Democrats Across The Country Call For Ralph Northam's Resignation

Anyone remember a movie from around 2004 called "White Chicks"?

MV5-BMj-Ey-Mjcz-MDcy-NV5-BMl5-Ban-Bn-Xk-Ft-ZTgw-Mjg5-Mjgx-MDI-V1-SY1000-SX15.jpg

WjBjYp4.gif

Ralphie "Coonman" Northam already changing his story

PLEASE dig in your heels Guv-nah!

by all means, let's drag this story out and keep it in the public eye!

We know that the propagandists at places like CNN & the Failing NYT want to sweep this under the rug as quickly as possible

keep hope alive!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...edb0c92dc17_story.html?utm_term=.6e5b19c6646e

RICHMOND — Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam (D) is refusing to resign despite overwhelming pressure from within his own party and has told at least one lawmaker that he now does not think that a racist photo in his 1984 yearbook includes him, Democratic party officials said Saturday.

Northam publicly apologized Friday for the medical school yearbook photo and acknowledged that he appeared in the image, which is of one man in blackface and another in a Ku Klux Klan robe.

But State Sen. L. Louise Lucas (D-Portsmouth) said that Northam called her Saturday morning and told her he did not think the picture was of him and he did not plan to resign.

“He should have said that yesterday then,” she said. “He just told me he didn’t think it’s him. And I said, ‘Ralph, this is a day late and a dollar short. It’s too late.’”

Trump and Petrr King are refusing to resign to so....

Northham now says that wasn’t him in the photo but admits he dressed like Micheal Jackson for a dance contest later that same year and put shoeshine on his face. He said he won the contest because he learned how to do the moonwalk.

You can't make this shit up. Those Moon Bats in Virginia were morons electing this clown.

Northham now says that wasn’t him in the photo but admits he dressed like Micheal Jackson for a dance contest later that same year and put shoeshine on his face. He said he won the contest because he learned how to do the moonwalk.

You can't make this shit up. Those Moon Bats in Virginia were morons electing this clown.

He is living proof that liberalism is a mental disorder.

This is all CNN is talking about. If a white guy goes down, Dem or not, why should they care? The Lt. Gov is black so it's a win-win. If racism disqualifies people from political life then Truman, LBJ and many more presidents and elected officials should be erased from the history books. There are plenty of non-white racists out there. I find it hard to believe that none are serving in office.

This is all CNN is talking about. If a white guy goes down, Dem or not, why should they care? The Lt. Gov is black so it's a win-win. If racism disqualifies people from political life then Truman, LBJ and many more presidents and elected officials should be erased from the history books. There are plenty of non-white racists out there. I find it hard to believe that none are serving in office.Racism is just the thing we're all supposed to be outraged and distracted by these days instead of the trillions we're spending on war and empire.

He should just resign.

His political career is over.

He can finish his term getting rich like Killary obammy did selling government favors. He Looks old enough to retire at end of 4years anyway on tens of millions plus pension? Whats' he care? He is a Dem. they get extra passes.

Plus he says not him. First time he has seen photo. He cant lose more by cashing checks for a few more years.

How about the movie "Holiday Inn". Hollywood icons in blackface, and nobody said a word. Today they're racists.

In this age where one sex is not only permitted but cheered in 'identifying' as other than what nature made, why can't a person identify as no longer racist?

WjBjYp4.gif

We know that the propagandists at places like CNN & the Failing NYT want to sweep this under the rug as quickly as possible

keep hope alive!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...edb0c92dc17_story.html?utm_term=.6e5b19c6646e

RICHMOND — Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam (D) is refusing to resign despite overwhelming pressure from within his own party and has told at least one lawmaker that he now does not think that a racist photo in his 1984 yearbook includes him, Democratic party officials said Saturday.

Northam publicly apologized Friday for the medical school yearbook photo and acknowledged that he appeared in the image, which is of one man in blackface and another in a Ku Klux Klan robe.

But State Sen. L. Louise Lucas (D-Portsmouth) said that Northam called her Saturday morning and told her he did not think the picture was of him and he did not plan to resign.

“He should have said that yesterday then,” she said. “He just told me he didn’t think it’s him. And I said, ‘Ralph, this is a day late and a dollar short. It’s too late.’”

Republicans love that shit!

WjBjYp4.gif

keep hope alive!

Unfortunately for you lying demented hide, democrats are the ones doing it.

WjBjYp4.gif

keep hope alive!

images (59).jpg

Blacks need to lighten up (no pun intended).

Again, hated-despised Vietnamese Boat People arrived late 70s' early 80s' after horrible tortuous failed War where millions were killed. Heard almost No whining, no complaining about Blackfaced BJ or KKK Byrd. Now dominant in Silicon valley alongside Philipino, Chinese and Indian.

No Viet ghettos, no daily shootings. If America is so racist? How come my boss was a beaner? Or a cotton-topped Siekh? Or a slanteyed gook? Or a garlic breathed Dago prick. Could be anyone? Reverse racism if anything is prevelant. Indians hire indians etc.

Maybe if you stopped stealin' killin' rapin' and went to school to learn, just a thought.

Last edited:
Personally, I don't think he should resign. That said, it's time the standards set by this PC bullshit run a muck needs to be reevaluated. You can't have standards the no one can live by, I don't know anyone who didn't do something when they were younger they regret.

upload_2019-2-2_17-56-0.jpeg

On the other hand if his lieutenant governor is as progressive as they say it'll definitely turn Virginia into a red state sooner than later...

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

There are a bunch of threads on this. If he is some kind of reformed idiot or reformed racist who now denounces racism do you think he should resign?
maybe this should be in breaking news, because there are stories about the situation, but his refusal to resign just broke half an hour ago...

to answer your question; NO, I personally do not think he should be crucified for this

However, the left created these rules and have used them to bring conservatives down (FL SecState says "hi")

so, because of that, I want to see him burn and am enjoying the show

OK, you want to see a man burn because he is a "lefty".

Before the name calling begins let me remind you 5 years ago I was lectured by righties on here about the evils of protectionist tariffs. Now they are a staple of the righty economic plan. We gotta debate issues instead of being divided and calling names. Like genders, left/right political ideals are fluid.

No, because if it was someone on the right, you'd want to see him burn.

Forum List

Back