Florida Pulse gay club attacked

Stupid? What is stupid is your saying that he was no Christian. No one is saying that he was a Christian. Your just resorting to a straw man with that one. And, if you had read the article, you would know that it's more than "two loons " that praised him. You would also have seen the hypocrisy of focusing on Islam and ignoring Christians contribution to the hate. Here is more for your convenience

I have just as much contempt for your point of view as I have for radical Islam and radical Christians. People who seek to condemn entire groups based on the most radical viewpoints are bigots.
Who are you addressing here? I am the one who has been saying all along that an entire religion-be it Muslims or Christians-should NOT be vilified for the actions of a few! The point of this post is to show that there are in fact radical, hateful Christians to contribute to the anti gay sentiment that leads to violence, a fact that the Muslim bashers refuse to acknowledge.
Which religion is throwing fags off of roofs?
Which religion is cheering them on would like to do the same- IN THIS COUNTRY- if they could get away with it? Ted Cruz, Who Attended Event Calling For Gays To Be Put To Death, Delivers Characteristically Smug Response To Orlando Attack
Vs which religion is actually throwing them off of roofs and not simply giving lip service.
Thank goodness for our secular laws here that prevent the Religious nuts of all persuasions from throwing gays...and women...and "heretics" off roofs.

Who are you addressing here? I am the one who has been saying all along that an entire religion-be it Muslims or Christians-should NOT be vilified for the actions of a few! The point of this post is to show that there are in fact radical, hateful Christians to contribute to the anti gay sentiment that leads to violence, a fact that the Muslim bashers refuse to acknowledge.
Which religion is cheering them on would like to do the same- IN THIS COUNTRY- if they could get away with it? Ted Cruz, Who Attended Event Calling For Gays To Be Put To Death, Delivers Characteristically Smug Response To Orlando Attack
Vs which religion is actually throwing them off of roofs and not simply giving lip service.
No, I'm not buying that "awh, they're just saying bad things about them crap" First of all, it's not just "lip service" They are doing plenty to make life miserable for LGBT people, but that is beside the point.

The point is that there are people who are advocating what amounts to genocide and all genocide starts with hateful rhetoric. Rhetoric leads to marginalization and dehumanization which sets the stage for the acceptance of discrimination, internment, expulsion and even death. It is all the same mentality. It's what I call the continuum of violence. Speech can be violent and incite violence.
But which ones are actually throwing them off roofs?
Perhaps you also believe this:

Alex Jones Blames The Orlando Massacre On The LGBT Community

After describing this weekend's massacre in Orlando as a false flag attack, conspiracy theorist broadcaster Alex Jones said on his radio program on Sunday that the LGBT community is to blame for the deadly terrorist attack at a gay nightclub.

Jones, a close ally of Donald Trump, was particularly angry that President Obama addressed the fact that the assault was directed at LGBT people, claiming that the community frequently hypes the threat of anti-LGBT violence in order to take control of the education system “so you can sexualize my children and indoctrinate them into your cult.”

The “InfoWars” broadcaster accused LGBT and radical Islamic leaders of working together so they can promote pedophilia and abuse children. “No wonder the radical left is allied with Islam, they’re a bunch of perverts, they want access to our kids,” he said.

Later in the program, Jones said that he does not hate gay people, he simply hates “the fake, flamboyant, you’re going to run society, you’re going to tell our five-year-olds how to live” agenda that gay rights activists purportedly promote. Alex Jones Blames The Orlando Massacre On The LGBT Community

The M4, if it shoots three round bursts, also fires full automatic or semi-automatic.

Would your panties still be in a wad if the law restricted it to 2 rounds per trigger pull instead of three, or would you still be able to feed your family with deers killed with only 2 rounds?

Automatic guns are not sold except under very special circumstances, special licenses, fees and more.

Judge%20Napalitano_zpsmnlx1k3t.jpg

Well, then, if you want a fair fight, you should insist on the right to an Abrams tank, with artillery.....

No, I'm not buying that "awh, they're just saying bad things about them crap" First of all, it's not just "lip service" They are doing plenty to make life miserable for LGBT people, but that is beside the point.

The point is that there are people who are advocating what amounts to genocide and all genocide starts with hateful rhetoric. Rhetoric leads to marginalization and dehumanization which sets the stage for the acceptance of discrimination, internment, expulsion and even death. It is all the same mentality. It's what I call the continuum of violence. Speech can be violent and incite violence.
Holy crap! Seriously?? You already asked that simplistic question once. I responded with a lengthy and detailed explanation as to why the answer to that question does not address the real issue, and all that you can do is to respond with the same question again? Do you have even two functioning brain cells to rub together??
It matters to me and to the ones being thrown off the roofs. Muslims are throwing fags off of roofs. Muslims are burning women for refusing to be sex slave. Muslims stone women for being raped. Muslims kills rooms full of people for simply existing. Christians aren't doing this shit. Lip service doesn't equate to the actual murder and mayhem created by Muslims. Muslims are the problem. Muslims need to be banned.

I have just as much contempt for your point of view as I have for radical Islam and radical Christians. People who seek to condemn entire groups based on the most radical viewpoints are bigots.
Thank goodness for our secular laws here that prevent the Religious nuts of all persuasions from throwing gays...and women...and "heretics" off roofs.
Just like Gun free zones keep guns out of those areas.

Perhaps you also believe this:

Alex Jones Blames The Orlando Massacre On The LGBT Community

After describing this weekend's massacre in Orlando as a false flag attack, conspiracy theorist broadcaster Alex Jones said on his radio program on Sunday that the LGBT community is to blame for the deadly terrorist attack at a gay nightclub.

Jones, a close ally of Donald Trump, was particularly angry that President Obama addressed the fact that the assault was directed at LGBT people, claiming that the community frequently hypes the threat of anti-LGBT violence in order to take control of the education system “so you can sexualize my children and indoctrinate them into your cult.”

The “InfoWars” broadcaster accused LGBT and radical Islamic leaders of working together so they can promote pedophilia and abuse children. “No wonder the radical left is allied with Islam, they’re a bunch of perverts, they want access to our kids,” he said.

Later in the program, Jones said that he does not hate gay people, he simply hates “the fake, flamboyant, you’re going to run society, you’re going to tell our five-year-olds how to live” agenda that gay rights activists purportedly promote. Alex Jones Blames The Orlando Massacre On The LGBT Community
Spouting hot air is not the same thing as the massacre caused by Muslims.

That's stupid. The shooter was no sort of Christian and the TWO loons that "praised" the shootings don't represent anything but their own ignorance. Go pound salt.
Stupid? What is stupid is your saying that he was no Christian. No one is saying that he was a Christian. Your just resorting to a straw man with that one. And, if you had read the article, you would know that it's more than "two loons " that praised him. You would also have seen the hypocrisy of focusing on Islam and ignoring Christians contribution to the hate. Here is more for your convenience

Presumptive GOP nominee Donald Trump and other Republicans have hammered President Barack Obama for choosing not to use the term “radical Islam,” suggesting that his rhetoric reflects an unwillingness to get serious about a national security threat. They’ve also used the shooting to further blur the line between the tiny fraction of radical Muslims and the rest of the world’s 1.6 billion followers of Islam. They say the Quran teaches that homosexuality is punishable by death, which means Muslims must be anti-gay. Yet again, the actions of a single person are being used to cast a pall over an entire community.

Christians are rarely asked to answer these questions, because nobody is rushing to confront or condemn radical Christianity. But what does the Bible say about the LGBT community, and do we assume most Christians take it literally? Does Christianity promote violent homophobia? Should we interpret one preacher’s despicable anti-queer comments as the gospel of an entire religion? These have not traditionally been topics of political debate. Though to their credit, some Christian leaders have asked such questions of themselves over the past week.

No, your anti-Christian bias was obvious. In fact, your post was an attack on Christians to counterbalance the idea that a Muslim was to blame for the Orlando shooting. You seemed to feel that since some fringe Christians made anti-Gay comments, it equates to the actual murder. You're only modifying because you've failed to make your case.
Feel free to continue to misrepresent me if that is what you feel that you have to do to believe your right.

If I ever misrepresent you, it will be the first time.

Laws, secular or otherwise, don't prevent people from throwing people off roofs, as you well know. So, your "dig" was gratuitous and meaningless.

Holy crap! Seriously?? You already asked that simplistic question once. I responded with a lengthy and detailed explanation as to why the answer to that question does not address the real issue, and all that you can do is to respond with the same question again? Do you have even two functioning brain cells to rub together??
It matters to me and to the ones being thrown off the roofs. Muslims are throwing fags off of roofs. Muslims are burning women for refusing to be sex slave. Muslims stone women for being raped. Muslims kills rooms full of people for simply existing. Christians aren't doing this shit. Lip service doesn't equate to the actual murder and mayhem created by Muslims. Muslims are the problem. Muslims need to be banned.
Oh calm the fuck down before your head explodes Sparky.

Don't let this guy out rabt you Sparky!!

Rick Wiles: 'Round Up The Muslims And Ship Them Out Of This Country'
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Wednesday, 6/15/2016 2:00 pm
On his “Trunews” radio program on Monday, after declaring that the Orlando massacre represented God’s judgment on America, Rick Wiles said that the U.S. government should “outlaw Islam” and “confiscate Muslims.”

“The left is calling for gun control. What we need is Muslim control. We don’t need to confiscate guns, we need to confiscate Muslims. You’re not going to solve this problem until you round up the Muslims and ship them out of this country. End of discussion. Outlaw Islam. Make it an illegal religion. Don’t tell me it can’t be done. Pass a constitutional amendment that says we’re a Christian nation and Islam is illegal. Done. Get rid of it. Stamp it out before it destroys civilization.”

“Anyone who is a practicing Muslim is mentally ill,” he added, before claiming that the U.S. government is bringing terrorists into the country. “We’re all going to die, gay and straight, left and right, Republican and Democrat, we’re all going to die if we don’t get this stopped really soon.” Rick Wiles: 'Round Up The Muslims And Ship Them Out Of This Country'

I was flipping thru the cable channels tonight and stopped to watch a little of VH-1's televising of LOGO faggot Awards where the The Advocate (homo) magazine was honored. The editor 's acceptance speech mentioned Orlando and blamed Conservatives and pro-family groups for the slaughter. Nevermind it was a gay Muslim who did the killing. At the end he promised that "we are coming for your assault rifles". What are the fags going to say hen the next gay nightclub is blown up with a pressure cooker? We are coming for your pots and pans?

Stupid fucks need to blame the real enemy of gays. It's not Christians or conservatives.

I was flipping thru the cable channels tonight and stopped to watch a little of VH-1's televising of LOGO faggot Awards where the The Advocate (homo) magazine was honored. The editor 's acceptance speech mentioned Orlando and blamed Conservatives and pro-family groups for the slaughter. Nevermind it was a gay Muslim who did the killing. At the end he promised that "we are coming for your assault rifles". What are the fags going to say hen the next gay nightclub is blown up with a pressure cooker? We are coming for your pots and pans?

Stupid fucks need to blame the real enemy of gays. It's not Christians or conservatives.
Really dude? It seems like there is plenty of hate coming from all sides, including from Christians and conservatives: Anti-Gay | Right Wing Watch.

I can't quantify it relative to the hate from Muslims but neither can you and it is idiotic to say that it is not Christians and conservatives and I have documented that right here. All that you have to do is to work up the nerve to follow the above link.

The not so funny thing about people like you is that you don't care much for, or about, gay people but you will use their mistreatment and oppression at the hands of Muslims to malign Islam. At the same time you lie shamelessly about others who are responsible for the hate.

Really dude? It seems like there is plenty of hate coming from all sides, including from Christians and conservatives: Anti-Gay | Right Wing Watch.

I can't quantify it relative to the hate from Muslims but neither can you and it is idiotic to say that it is not Christians and conservatives and I have documented that right here. All that you have to do is to work up the nerve to follow the above link.

The not so funny thing about people like you is that you don't care much for, or about, gay people but you will use their mistreatment and oppression at the hands of Muslims to malign Islam. At the same time you lie shamelessly about others who are responsible for the hate.
The real hatred is coming from assholes like you. Where the fuck do you get off blaming Christians and conservative for Orlando? The murderer was a Muslim, the Istanbul murderers were Muslims. All these attacks on innocents are Muslims who join ISIS. It's only Christians and conservatives who want these Muslim assholes wiped out. It's dumbfuck slime like you and your president who want to blame it on us and guns.

Your side's progressive influence will be diminished this November when we kick your asses out of power.

The real hatred is coming from assholes like you. Where the fuck do you get off blaming Christians and conservative for Orlando? The murderer was a Muslim, the Istanbul murderers were Muslims. All these attacks on innocents are Muslims who join ISIS. It's only Christians and conservatives who want these Muslim assholes wiped out. It's dumbfuck slime like you and your president who want to blame it on us and guns.

Your side's progressive influence will be diminished this November when we kick your asses out of power.
Well, I presented my case that others aside from Muslims share responsibility for the violence. I did it in a calm and rational way using facts and logic. Now, here you are, spewing vile and vulgar vitriol and spitting up on yourself in the process. Get help Bubba.

Actually, you can qualify it.....49 dead Americans by muslims......140 dead French citizens by muslims....14 dead Americans by muslims in San Bernadino.....you can't quantify it because your left wing brain doesn't want to admit islam is a world wide problem......from the United States, to Europe, to China.....where ever you find large concentrations of muslims you get violence....

Yes, because you deluded evil fucks think that's exactly what would happen if it was legal. But when it turns out to be Muslims throwing gays off rooftops, you asshole Leftwats will studiously ignore it.

Florida Pulse gay club attacked in Orlando - multiple injuries - BBC News

There are multiple injuries after an attacker opened fire inside a gay nightclub in the Florida city of Orlando, police say.

There are unconfirmed reports that the attacker is still inside the Pulse Club and has taken hostages.

Orlando Police have urged people to stay away from the area.

Video footage being shared on social media showed dozens of emergency vehicles at the scene and people being treated on the pavements.

One man who was in the club at the time said the shooter opened fire at around 02:00 local time (06:00 GMT).

"People on the dance floor and bar got down on the floor and some of us who were near the bar and back exit managed to go out through the outdoor area and just ran," Ricardo Almodovar wrote on Pulse's Facebook page.

Another man, Anthony Torres, said he heard people screaming that others in the nightclub were dead.

Local TV reporter Stewart Moore tweeted that he had been told by a source that more than 20 people had been shot.

Looks like someone has it in for gays, but who is it and what is motivating them?

SYRIA PULSE << Name of newspaper in Syria??

LGBT community finds Damascus more open

DAMASCUS, Syria — The neighborhood of Shaalan in the center of Damascus was considered the most attractive place for the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) community. Many used to gather in front of the famous al-Madfai park or sit on the steps of Byblos Bank, which had become a popular meeting place. However, the scene has changed since the war began.

Many gays have left Syria, while those who decided to stay frequent other public places close to their homes. Any person wandering around an area far from their place of residence arouses the suspicions of the security forces deployed in the streets, especially in the Green Zone, which includes al-Rawda, Abu Rummaneh, Shaalan and al-Maliki. The regime is trying to keep the area safe as the Ministry of Defense and the residence of President Bashar al-Assad are also located there.

Florida Pulse gay club attacked in Orlando - multiple injuries - BBC News

There are multiple injuries after an attacker opened fire inside a gay nightclub in the Florida city of Orlando, police say.

There are unconfirmed reports that the attacker is still inside the Pulse Club and has taken hostages.

Orlando Police have urged people to stay away from the area.

Video footage being shared on social media showed dozens of emergency vehicles at the scene and people being treated on the pavements.

One man who was in the club at the time said the shooter opened fire at around 02:00 local time (06:00 GMT).

"People on the dance floor and bar got down on the floor and some of us who were near the bar and back exit managed to go out through the outdoor area and just ran," Ricardo Almodovar wrote on Pulse's Facebook page.

Another man, Anthony Torres, said he heard people screaming that others in the nightclub were dead.

Local TV reporter Stewart Moore tweeted that he had been told by a source that more than 20 people had been shot.

Looks like someone has it in for gays, but who is it and what is motivating them?

SYRIA PULSE << Name of newspaper in Syria??

DAMASCUS, Syria — The neighborhood of Shaalan in the center of Damascus was considered the most attractive place for the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) community. Many used to gather in front of the famous al-Madfai park or sit on the steps of Byblos Bank, which had become a popular meeting place. However, the scene has changed since the war began.

Many gays have left Syria, while those who decided to stay frequent other public places close to their homes. Any person wandering around an area far from their place of residence arouses the suspicions of the security forces deployed in the streets, especially in the Green Zone, which includes al-Rawda, Abu Rummaneh, Shaalan and al-Maliki. The regime is trying to keep the area safe as the Ministry of Defense and the residence of President Bashar al-Assad are also located there.

Many many middle Eastern Countries have gay stuff in it.. Turkey, Lebanon, Iran, Pakistan, Syria, Afghanistan.

Here is just one of many links to middle eastern gay life. This link is for Afghanistan.. Pashtun Homosexuality 1

Forum List

Back