“I’ve been in courthouses in every part of the world and in China, in Russia, in Ukraine, in Israel. ... I’ve never seen a spectacle like this

That's not so much the lawyer's fault. Depending on the technicality, the only person to blame is the person responsible for the technicality.
Cops need proper support, and if they are doing their jobs without support from the justice system, then you're going to get a lot of people who deserve to behind bars getting let out due to technicalities. And this deal about selective-prosecutions needs to stop.

Justice isn't justice if it's preordained.
And no matter what the accused is alleged to have done, things have to be done the right way. Or else you get people released on "technicalities". See Weinstein getting one conviction overturned due to improper conduct. No matter the allegation, there is no excuse to break rules.

Well, if that makes you feel better.

I bet you think he didn't really fuck Stormy, either.
In the end, that’s really all you’re going to have. Trump fucked Stormy and claims to have morals. Enjoy your consolation prize.

We are no better than China and Russia or perhaps beneath them, at least we were better back in the days. These days, government approved assassination of citizens, manufacturing fake crimes, psy-ops, evidence planting, truth commission, etc.

And no matter what the accused is alleged to have done, things have to be done the right way. Or else you get people released on "technicalities". See Weinstein getting one conviction overturned due to improper conduct. No matter the allegation, there is no excuse to break rules.
Technicalities are in the law books to prevent malfeasance by prosecutors and law enforcement.
It's supposed to be difficult to throw someone in prison.
If it was easy then Democrats would be arresting every Republican in America.

In the end, that’s really all you’re going to have. Trump fucked Stormy and claims to have morals. Enjoy your consolation prize.

And falsified business records to defraud election accountability.

Which is why he will be found guilty.

Technicalities are in the law books to prevent malfeasance by prosecutors and law enforcement.
It's supposed to be difficult to throw someone in prison.
If it was easy then Democrats would be arresting every Republican in America.

We send millions of people to prison, most of them for non-violent offenses.

Dershowitz defends murderers and child abusers, finding technicalities to get them off. That's why he's contemptable.

Democrats could care less about justice.

All they care about is keeping power and Trump is their biggest threat.

Which is why he will be found guilty.

We send millions of people to prison, most of them for non-violent offenses.

Dershowitz defends murderers and child abusers, finding technicalities to get them off. That's why he's contemptable.
What I think is contemptible is a judge that starts screaming at a witness for the Defense who rolled his eyes at him when he says something stupid.

We are no better than China and Russia or perhaps beneath them, at least we were better back in the days. These days, government approved assassination of citizens, manufacturing fake crimes, psy-ops, evidence planting, truth commission, etc.

It's not even my country anymore. I don't know what it is. Not America.

I no longer care

It's not even my country anymore. I don't know what it is. Not America.

I no longer care
Where the fuck have you been, Islamophobic Twat?

Black and Brown people are ground up every day by the Criminal Justice system.

Trump has gotten far more consideration from the court than 99.9% of the rest of us would get.

Tell you what, next time you are in court, you try rolling your eyes, muttering shit, and talking back to the judge, and let me know what happens.
I'll tell you what. Go ahead and break the law, and find out for yourself.

I can tell from my own time as a member of a jury that if a judge started acting the way this judge was acting, people would be doing much more than rolling their eyes.

And if they had televised this trial, America would be really pissed off about what was going on in that courtroom.

I'll tell you what. Go ahead and break the law, and find out for yourself.

I can tell from my own time as a member of a jury that if a judge started acting the way this judge was acting, people would be doing much more than rolling their eyes.

And if they had televised this trial, America would be really pissed off about what was going on in that courtroom.

Unlike Trump, I obey the law. The few times I've been in court (nothing more serious than a traffic violation) I've been respectful of the court and got treated fairly.

I think they'd be more upset about Trump sleeping in court and acting disrespectfully. I think they'd be more horrified by the conduct of Trump's lawyers with the slut-shaming.

Unlike Trump, I obey the law. The few times I've been in court (nothing more serious than a traffic violation) I've been respectful of the court and got treated fairly.

I think they'd be more upset about Trump sleeping in court and acting disrespectfully. I think they'd be more horrified by the conduct of Trump's lawyers with the slut-shaming.
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

First you say you obey the law, then you tell me you've been in court a few times for traffic violations. Make up your mind. And you can't compare your time in traffic court with criminal court, moron. It's a totally different animal. Usually you don't need a lawyer in traffic court. You usually don't need to bring up witnesses for and against the defendant and conduct cross-examinations and redirect questioning. And the number one reason it's different is because Traffic court doesn't usually take 4 weeks.

Let me ask you something, if you were forced to sit in court for 4 weeks over something everyone else in the country knows is totally bogus charges, how could you keep your eyes open? And when it comes to slut-shaming, Stormy Daniels didn't have to bring up unrelated issues to the root charges in the indictment in an attempt to inflame the jury against the defendant. She didn't have to bring up old sex stories in court that had no bearing on the case. It's clear the judge allowed this because he's prejudiced against Trump. Fact is Stormy Daniels has almost no bearing on the charges contained in the indictment. Who she fucked isn't the issue, moron. The trial is over documents and how they were filed in accordance with the law.

Or potentially incorrectly accounted business records to keep Stormy quiet. Well known people and companies use NDAs daily to keep away from bad publicity. Trump was well know well prior to his run for president. It stands to reason that he would want to keep Stormy quiet for reasons not related to his campaign, which is perfectly legal. He paid her with his own money, just in the form of a legal expense. Slap on the wrist and move on.

Last edited:
And when it comes to slut-shaming, Stormy Daniels didn't have to bring up unrelated issues to the root charges in the indictment in an attempt to inflame the jury against the defendant.

Stormy Daniels didn't have to bring up unrelated issues to the root charges in the indictment in an attempt to inflame the jury against the defendant. She didn't have to bring up old sex stories in court that had no bearing on the case. It's clear the judge allowed this because he's prejudiced against Trump. Fact is Stormy Daniels has almost no bearing on the charges contained in the indictment. Who she fucked isn't the issue, moron. The trial is over documents and how they were filed in accordance with the law.

Stormy had to bring those up because Trump is still trying to claim he never had sex with her. Understanding what happened and why Trump faked the records was kind of important.

Trump could have spared himself that by admitting he had the sex.

It's amusing you had no such concerns when Pervert Ken Starr was asking Monica Lewinsky far more intrusive questions about her relationship with Clinton.

Or potentially incorrectly accounted business records to keep Stormy quiet. Well known people and companies use NDAs daily to keep away from bad publicity. Trump was well know well prior to his run for president. It stands to reason that he would want to keep Stormy quiet for reasons not related to his campaign, which is perfectly legal. He paid her with his own money, just in the form of a legal expense. Slap on the wrist and move on.
Nobody believes that they made 34 "mistakes" in filing these.

I'm sorry, OJ, Claus and Epstein were all awful people who avoided the consequences of their actions because shyster lawyers like Dershowitz manipulate the law to subvert justice.

Why do you think this is a good thing?
Because that's what defense attorneys do. Democrats want a judicial system that doesn't allow a defense at all. The prosecution puts on their case and that's it.

OJ was actually represented by a team of lawyers headed by Johnny Cochran. Did you need OJ to be represented by a Jew instead of a black guy?

Forum List

Back