New Study Shows Athlete Death Rates UP 1700% Since "Vax" Roll Outs & Still Climbing Higher

So the insurance actuaries are lying because "right wing site".

The jury isn't out on the covid clot shots....The FDA tried to bury the evidence that this fucking poison is killing people, and both Tom Fitton and Naomi Wolfe got their hands on the documentation...

Let me guess....The career progressive and Algore campaign consultant, Naomi Wolfe, is now a right wing loon too, huh?

the insurance companies blamed it on COVID and you dismissed that.

Sudden Deaths in Young Competitive Athletes
Analysis of 1866 Deaths in the United States, 1980–2006

A total of 1866 athletes who died suddenly (or survived cardiac arrest), 19±6 years of age, were identified throughout the United States from 1980 to 2006

. Reports were less common during 1980 to 1993 (576 [31%]) than during 1994 to 2006 (1290 [69%], P<0.001) and increased at a rate of 6% per year.

Is this why no sports or athletes exist anymore? 1700% that pretty much kills everyone at 100%.
Let me help you with your math moonie.
The previous rates of death (1966-2004) were 2.35/month for these athletes.
Since the clot shots rolled out in Jan 2021 thru April 2022, they are dying at a rate of 42/month.
That works out to a rate of 17.87 x's as many dying now as there were before the "safe & effective" gene therapy jabs were rolled out on a people they scared over a flu.
If you want to get technical here, that translates to a rate 1787% greater than pre-giant medical experiment on an unproven technology for a class of virus that has never had a successful vaccine approved before.

I hope you have someone who helps you with your math homework

Look at the rates on the chart. Jan 2021 the vaccines came out & rates at that time are 7 collapses & 4 deaths.
Fast forward 1 year when billions of people took these experimental gene therapies that produce a toxic spike protein in your body, the rate is 127 collapses & 87 deaths.

You all believe what you want, I'm not your doctor or your mentor.
Just think a little & ask some questions before trusting these "experts" who you already know have lied to you before

1654889420033.png

the insurance companies blamed it on COVID and you dismissed that.
We acknowledge the hard facts but dismiss the conjecture in most cases anyway but this is from one of those links:

Most of the claims for deaths being filed are not classified as COVID-19 deaths, Davison said.

“What the data is showing to us is that the deaths that are being reported as COVID deaths greatly understate the actual death losses among working-age people from the pandemic. It may not all be COVID on their death certificate, but deaths are up just huge, huge numbers.”

Translation: not ronaflu but something else from the dempanic.

Translation: not ronaflu but something else from the dempanic.

Or the translation is COVID caused other health problems they had to kill them and since they were not tested it does not go down as a COVID death.

You never did tell us why your chosen study chose to ignore 17 years of data between the two data sets they used. Why do you think they did that?

Or the translation is COVID caused other health problems they had to kill them and since they were not tested it does not go down as a COVID death.

You never did tell us why your chosen study chose to ignore 17 years of data between the two data sets they used. Why do you think they did that?
Maybe because the previous study they used was readily available or some other reason.
Why don't you contact them & ask?
A flu like illness that is only dangerous for a small minority of old & very sick people killing previously healthy adults in an age group it largely left alone before makes no sense.
It is pretty interesting your explanation is basically the same as all the warnings about what the "vaccine" would do by worsening latent conditions before they were even rolled out.
Will you put your cognitive dissonance to work & memory hole this info?
You do you. Clot up if you insist just don't ever tell me to take that poison or try to tell me it is either safe or effective
Denying all the evidence doesn't work for me

Maybe because the previous study they used was readily available or some other reason.
Why don't you contact them & ask?

You found it so very compelling despite the huge black hole of data for 17 years to post it, so I asked you.

A flu like illness that is only dangerous for a small minority of old & very sick people killing previously healthy adults in an age group it largely left alone before makes no sense.

It was far worse than "flu like". My wife spent most of 2020/21 treating COVID patients in a negative pressure area. She has been a nurse for more than a decade and she had never seen anything take a patient from "ok" to "holy fuck" as quick as COVID did. You will I hope not mind if I listen to her and not you.

You do you. Clot up if you insist just don't ever tell me to take that poison or try to tell me it is either safe or effective

I have never tried to get anyone to take anything, I am more than happy to let you make your own choices with even needing to belittle you for them. For some reason none of you can follow the same.

You found it so very compelling despite the huge black hole of data for 17 years to post it, so I asked you.

It was far worse than "flu like". My wife spent most of 2020/21 treating COVID patients in a negative pressure area. She has been a nurse for more than a decade and she had never seen anything take a patient from "ok" to "holy fuck" as quick as COVID did. You will I hope not mind if I listen to her and not you.

I have never tried to get anyone to take anything, I am more than happy to let you make your own choices with even needing to belittle you for them. For some reason none of you can follow the same.
I do find it compelling, especially when combined with many other facts & studies about the well documented harms the clot shots have done.
It hasn't been worse than a flu for anyone in my family, including both parents in their late 70's.
Even Fauxi, Gates & Walensky admitted it's mostly like a flu. It has about the same symptoms & IFR as a flu.
If it walks like a duck & talks like a duck, I call it a duck.
Like I said, make your own decisions but I'll never take an experimental gene therapy treatment.
I'm glad to hear you oppose clot shot mandates too

Forum List

Back