HOSPITAL HOMICIDE: Newborn baby DIES from “huge blood clots” following pre-surgery transfusion of covid vaccine-tainted blood

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2020
This hospital in Spokane told the family they would use the unvaccinated blood the family had sourced for their infant.
The hospital charged more for doing this & then claimed they lost the pureblood donation from a family friend. They used mudblood even though they were forbidden from doing so by the family.

Prayers for them & I hope they destroy that hospital with lawsuits, fines & massive settlements.
It won't being their poor child back but at least they can make that POS hospital pay for their negligence &/or maliciousness.
Everyone involved should lose their medical licenses & be disqualified from practicing medicine in any way, shape or form.

Yesterday somebody asked why I called them clot shots. It surprised me at first before I realized most people are still clueless what the DEMPANIC!!!! & the clot shots were really all about.
1) get rid of DT
2) depopulation & fear
3) reset

Baby Alex was born with a 95 percent survivable congenital heart defect as well as anemia, which required a blood transfusion. Since a close friend of the family had previously died after getting injected for the Fauci Flu, Alex’s parents specifically asked for clean blood to go into his body.

A member of the family’s church who is both unvaccinated and a blood type match donated the blood to Sacred Heart, which agreed to use it in the transfusion. However, when it came time to do the procedure, the hospital claims it “lost” the pure blood sample, after which staff members proceeded to give Baby Alex blood from the general pool.

Alex’s parents had specifically asked Sacred Heart not to give him blood from the general pool due to concerns about him suffering complications. They did it anyway, resulting in the formation of “huge blood clots” that ended up killing the child not long after the transfusion.

It should be noted that Alex’s family paid extra for Sacred Heart to put in place this special protocol, and went out of their way to get the exact blood they wanted and that he needed. In the end, hospital staff “lost” the blood, took the money, and effectively murdered the child with their malpractice.
After the transfusion took place and Alex’s parents were notified, the hospital insisted that the child would be just fine because babies rarely, if ever, develop blood clots. Not long after, the child developed a massive blood that ran from his knee up to his heart.

It was at this time that Sacred Heart changed its story and insisted that babies get blood clots all the time and not to worry. The boy was given the highest dose of blood thinners possible for his age, but it did nothing to dissipate the clot. Twelve days later, the boy died.

Vaccine tainted blood? Another unintended consequence of the useless but dangerous hastily made junk vaccines. I wonder if they test for that
If it's vaccine-tainted, one question that should be asked at trial is if there is an RGD motif in the mRNA part of the spike. If not, how did it disappear?: SARS2 has an RGD motif. What if there is more than one type of spike found in the child?

This case has major implications for de Santis's vaccine investigation. How is SH going to argue against release of the spike sequence information while de Santis, from Florida, is asking the same basic question about the spike in the dead child? Is the spike vaccine-related, or is it not?

This hospital in Spokane told the family they would use the unvaccinated blood the family had sourced for their infant.
The hospital charged more for doing this & then claimed they lost the pureblood donation from a family friend. They used mudblood even though they were forbidden from doing so by the family.

Prayers for them & I hope they destroy that hospital with lawsuits, fines & massive settlements.
It won't being their poor child back but at least they can make that POS hospital pay for their negligence &/or maliciousness.
Everyone involved should lose their medical licenses & be disqualified from practicing medicine in any way, shape or form.

Yesterday somebody asked why I called them clot shots. It surprised me at first before I realized most people are still clueless what the DEMPANIC!!!! & the clot shots were really all about.
1) get rid of DT
2) depopulation & fear
3) reset

Baby Alex was born with a 95 percent survivable congenital heart defect as well as anemia, which required a blood transfusion. Since a close friend of the family had previously died after getting injected for the Fauci Flu, Alex’s parents specifically asked for clean blood to go into his body.

A member of the family’s church who is both unvaccinated and a blood type match donated the blood to Sacred Heart, which agreed to use it in the transfusion. However, when it came time to do the procedure, the hospital claims it “lost” the pure blood sample, after which staff members proceeded to give Baby Alex blood from the general pool.

Alex’s parents had specifically asked Sacred Heart not to give him blood from the general pool due to concerns about him suffering complications. They did it anyway, resulting in the formation of “huge blood clots” that ended up killing the child not long after the transfusion.

It should be noted that Alex’s family paid extra for Sacred Heart to put in place this special protocol, and went out of their way to get the exact blood they wanted and that he needed. In the end, hospital staff “lost” the blood, took the money, and effectively murdered the child with their malpractice.
After the transfusion took place and Alex’s parents were notified, the hospital insisted that the child would be just fine because babies rarely, if ever, develop blood clots. Not long after, the child developed a massive blood that ran from his knee up to his heart.

It was at this time that Sacred Heart changed its story and insisted that babies get blood clots all the time and not to worry. The boy was given the highest dose of blood thinners possible for his age, but it did nothing to dissipate the clot. Twelve days later, the boy died.

All I can say is that the "hospital" did not lose the blood. They purposely were told to give the infant mudblood and premeditatively murder him.

Bless his sweet soul.

Does anyone know the identity of the parents? I would like to find a crowd funding source for their legal needs, if they decide to sue and I'm having a little trouble reading the article right now.

Forum List

Back