Now Jack Smith demands gag order on trump too!!

StatesRightsForever

Gold Member
May 1, 2024
It just keeps getting crazier. We found out a few days ago that the FBI was authorized to shoot trump at the Mar-a-Lago raid and now the govt says trump can't talk about that!!

Special Counsel Jack Smith filed a motion Friday night demanding President Trump’s condition of release in the classified documents case be modified to include barring him from criticizing law enforcement for authorizing deadly force in the August 8, 2022 raid on Trump’s Mar-a-Lago home in Palm Beach, Florida in a search for disputed alleged classified documents from Trump’s presidency. Trump reacted to the news of the deadly force authorization on Tuesday by saying the government had plans to kill him.

It just keeps getting crazier. We found out a few days ago that the FBI was authorized to shoot trump at the Mar-a-Lago raid and now the govt says trump can't talk about that!!

Deadly force is ALWAYS authorized for LEO. They were authorized when they searched Mar O Lago. They were authorized when they searched Biden's home. Claiming that this is akin to ordering an assassination like Trump is doing undoubtable plays well with the crowd you belong too. The problem is that your crowd is NOT the crowd he's dealing with.

He's dealing in his capacity of CRIMINAL defendant. Meaning what he says falls under the purview of the courts.

I'll be absolutely honest. I hope Cannon chooses to not gag Trump. I'm thinking she will. If she doesn't, I can promise you Smith will try to get her removed. And I don't care how conservative the Florida court of appeals is it WILL get her tossed.

"We found out a few days ago that the FBI was authorized to shoot trump at the Mar-a-Lago raid and now the govt says trump can't talk about that"!!

1) Trump wasn't even there.

FBI searches Trump's Florida home as part of presidential ...

1716642203648.png

Reuters
https://www.reuters.com › world › trump-says-fbi-agent...
Aug 9, 2022 — Former President Donald Trump said FBI agents raided his Mar-a-Lago estate on Monday and broke into his safe in what his son acknowledged ...

Trump was not present at the time as he was in New York on Monday, Fox News Digital reported, publishing a photo of Trump that a Fox reporter said showed him leaving Trump Tower.

2) The FBI is always authorized to use deadly force, in a raid.

3) "Trump reacted to the news of the deadly force authorization on Tuesday by saying the government had plans to kill him".

McDonalds will kill the lardass in the end.
Teabaggers will naturally blame the government.

Anytime a search warrant is executed it is standard procedure for LEO's to be given authorization to use lethal force on anybody who may pose a threat to the lives of the officers.
So yes, had Trump lept out from a dark corner with a weapon in his hand and rushed toward the officers serving the search warrant trying to hurt them then they would have been authorized to shoot him.
Nothing to see here.
Pretty routine.

No stupid, you never lose your first amendment rights. And Trump hasn't been convicted of a crime.

what a clown.
Lol. Of course, a person can lose their first amendment rights. In fact, countless people have been gagged when under indictment. Not to mention that freedom of speech is by no means an absolute right to begin with.

Trump does not know how to behave in court and threatens judges, juries, witnesses and court personnel.

A Judge needs to hold him to strict behavioral standards.

I anticipate Judge Cannon will give him free reign

Leftists hate the Constitution.
Trump and his cult love subverting it.

U.S. Constitution - Fourth Amendment | Library of Congress​

1716642646686.png
Congress.gov
https://constitution.congress.gov › amendment-4

Fourth Amendment Explained. The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures ...

More Mar-a-Lago search warrant info released in Trump ...​

1716642720283.png
NBC News
https://www.nbcnews.com › politics › donald-trump › j...

Jul 5, 2023 — The federal judge in Florida who signed off on the August search warrant, Magistrate Judge Bruce Reinhart, ordered the additional ...

Trump does not know how to behave in court and threatens judges, juries, witnesses and court personnel.

A Judge needs to hold him to strict behavioral standards.

I anticipate Judge Cannon will give him free reign
I hope she will. This will cause a writ of mandamus, and unless I'm terribly mistaking it will be the end of Cannon. She might give Trump the leeway to endanger federal agents. I doubt a court of appeal will.

No surprise and no surprise you believe the FBI was "authorized" to shoot the fatman.
MAGAsuckup.

So a prosecutor can silence Trump now too?... what's next?... I'll tell you what is next... them doing this to us if they can treat a former president this way and get away with it...
I think little Jack Smith is worried about losing his job in 5 months...

How could the FBI shoot someone in New York while the FBI was in Florida? :cuckoo:

Rightards say the dumbest shit.

Forum List

Back