrounding Covid-19 vaccines. Stigmatizing such concerns is bad for scientific integrity and could harm patients.

Four serious adverse events follow this arc, according to data taken directly from Vaers: low platelets (thrombocytopenia); noninfectious myocarditis, or heart inflammation, especially for those under 30; deep-vein thrombosis; and death. Vaers records 321 cases of myocarditis within five days of receiving a vaccination, falling to almost zero by 10 days. Prior research has shown that only a fraction of adverse events are reported, so the true number of cases is almost certainly higher. This tendency of underreporting is consistent with our clinical experience.

Analyses to confirm or dismiss these findings should be performed using large data sets of health-insurance companies and healthcare organizations. The CDC and FDA are surely aware of these data patterns, yet neither agency has acknowledged the trend."

The virus causes cell membrane fusion.

So does the vaccine.

Because it contains the same S1 spike protein as the virus does.

The virus causes cell membrane fusion.

So does the vaccine.

Because it contains the same S1 spike protein as the virus does.

Can you source that? Is that from Dr. Bhakdi?

Well if you don't know it, you won't report it. Even if you do know it, you might not report it.

I have been a vascular patient with DVT since 2005.

Three shots; no clots.

That's great for you. But that's anecdotal. The data doesn't look good.

Letter from Sen. Ron Johnson to Secretary of Defense.

"Based on data from the Defense Medical Epidemiology Database (DMED), Renz reported that these whistleblowers found a significant increase in registered diagnoses on DMED for miscarriages, cancer, and many other medical conditions in 2021 compared to a five-year average from 2016-2020. For example, at the roundtable Renz stated that registered diagnoses for neurological issues increased 10 times from a five-year average of 82,000 to 863,000 in 2021. There were also increases in registered diagnoses in 2021 for the following medical conditions:

• Hypertension – 2,181% increase
  • Diseases of the nervous system – 1,048% increase
  • Malignant neoplasms of esophagus – 894% increase
  • Multiple sclerosis – 680% increase
  • Malignant neoplasms of digestive organs – 624% increase
  • Guillain-Barre syndrome – 551% increase
  • Breast cancer – 487% increase
  • Demyelinating – 487% increase
  • Malignant neoplasms of thyroid and other endocrine glands – 474% increase
  • Female infertility – 472% increase
  • Pulmonary embolism – 468% increase
  • Migraines – 452% increase
  • Ovarian dysfunction – 437% increase
  • Testicular cancer – 369% increase
  • Tachycardia – 302% increase
Renz also informed me that some DMED data showing registered diagnoses of myocarditis had been removed from the database. Following the allegation that DMED data had been doctored, I immediately wrote to you on January 24 requesting that you preserve all records referring, relating, or reported to DMED. I have yet to hear whether you have complied with this request."

These are not just numbers these are real people.

Last edited:
That's great for you. But that's anecdotal. The data doesn't look good.

Letter from Sen. Ron Johnson to Secretary of Defense.

"Based on data from the Defense Medical Epidemiology Database (DMED), Renz reported that these whistleblowers found a significant increase in registered diagnoses on DMED for miscarriages, cancer, and many other medical conditions in 2021 compared to a five-year average from 2016-2020. For example, at the roundtable Renz stated that registered diagnoses for neurological issues increased 10 times from a five-year average of 82,000 to 863,000 in 2021. There were also increases in registered diagnoses in 2021 for the following medical conditions:

• Hypertension – 2,181% increase
  • Diseases of the nervous system – 1,048% increase
  • Malignant neoplasms of esophagus – 894% increase
  • Multiple sclerosis – 680% increase
  • Malignant neoplasms of digestive organs – 624% increase
  • Guillain-Barre syndrome – 551% increase
  • Breast cancer – 487% increase
  • Demyelinating – 487% increase
  • Malignant neoplasms of thyroid and other endocrine glands – 474% increase
  • Female infertility – 472% increase
  • Pulmonary embolism – 468% increase
  • Migraines – 452% increase
  • Ovarian dysfunction – 437% increase
  • Testicular cancer – 369% increase
  • Tachycardia – 302% increase
Renz also informed me that some DMED data showing registered diagnoses of myocarditis had been removed from the database. Following the allegation that DMED data had been doctored, I immediately wrote to you on January 24 requesting that you preserve all records referring, relating, or reported to DMED. I have yet to hear whether you have complied with this request."

These are not just numbers these are real people.

I'm a real person too.
You listed quite a few malady increases, but nothing for blood clots.

I'm a real person too.
You listed quite a few malady increases, but nothing for blood clots.

No you aren't. You are an anonymous internet poster who could be anyone saying anything.

Blood clots are the "pulmunary embolisms."

No you aren't. You are an anonymous internet poster who could be anyone saying anything.

Blood clots are the "pulmunary embolisms."
Only if they are present in one of the pulmonary arteries in the lungs. But, you get credit, I did miss that in your list. So, I'm anonymously doomed. It is what it is.

Only if they are present in one of the pulmonary arteries in the lungs. But, you get credit, I did miss that in your list. So, I'm anonymously doomed. It is what it is.

LOL People Magazine following suit.

Forum List

Back