Democrat Governor bilks taxpayers out of thousand for Taylor Swift concert, NFL games, soccer games, and a Summer Jam.

Dont Taz Me Bro 4

You voted for it. Everything is 1000X worse since they launched a virus scam to takeover the Country. Obiden people have wiped out the USA. You own it peeled tomato nuts.
Curious...... When you say 'they launched a virus'

Be a man, and tell us:

1) who launched this and with participation involving whom. I need names.
2) what was the purpose of 'launching' this virus.......To Get trump? LOLLLOLL

Curious...... When you say 'they launched a virus'

Be a man, and tell us:

1) who launched this and with participation involving whom. I need names.
2) what was the purpose of 'launching' this virus.......To Get trump? LOLLLOLL

Stupid OX, who benefited? DEMS & China you bucket of shark chum. Don't waste my time you pea brained lackey.

Stupid OX, who benefited? DEMS & China you bucket of shark chum. Don't waste my time you pea brained lackey.
Civil talk is required.
Or just quit. IDGAF.

You classify me as a (D), please tell me HOW I benefited from the virus, and AND HOW you were wronged in so many ways.

Dirty dems are filthy dirty and corrupt because the media lets them get away with murder.....

Such comments are proof positive that you've been brainwashed. You've been investigating Democrats for more than 30 years now and still no charges, no witnesses and no evidence. Hell, you can't even find that the crimes you claim, have been committed at all.

Either the Democrats are the smartest criminals in the history of the world, or Republicans are the worst investigators in the world, since they can't find a shred of evidence against any of these Democrats. Alternatively, Republicans can't find any evidence of these crimes because they never happened, and Democrats aren't criminals at all.

Because continually blaming the media for your inability to prove anything you claim about Democrats just makes you look gullible and stupid.

Such comments are proof positive that you've been brainwashed. You've been investigating Democrats for more than 30 years now and still no charges, no witnesses and no evidence. Hell, you can't even find that the crimes you claim, have been committed at all.

Either the Democrats are the smartest criminals in the history of the world, or Republicans are the worst investigators in the world, since they can't find a shred of evidence against any of these Democrats. Alternatively, Republicans can't find any evidence of these crimes because they never happened, and Democrats aren't criminals at all.

Because continually blaming the media for your inability to prove anything you claim about Democrats just makes you look gullible and stupid.
Hey stupid, only need two words to prove you are a lying sack: Bob Menendez.

There is a long list of Dimwinger criminals over the past 39 years.

One democrat corrupt event after another you are the one who's been brainwashed...

Hey stupid, only need two words to prove you are a lying sack: Bob Menendez.

There is a long list of Dimwinger criminals over the past 39 years.

Hey stupid. He doesn’t work in the White House and he wasn’t arrested by Republicans.

I’d like to see that long list of “Democrat criminals” FuckBoi. I will give it you something functional to do

Hey stupid. He doesn’t work in the White House and he wasn’t arrested by Republicans.

I’d like to see that long list of “Democrat criminals” FuckBoi. I will give it you something functional to do
Directly from your post I quoted, you KKKanadian vermin.

Democrats aren't criminals at all.

That was the claim you made, and the lie I exposed, lying vermin.

Forum List

Back