Democrats Across The Country Call For Ralph Northam's Resignation

Why do you commies keep lying about what Trump said. Saying you could do something is not an admission that you actually did it.

“I’m automatically attracted to beautiful women — I just start kissing them, it’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything," he said in the 2005 conversation. "Grab 'em by the pussy."

Now hack, try providing the complete quote. You're proving yourself to be intellectually dishonest and a liar.

That is the full quote. What part was left out that changes the meaning of what I posted?
Saying it and raping woman as Blow Job Clinton are 2 different things
View attachment 243747

On the other hand if his lieutenant governor is as progressive as they say it'll definitely turn Virginia into a red state sooner than later...

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

If it weren't for the DC suburbs Virginia would be a red state now. That has nothing to do with the out of control PC bullshit trying to destroy the lives of people over minor things that happened 35 years ago. All this shit does is encourage professional victim-hood. It's time to get over this BS already.

But how long ago was Kavanaugh supposed to have sexually abused and raped girls, I do believe it was over 35 years ago, and the ABNORMALS kept it as a headline everyday for 2 weeks....you know EQUAL TREATMENT for a bigot and a baby killer!!!

Wouldn't that just be shared ignorance, stupidity and hypocrisy? You can't complain about the BS PC culture and then try to use it as a club when some commie fucks up.

You have to use THEIR TRICKS to fight them, or like any 2 year old they will try it again if not taught a lesson!

Kewl, now all you need to do is convince yourself you're not just as big a hypocrite as they are. Good luck on that, situational values are no values at all.

These are strange times, my friend, if you don't fight fire with fire, all your good intentions and ideals BURN TO THE GROUND with you.....hypocrite be damned when you are DEAD!

Why do you commies keep lying about what Trump said. Saying you could do something is not an admission that you actually did it.

“I’m automatically attracted to beautiful women — I just start kissing them, it’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything," he said in the 2005 conversation. "Grab 'em by the pussy."

Now hack, try providing the complete quote. You're proving yourself to be intellectually dishonest and a liar.

That is the full quote. What part was left out that changes the meaning of what I posted?
If it weren't for the DC suburbs Virginia would be a red state now. That has nothing to do with the out of control PC bullshit trying to destroy the lives of people over minor things that happened 35 years ago. All this shit does is encourage professional victim-hood. It's time to get over this BS already.

But how long ago was Kavanaugh supposed to have sexually abused and raped girls, I do believe it was over 35 years ago, and the ABNORMALS kept it as a headline everyday for 2 weeks....you know EQUAL TREATMENT for a bigot and a baby killer!!!

Wouldn't that just be shared ignorance, stupidity and hypocrisy? You can't complain about the BS PC culture and then try to use it as a club when some commie fucks up.

You have to use THEIR TRICKS to fight them, or like any 2 year old they will try it again if not taught a lesson!

Kewl, now all you need to do is convince yourself you're not just as big a hypocrite as they are. Good luck on that, situational values are no values at all.

These are strange times, my friend, if you don't fight fire with fire, all your good intentions and ideals BURN TO THE GROUND with you.....hypocrite be damned when you are DEAD!

.hypocrite be damned when you are DEAD!
I think a religious person would say, EXACTLY!

.hypocrite be damned when you are DEAD!
I think a religious person would say, EXACTLY!

Being I am agnostic, I would hope a religious person would agree with me on LOGIC, and the history of lies and deceit on the DemonRATS party

Yes he did.

I just start kissing them, it’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait.

We weren't discussing kissing, were we. Once again you intellectual dishonesty is showing.

That’s assault.

Only if someone files charges.

You married? Ask your wife: “if some strange man walked up to you and started kissing you would you consider that sexual assault?”

Let us know what she says.

And the dance continues, this is the second reminder that we weren't discussing kissing. Are you just stupid or senile?

No, we are discussing assault.

What did your wife say?

I don't live in VA so I don't care if he stays or goes.
Legislation coming to a STATE near you.... now that N.Y. has it.... will take SCOTUS to stop it in N.Y.....Hurry along now, Ruthie, so much work for them to do once they get 5 people on the court with ethics, morals, and common sense!

What about children after they are born? NaziCons love the fetus - until it is born. Why is that?

DyXdIZ9X4AUveUU.jpg

Yes, after you are born your parents still have to obey the law. If they endanger kids they will be locked up and taken away from the kids.

Isn't the image of someone represented as 'black' having a beer with someone in a KKK uniform, especially at that time, a form of joke, a comment on changing attitudes?
Anyway, it is so long ago. Even Nazis and Stalinists have changed.

Isn't the image of someone represented as 'black' having a beer with someone in a KKK uniform, especially at that time, a form of joke, a comment on changing attitudes?
Anyway, it is so long ago. Even Nazis and Stalinists have changed.
Nazis and stalinists never change.

Not because he wanted to cut the heads off live babies, he dressed up in a costume 20 years ago in college. It’s an easy call for them since the lieutenant governor is a black Democrat. Hell, they could turn the whole thing into a big positive, which is just one reason I hope he will NOT resign!!!

Townhall.com ^

f581ba1a-6ddf-4b37-9b36-9f558074f607.jpg

Across the country, Democratic officials are condemning party member Ralph Northam due to an unearthed medical yearbook photo of the Virginia governor dressed either as a man painted in stereotypical racist blackface or dressed as a KKK member. The photo from 1984 was first discovered by BigLeaguePolitics.com, has been confirmed, and has caused an uproar across the political spectrum as liberal elected officials call for Gov. Northam's resignation.

Despite Democrats still praising an actual former Klansman from their party -- a la the dead Sen. Robert Byrd of West Virginia -- party officials are saying that Gov. Northam must resign and step down so the nation can "move forward" after the shocking yearbook photo.

2020 presidential candidate Sen. Kamala Harris of California remarked the "stain of racism" has "no place in the "halls of government" and called for his resignation.

Leaders are called to a higher standard, and the stain of racism should have no place in the halls of government. The Governor of Virginia should step aside so the public can heal and move forward together.— Kamala Harris (@KamalaHarris) February 2, 2019

New Jersey Gov. Phil Murphy says that he sees no "other choice" but for the governor to step down.

BREAKING: "I don't see that the governor has any other choice but to step aside," New Jersey Gov. Murphy tells @chrislhayes after revelation of Virginia Gov. Northam in racist 1980s yearbook photo. pic.twitter.com/N2Bwl57Pjl— MSNBC (@MSNBC) February 2, 2019

2020 presidential candidate Julian Castro has also called Gov. Northam's resignation, calling this behavior "racist and unconscionable."

It doesn’t matter if he is a Republican or a Democrat. This behavior was racist and unconscionable. Governor Northam should resign.— Julián Castro (@JulianCastro) February 2, 2019

Others have said there is "no excuse" for a "shockingly racist" photo.

Governor Ralph Northam must resign. There is no excuse for the shockingly racist picture. I note that Florida Republican Secretary of State Michael Ertel resigned last month for being in blackface. This picture is even worse. It's blackface next to a KKK figure. The Washington Post on Twitter— Ted Lieu (@tedlieu) February 2, 2019

As Matt reported earlier today, Gov. Northam has apologized and says "that it will take time and serious effort to heal the damage this conduct has caused. I am ready to do that important work. The first step is to offer my sincerest apology and to state my absolute commitment to living up to the expectations Virginians set for me when they elected me to be their Governor.”

New Jersey Gov. Phil Murphy says that he sees no "other choice" but for the governor to step down.
KKKAmusementPark-636804.jpg

He's a baby killer and a KKK terrorist. No one should defend him for even ten seconds.

That's certainly true, but there seems to be no way to legally remove Northam from office if he doesn't want to go.

Virginia doesn't have Recall Elections, however the voters can get a petition together with 10% of the electorate signing alleging certain facts which no one alleges with Mr. Northam.

IMHO, the libs need to pass the hat around and collect money to pay Northam off and get him to leave. If he leaves voluntarily, what is he going to do for money both now and in his golden years.

Laws governing recall in Virginia - Ballotpedia

the hypocrisy of dems, condemn the guy for going to a costume party 30 years ago, but praise him for wanting to kill just born human beings. the dem party is SICK.

He should not resign for the year book picture, but he should resign for supporting infanticide.

the hypocrisy of dems, condemn the guy for going to a costume party 30 years ago, but praise him for wanting to kill just born human beings. the dem party is SICK.

He should not resign for the year book picture, but he should resign for supporting infanticide.

I agree with that.

The problem is...the Dems want him to resign for the Yearbook.

If he remains in office, he creates the true narrative of abortion
and what these dem animals want.

As long as he is around the dems cannot run away from his
expose' on abortion.

Elections exist for such situations. Voters put people in office. Voters replace office holders.

We weren't discussing kissing, were we. Once again you intellectual dishonesty is showing.

That’s assault.

Only if someone files charges.

You married? Ask your wife: “if some strange man walked up to you and started kissing you would you consider that sexual assault?”

Let us know what she says.

And the dance continues, this is the second reminder that we weren't discussing kissing. Are you just stupid or senile?

No, we are discussing assault.

What did your wife say?

That was one of your deflections, who was charged with assault?

when you look at Governor Northam's record, Governor Northam expanded Medicaid which helps black folks. Governor Northam should stick it out, like Congressman Jim Moran said to Politico.

New slogan for their license plates:

"Virginia is for Haters"

Forum List

Back