Democrat Governor bilks taxpayers out of thousand for Taylor Swift concert, NFL games, soccer games, and a Summer Jam.

Tell me someone you voted for, that won their election, House or Senate, that is NOT a criminal.

You do in FACT vote for criminals.
If NOT, then defend yourself.
I dont vote for the duopoly for house and senate. So my guys never win. They wont win next year either.
So, no, I in fact dont vote for criminals. YOU do.

I dont vote for the duopoly for house and senate. So my guys never win. They wont win next year either.
So, no, I in fact dont vote for criminals. YOU do.
Oh, So those guys that don't win, that actually proves that they are not criminals?

That's WHY I stated, those that have Won, because when they win, they (None of them, any party) can say NO to the money.

Oh, So those guys that don't win, that actually proves that they are not criminals?

That's WHY I stated, those that have Won, because when they win, they (None of them, any party) can say NO to the money.
Obviously not in the same way ;)

NJ is full of corrupt Democrats. This guy has been boozing it up at events and charging taxpayers for all the expenses.

Public records show Murphy's office spent $936 on food and drinks at a Taylor Swift concert in 2018; $2,095 at a Sept. 2018 USA vs. Brazil soccer game; $2,068 at a Nov. 2018 Jets vs. Patriots game; $1,413 at the Hot 97’s Summer Jam in June 2019; $2,856 for the Sept. 2019 USA vs. Mexico soccer game, and $2,479 for the Oct. 2019 Jets vs. Cowboys game, according to Politico.

Is this supposed to be a cover for Sarah Huckabee throwing a $20k party for her girls and trying to claim she used that money to but a lectern that was free?

The good news is they can hide a 19k dollar lectern and nobody will be the wiser. That is why lecterns are the next big thing in politics.

Do you own a lectern?
I know you’d like to draw equivalence’s for to take the heat off, but I say both are in the wrong if they’re misappropriating taxpayer dollars. And both should equally be punished for doin so….right?

Dont Taz Me Bro 4
No Shit.
Are you just NOW figuring out that ALL politicians are Scum, Corrupt Cons?

I've been giving you this info for years.
ALL politicians are corrupt, both parties.
Your best response will be.....But you voted for it.
Dear Lord....No Matter who I cast my vote for, it will always be a vote for someone that is conning you and I.

Now, do the same for a (R), or are you really this foolish and think this corruption only swings one way.

You voted for it. Everything is 1000X worse since they launched a virus scam to takeover the Country. Obiden people have wiped out the USA. You own it peeled tomato nuts.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back