Now Jack Smith demands gag order on trump too!!

In the peoples republic of Democrats the 1st amendment is not tolerated. Heaven forbid you defend yourself when the entire government is weaponized against you. Storming the house of the former president with gestapo storm troopers armed to the teeth is completely insane, yet Dems did that.

Deadly force is ALWAYS authorized for LEO. They were authorized when they searched Mar O Lago. They were authorized when they searched Biden's home. Claiming that this is akin to ordering an assassination like Trump is doing undoubtable plays well with the crowd you belong too. The problem is that your crowd is NOT the crowd he's dealing with.

He's dealing in his capacity of CRIMINAL defendant. Meaning what he says falls under the purview of the courts.

I'll be absolutely honest. I hope Cannon chooses to not gag Trump. I'm thinking she will. If she doesn't, I can promise you Smith will try to get her removed. And I don't care how conservative the Florida court of appeals is it WILL get her tossed.
It's called STANDING.You obviously have none.Not a smidgen.
Whether granted or denied.
ex. Joe Schmo came home from high school and informed
his parents he no longer will be going back to that school.
Basically because he was made to sit in the corner in
a childs chair facing the corner wall.He dint complain,
mind you UNTIL he felt a poop coming on.Then when raising his
hand to talk the Poop did the talking as the class was forced to
vacate the classroom as if the school fire alarm went off.
Poor Joe Schmo.He crapped his pants and EVERYONE
was the wiser.
Joe Schmo has a good case for standing.
And of course ... sitting.

Show where the Constitution makes exceptions for people running for president...
Joe Schmo Biden dint run for President.
He hid for Presidents sake.That is what the history
buffs will likely write about the next couple years.

Placing a gag order on the GOP candidate for president by desperate democrats watching their careers slip away should not be allowed in America... this is disgusting to witness... if you think this stops here you better think again...
I'm sure there are county DA's all over America waiting to pile on Biden and gag that crook....
You too Barry....

In the peoples republic of Democrats the 1st amendment is not tolerated. Heaven forbid you defend yourself when the entire government is weaponized against you. Storming the house of the former president with gestapo storm troopers armed to the teeth is completely insane, yet Dems did that.

Oh look, yet another imbecile who doesn't understand there are restrictions to the First Amendment's freedom of speech clause.

1716647469793.png

Oh look, yet another imbecile who doesn't understand there are restrictions to the First Amendment's freedom of speech clause.
I think short of men like St. Thomas and Acquinas and
possibly Saint Augustine { " We are set free by the foolishness
of God.We are ensnared by the wisdom of the serpent. "
No wonder Augustine was the Bishop of Hippo.
" If the thing believed is incredible,it is also incredible
that the incredible should have been so believed . "
I believe it incredible that this Jack Smith has such a

pathetic,pukey unkempt beard.Don't his relatives ever
question him about it.Maybe his close kin don't wanna
get too close.Imagine Jack Smith belching in court after
a very large meal of Creamed herring w/onions
and a couple steins of homemade ale.

Steel yourselves Trump voters... its going to get nasty as hell in the next coming weeks and months....

No way these scum can fake enough votes to win , so they're now trying to keep him from campaigning, get him in a cell and do a Clinton on him, or just outright assassinate him and set up any one of the millions of crazies that make up their Party's base to take the fall for it. They can easily find a dozen loons just on this board that would be easy to recruit for the latter option.

Surada knows that the FBI are empowered to protect others and themselves at any time.

There were less than 2,000 at the Bronx event, and many were laughing at Trump.

A government that has to silence people instead of explaining their actions is illegitimate.
However that became the precedent in the 20th Century.
With Stalin,Hitler,Mao and of course Castro.Plus
World Wars and Vietnam and Korea.
Don't rely on great writers like Franz Kafka to make
Life understandable.
" I think we ought to read only the kinds of books
that stab us. "
" Our world is merely a practical joke of God. "

Forum List

Back