Democrats Across The Country Call For Ralph Northam's Resignation

There are a bunch of threads on this. If he is some kind of reformed idiot or reformed racist who now denounces racism do you think he should resign?
maybe this should be in breaking news, because there are stories about the situation, but his refusal to resign just broke half an hour ago...

to answer your question; NO, I personally do not think he should be crucified for this

However, the left created these rules and have used them to bring conservatives down (FL SecState says "hi")

so, because of that, I want to see him burn and am enjoying the show

OK, you want to see a man burn because he is a "lefty".

Before the name calling begins let me remind you 5 years ago I was lectured by righties on here about the evils of protectionist tariffs. Now they are a staple of the righty economic plan. We gotta debate issues instead of being divided and calling names. Like genders, left/right political ideals are fluid.

No, because if it was someone on the right, you'd want to see him burn.

Ah, well if I did, would you just wanting to see this guy burn be the ring thing because two wrongs make a right? (The pun was accidental)

Anyways, isn't it funny that the concern seems to be there is a pc over reaction to these things yet righties keep fueling the movement just because its a lefty suffering now? Reap what you sow I suppose.

There are a bunch of threads on this. If he is some kind of reformed idiot or reformed racist who now denounces racism do you think he should resign?
maybe this should be in breaking news, because there are stories about the situation, but his refusal to resign just broke half an hour ago...

to answer your question; NO, I personally do not think he should be crucified for this

However, the left created these rules and have used them to bring conservatives down (FL SecState says "hi")

Before the name calling begins let me remind you 5 years ago I was lectured by righties on here about the evils of protectionist tariffs. Now they are a staple of the righty economic plan. We gotta debate issues instead of being divided and calling names. Like genders, left/right political ideals are fluid.

Ah, well if I did, would you just wanting to see this guy burn be the ring thing because two wrongs make a right? (The pun was accidental)

Anyways, isn't it funny that the concern seems to be there is a pc over reaction to these things yet righties keep fueling the movement just because its a lefty suffering now? Reap what you sow I suppose.

It's not about right and wrong. It's about the left being willing to accept in such circumstances the same treatment they give those on the right when things like this happen. If you think it's OK when you do it to those on the right, why is it not OK when it's one of your own?

It's not about right and wrong. It's about the left being willing to accept in such circumstances the same treatment they give those on the right when things like this happen. If you think it's OK when you do it to those on the right, why is it not OK when it's one of your own?

I thought a good number of D's and Michael Moore were calling for him to resign?

WjBjYp4.gif

Ralphie "Coonman" Northam already changing his story

PLEASE dig in your heels Guv-nah!

by all means, let's drag this story out and keep it in the public eye!

We know that the propagandists at places like CNN & the Failing NYT want to sweep this under the rug as quickly as possible

keep hope alive!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...edb0c92dc17_story.html?utm_term=.6e5b19c6646e

RICHMOND — Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam (D) is refusing to resign despite overwhelming pressure from within his own party and has told at least one lawmaker that he now does not think that a racist photo in his 1984 yearbook includes him, Democratic party officials said Saturday.

Northam publicly apologized Friday for the medical school yearbook photo and acknowledged that he appeared in the image, which is of one man in blackface and another in a Ku Klux Klan robe.

But State Sen. L. Louise Lucas (D-Portsmouth) said that Northam called her Saturday morning and told her he did not think the picture was of him and he did not plan to resign.

“He should have said that yesterday then,” she said. “He just told me he didn’t think it’s him. And I said, ‘Ralph, this is a day late and a dollar short. It’s too late.’”

He is claiming he isn’t one of the ones in the photo. I find it hard to believe he never saw the photo of his yearbook page before.

I thought a good number of D's and Michael Moore were calling for him to resign?

They were, before they weren't.

upload_2019-2-2_18-12-49.jpeg

Progressives have been reaping what they've sowed over the last decade plus since 2016...

...And it's been HILARIOUS!!!

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

He's refused to do so. A Republican, even when they don't do things wrong, gets attacked. See Brett Kavanaugh.

You lefties wrote the playbook. Live by it.

He now says he doesn't think that is him in the picture and that the titling got mixed up. Whatever the case...

If that is him, he needs to resign. He needs to show moral character, unlike someone who was caught on audio boasting about sexually abusing women. Rather than step down or walk away, his party rewarded him....that is the definition of Hypocrisy.

Who was caught on audio boasting about sexually abusing women?

He now says he doesn't think that is him in the picture and that the titling got mixed up. Whatever the case...

If that is him, he needs to resign. He needs to show moral character, unlike someone who was caught on audio boasting about sexually abusing women. Rather than step down or walk away, his party rewarded him....that is the definition of Hypocrisy.

Who was caught on audio boasting about sexually abusing women?
Must have been Creepy Uncle Joe

Or did they finally get Slick Willie :dunno:

WjBjYp4.gif

Ralphie "Coonman" Northam already changing his story

PLEASE dig in your heels Guv-nah!

by all means, let's drag this story out and keep it in the public eye!

We know that the propagandists at places like CNN & the Failing NYT want to sweep this under the rug as quickly as possible

keep hope alive!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...edb0c92dc17_story.html?utm_term=.6e5b19c6646e

RICHMOND — Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam (D) is refusing to resign despite overwhelming pressure from within his own party and has told at least one lawmaker that he now does not think that a racist photo in his 1984 yearbook includes him, Democratic party officials said Saturday.

Northam publicly apologized Friday for the medical school yearbook photo and acknowledged that he appeared in the image, which is of one man in blackface and another in a Ku Klux Klan robe.

But State Sen. L. Louise Lucas (D-Portsmouth) said that Northam called her Saturday morning and told her he did not think the picture was of him and he did not plan to resign.

“He should have said that yesterday then,” she said. “He just told me he didn’t think it’s him. And I said, ‘Ralph, this is a day late and a dollar short. It’s too late.’”

Trump and Petrr King are refusing to resign to so....

Republicans love that shit!

a4010e0aedb4fec3dd60999dbdaa57bb.jpg

SOO MANY ARTICLES ON THIS RACIST DEMONRAT!!!

CNN and ABC news when doing this racists and baby killers story. BOTH at the corner had a box that read "Republican Ralph Northam"!!!!!!!!!!0

Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax describes meeting with Northam over photo; 'We're at a critical moment right now'

Fairfax said he got the sense that Northam believed there was a reasonable chance he was one of the people in the photo.

“I think part of the reason to apologize and to call me over and to talk through it was because that was the natural assumption," Fairfax said.

After listening to Northam’s news conference, Fairfax said, “I think he’ll have to explain his own comments and his own thinking and recollection.”

Read more at richmond.com ...

EVMS president calls 1984 yearbook photo 'shockingly abhorrent'

EVMS President Richard Homan, MD, issued a statement Saturday saying the school shares "the outrage, alarm and sadness voiced by our alumni, the press and many on social media."

Homan, who is also the dean of EVMS' School of Medicine, added that the photo is "absolutely antithetical to the principles, morals and values we hold and espouse of our educational and research institution and our professions."

Read more at wavy.com ...

WATCH: Ralph Northam Refuses To Shake His Black Opponent’s Hand

bigleaguepolitics. ^

Virginia Democrat governor Ralph Northam refused to shake the hand of his black opponent E.W. Jackson during a 2013 televised debate in the Virginia lieutenant governor’s race.

E.W. Jackson, his black opponent, said that Northam is “consistent” in his behavior, and not shaking his hand was just evidence of that. (READ: Fallout Continues From Ralph Northam’s Blackface Yearbook Photo).

“It was insulting, but, on the other hand, I thought it was consistent with the way he behaves. Because, this spot he’s been running, saying that I believe that a child born with birth defects is born that way because of their parents’ sin is just a damnable, palpable, despicable lie. I don’t believe that. I never said anything like that. And it’s that kind of dishonesty that, to me, says this is not the kind of person that needs to be holding state-wide office. Not shaking my hand really just confirmed that,” E.W. Jackson said in an interview on WMAL’s Mornings on the Mall.

MORE TO COME....UNTIL THIS KKK LOVING, BABY KILLER IS GONE!!!

Personally, I don't think he should resign. That said, it's time the standards set by this PC bullshit run a muck needs to be reevaluated. You can't have standards the no one can live by, I don't know anyone who didn't do something when they were younger they regret.

View attachment 243747

On the other hand if his lieutenant governor is as progressive as they say it'll definitely turn Virginia into a red state sooner than later...

*****CHUCKLE*****

If it weren't for the DC suburbs Virginia would be a red state now. That has nothing to do with the out of control PC bullshit trying to destroy the lives of people over minor things that happened 35 years ago. All this shit does is encourage professional victim-hood. It's time to get over this BS already.

Personally, I don't think he should resign. That said, it's time the standards set by this PC bullshit run a muck needs to be reevaluated. You can't have standards the no one can live by, I don't know anyone who didn't do something when they were younger they regret.

View attachment 243747

On the other hand if his lieutenant governor is as progressive as they say it'll definitely turn Virginia into a red state sooner than later...

*****CHUCKLE*****

If it weren't for the DC suburbs Virginia would be a red state now. That has nothing to do with the out of control PC bullshit trying to destroy the lives of people over minor things that happened 35 years ago. All this shit does is encourage professional victim-hood. It's time to get over this BS already.

But how long ago was Kavanaugh supposed to have sexually abused and raped girls, I do believe it was over 35 years ago, and the ABNORMALS kept it as a headline everyday for 2 weeks....you know EQUAL TREATMENT for a bigot and a baby killer!!!

The Repubs could have won the 2013 Virginia Governor's race if they backed the tea party candidate. That is when the sleaziest of the sleazy McAuliffe won. This Governor was Lt.Governor then. Oooh that smell...

View attachment 243747

*****CHUCKLE*****

But how long ago was Kavanaugh supposed to have sexually abused and raped girls, I do believe it was over 35 years ago, and the ABNORMALS kept it as a headline everyday for 2 weeks....you know EQUAL TREATMENT for a bigot and a baby killer!!!

Wouldn't that just be shared ignorance, stupidity and hypocrisy? You can't complain about the BS PC culture and then try to use it as a club when some commie fucks up.

Forum List

Back